Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,778 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. (25255 Views)

Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking / Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by soleexx(m): 9:54pm On May 27, 2016
My cousin... He asked why is nigeria so hot...I said na baba God handwork and naija people loves it...he said I tot nigeria was in Heaven's Microwaves...was like wat shocked

2 Likes

Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by Odunharry(m): 9:54pm On May 27, 2016
virus05:
Can snake fly?
lol... tell the baby na
Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by jamex93(m): 9:54pm On May 27, 2016
Ha never marry
Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by gidimasters(m): 9:58pm On May 27, 2016
MrCow:
indeed a cow....

5 Likes

Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by rumours: 10:01pm On May 27, 2016
I read Eph 6:1 this evening to my children during prayer. Then tried to explain it to them. I said "the bible says" Children obey your parent in the Lord. And second son asked me, "daddy, bible, can it talk?". To him, if the "bible says", then the bible should possess mouth to talk. See logic!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by Omotayor123(f): 10:01pm On May 27, 2016
Odunharry:
A child asking the mum.
Child : why is mum stomach so big like a ball.
Mum : it's a baby that's in there. child became curious. Child : how did the baby get there? did you swallow the baby?
grin cheesy
Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:05pm On May 27, 2016
nellybadas:
My 4 year old sister was looking at our dog breathing with its mouth open and she asked me, Why is he SMILING?. ......can neva forget dat day.

Hahahahaha I can imagine!
Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by justicejay(m): 10:07pm On May 27, 2016
delpharm:
Dad, when will you be richer than Bill Gates?
Uhmmm if care is not taking that boy gonna enter yahoo and even add plus

2 Likes

Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by Michellla(f): 10:08pm On May 27, 2016
my niece once asked me what it means to stick up your middle finger?
grin Was clueless as to what to answer

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by ajebuter(f): 10:16pm On May 27, 2016
My baby girl saw me one day putting menstrual pad on and she asked me:

Is that slice-bread?! Why are you putting slice bread in your bom-bom?

I no fit stop laughing till date...
grin
grin grin grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by shaybebaby(f): 10:18pm On May 27, 2016
Attended a wedding a this little girl came to me, sizing me up with eyes before piping up;
Amelie(little girl): "are you a mummy?"
Me: "no, I'm not". (Wasn't back then)

She was silent for a while.. And then asked

Amelie: "are you a daddy"?

I burst out laughing, I guess in her mind there are only two categories of grown ups, if you are not a mummy, what else can you be but a daddy. grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by peter1994(m): 10:19pm On May 27, 2016
Every Monday morning ,
it is our family tradition to briefly Summarize our Sunday Sermon, before Devotion.

Our last born was though about the birth of Jesus Christ, and how His mother was a virgin.....
.he must have noticed the way his teacher usually emphasize on VIRGIN. .when he was done narrating, he asked
"But Dady, what is the meaning of virgin (Dad answers in our language, making it more complicated)
poor boy tried to get further clarification, but Dad sent it to voicemail

2 Likes

Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by whizqueen(f): 10:24pm On May 27, 2016
grin
Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by christopheru(m): 10:26pm On May 27, 2016
i remember the day my younger bro about 3years then asked my MUM this funny question. He said "Mummy, do fishes Have stomach Ache?" come see laughter... cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by NigeriaKitchen: 10:29pm On May 27, 2016
shaybebaby:
Attended a wedding a this little girl came to me, sizing me up with eyes before piping up;
Amelie(little girl): "are you a mummy?"
Me: "no, I'm not". (Wasn't back then)

She was silent for a while.. And then asked

Amelie: "are you a daddy"?

I burst out laughing, I guess in her mind there are only two categories of grown ups, if you are not a mummy, what else can you be but a daddy. grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by FTBOY: 10:32pm On May 27, 2016
no children yet but i remember asking my dad why my sister doesn't have a dick like me. that was the day he stopped us from taking our bath together..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by peter1994(m): 10:34pm On May 27, 2016
FTBOY:
no children yet but i remember asking my dad why my sister doesn't have a dick like me. that was the day he stopped us from taking our bath together..

lol, wise Man

5 Likes

Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by Fialm: 10:37pm On May 27, 2016
I was watching music on Hiptv with my four years old son and dancing,all of a sudden he said mummy y can't u remove ur clothes and dance with BRA and PANT.I can't stop laughing anytime I remember this. Seriously children are blessing to us be it their parents or any adult figure in the family.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by refiner(f): 10:38pm On May 27, 2016
...I've this cute little cousin of mine,who never wanted anyone to carry him,if not me!

when he became 5 years of age,he sat on my laps one evening and asked me...

cutie;...sister,can I marry someone at my age?

me:..*laughed*...why not?

cutie;...can I marry u then?

I no fit shout!gringrin....

5 Likes

Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by dave4rella(m): 10:40pm On May 27, 2016
FTBOY:

Before u put something inside something grin

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by peeparty(m): 10:42pm On May 27, 2016
ajebuter:
My baby girl saw me one day putting menstrual pad on and she asked me:

Is that slice-bread?!

I not fit stop laughing till date...
grin
grin grin grin grin

LWTMB.... Why you go dey use slice bread no you must answer oo

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by Missbizy(f): 10:47pm On May 27, 2016
I remember wen I was like 5 my mom took me to her friend's dad burial ceremony and it was interesting been a kid I didn't understand what was goin on buh I had lots to eat that day. And on getting home I asked my mom wen we were goin to have our own party. She was quiet for a while then she said not for now. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by Nawa4nl: 10:54pm On May 27, 2016
My Son asked: Has the west forgotten how to plant cocoa? shocked shocked

Next he asked: Does the North still build those marvelous groundnut pyramids? shocked shocked

Well your guess is as good as mine.

But we go find out soon. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by chally02(m): 10:54pm On May 27, 2016
Whenever I saw always advert on TV, I would ask my mum what it is used for. I remember her telling to ask my wife when I grow up for the answer to my question.

Well after we treated reproduction in jss 3 in integrated science by one bad and funny teacher, I got to know what it was used for

2 Likes

Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by Noble4life(m): 11:00pm On May 27, 2016
Choi! I Remember My 2yrs Old Son Asking Me, Dad, How Are U? I Said Fine. Are U Okay? I Said Yes. Are You Cool? I Said Yes. He Then Said Are Youuuuu Emmmmm Stupid? O Boy If No Be Say Na My Son, I For Give Default Slap.

14 Likes

Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by Bigvirus: 11:10pm On May 27, 2016
My aunty's son ask his mum as i quote " mummy was it God that created water bottle?"

10 Likes

Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by HomeOfMe(f): 11:11pm On May 27, 2016
My son- Mum what's the meaning of that song "iranu abasha,iranu abasha?" Me- the guy says he likes to eat poo-poo My son-iyanma,disgusting!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by Datshyguy(m): 11:20pm On May 27, 2016
She was bathing with her mum and all of a sudden she asked "mummy why is there hair on your own and no hair on my own" undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by festusfeezy(m): 11:27pm On May 27, 2016
My 5 yrs old nephew asked me dis...... Where is the change that APC promised us........
I was like Go n ask liar mohd
Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by luckynzo(m): 11:28pm On May 27, 2016
One day in 2004, the whole family including my mum were seated in the sitting room waiting for a Super Eagles match to start,
A Gold Circle advert was being aired on AIT.
My ten year old brother turned to my twenty year old elder sister and ignorantly asked 'Sister, what is Gold Circle'?
The whole room went silent.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by omawunmie85: 11:30pm On May 27, 2016
No children yet but my pupil in school once asked me if deres purple en green blood cells since we ve red nd white blood cells.she injured her leg en she screamed,aunty my red blood cell is coming out.

10 Likes

Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by fundeb(f): 11:33pm On May 27, 2016
my 3yrs old want me to gv him a girl,but wen I gave birth again,it was also a boy .d funniest part was d day he told me to go and buy a girl from d market.
it was so so funny. smileymy 3yrs old want me to gv him a girl,but wen I gave birth again,it was also a boy .d funniest part was d day he told me to go and buy a girl from d market.
it was so so funny.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why, As A Mother, You Shouldn't Bring A Househelp / Can Today's Women Have Successful Careers And Happy Families? / Missing 3 Siblings In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.