Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

What If Nobody Attends A Celebrity’s Birthday? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What If Nobody Attends A Celebrity’s Birthday? (341 Views)

Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If Nobody Attends A Celebrity’s Birthday? by Pajude: 1:30pm On May 27, 2016
That is almost impossible if you ask me, unless the rendition of the term celebrity changes I don’t really think such a thing is possible. But since our forte is to think the unthinkable, let’s explore our madness. Whoever the celebrity is, their career is as good as over. People fall over one another just to attend birthdays of famous celebrities, so when that is no longer happening I don’t see any hope at all for the artist.

Unarguably, news and gossip blogs like socialspy.ng would be the first to announce the disaster for all the world to know. And considering their increasing number of followers and authentic content, the celebrity’s image is as good as tarnished. Now I think we should make this a bit more interesting by using a Nigerian celebrity as a case study.

Read more @ www.jokesmannia.com

(1) (Reply)

Hip Hop Lovers.comments / Charly Boy Pens Open Letter To President Buhari / 9 Ways To Know If Someone Is Legit Or Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.