Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Children's Day: Who Remembers All These? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children's Day: Who Remembers All These? (345 Views)

Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle / Children's Day.-.funny Memes Of Children. / Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Children's Day: Who Remembers All These? by Hardeysolution(m): 1:28pm On May 27, 2016
[/color][color=#770077][/color]#HappyChildren'sDay
#Flashback

While we are celebrating the Children's day amidst Nigeria Current situations, even with the chibok girls on our mind tho' already forgotten. Have this as #flashback

We all did these! Police and Thief? Didn't you? Husband and wife? Didnt you? Okay let's remember how we caused troubles and run to our parents, didnt we do that? Okay! Cooking without water? Lol, even if water, no fire. We only have three stones. What of matches? We waste alot. Oh oh! House for insects with sand? We did all of that. Maybe casual and rough relationship. Don't touch my wife, or go and meet your husband. After Round One, Original Panadol Extra, we did it!(I did this just recently). Running away from school and crying! We did all of that!
Don't you think we are great? As long as you still have your parents alive, you are a child!
Do you remember? Speedy? Digestive? Nice? Chopsy? Champion? Fishly? Oh My God! We ate it all!
#wediditall
#God BlessThe Child

#Happy Children's Day

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Blue Edifice Properties Ltd Abuja / Thought To Have Entered The Campsite / Proffessional Cleaning Agency For Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.