Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. (25266 Views)

Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking / Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by patlead: 7:46am On May 28, 2016
We used to have a lot of airplanes go over our house roof. So one day I asked my dad why they do not fly upsides down since their 'road' was in the air.I guess that was because his 505 uses tyres and it was always touching the road.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by nnamdiosu(m): 7:47am On May 28, 2016
Joygalore:
My nephew asked what plans I have for him.I was shocked and the next he said was,"I know your plans,you want to kill me"

I couldn't stop laughing at the way he said it but I realised why he said that.

Lol..why did he say that?

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by ipreach: 7:56am On May 28, 2016
I remeber asking my mum: 'do women gave birth through vomiting?'
Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by valentinodee: 8:09am On May 28, 2016
mummy are you a virgin
Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by 0ubenji(m): 8:32am On May 28, 2016
Dyt:
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy My boy is a talkative cheesy cheesy cheesy He asks and talks all the time
Bro u no go vex..he took afta som1 jaree.. Aint u also here "commenting all the time ni" Atleast nau u can be super- sure he's ur son.."lolz
Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by 0ubenji(m): 8:33am On May 28, 2016
jopretty:
undecided let me ask my Dad who his younger brother is to us..wait I'm coming.
Gosh..babe..wah planet u from?..lolz..

Ur ansa was EPIC...
Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by ismayl: 8:59am On May 28, 2016
peter1994:

lol, wise Man
TTTTHHHHAAAANNNNKKKKK. GGGGOOOODDDD OOOOO
Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by Nobody: 9:00am On May 28, 2016
My 7 years old nephew asked me, 'If God created heaven and earth and my teacher says earth is one of the planet in the universe, who created other planets.? I still never answer the question.
Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by 0ubenji(m): 9:04am On May 28, 2016
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT....girl children ask more hilarious questions than their male counterparts..

Not coz they more silly..itz juz dat the girl child seems more observant than the boi child
Some male children tend to av dis inquisitive and observant nature coz dey possess that observing personality which is more peculiar to the females..

This is the major reason why the girl child is more vulnerable to abuse than the male child..she's always observant, curious and overly inquisitve...
Then the devilish adults take advantage of dat to do nonsense..
---------------------------------------

The very tin I've known to be peculiar to the boi child is dis..he rarely asks hilarious/silly questions that might require sincere ansas...

He simply makes a hilarious/silly accusation which usually comes in form of a questn...dis tends to make the elder speechless as to d loss of a suitable ansa..

2 Likes

Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by Akaujaa(m): 9:08am On May 28, 2016
My nephew once asked: Uncle Francis why is your name uncle Francis?
Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by ismayl: 9:16am On May 28, 2016
FTBOY:
no children yet but i remember asking my dad why my sister doesn't have a dick like me. that was the day he stopped us from taking our bath together..

TTTTHHHHAAAANNNNKKKK GGGGOOOODDDD OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by jopretty(f): 9:17am On May 28, 2016
0ubenji:

Gosh..babe..wah planet u from?..lolz..

Ur ansa was EPIC...
Planet Earth, My dear...lol
Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by ismayl: 9:19am On May 28, 2016
a young boy once asked me;
"bro if nigeria was born in 1960, those baba born in 1940, 1930, where were they then".may God forgive me for replying " on the occean".

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by Sirjohn84(m): 9:42am On May 28, 2016
My 4yrs old kid brother while helping him with his assignment .once ask me if witch fly,can we call mosquitoes witch cos dey fly also.. haha.. laugh almost kill me that day

2 Likes

Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by Adonis3: 10:41am On May 28, 2016
silversonuc:

i remember dis exact comment frm a similar post last year
I swear!
Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by galadima77(m): 10:48am On May 28, 2016
My neighbor's children know my name as uncle Galadima but they dont know what to call my wife...

So one day upon return from a journey, i asked my wife to deliver a souvenir to the kids, and when d parents asked them who gave them d gifts, they said maman uncle Galadima in hausa which translates to uncle Galadima's mother in English!

I laugh tire

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by babybrace(f): 12:01pm On May 28, 2016
luckynzo:
One day in 2004, the whole family including my mum were seated in the sitting room waiting for a Super Eagles match to start,
A Gold Circle advert was being aired on AIT.
My ten year old brother turned to my twenty year old elder sister and ignorantly asked 'Sister, what is Gold Circle'?
The whole room went silent.
Haha, she should have answered him that gold circle is a gold that is circle.
Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by adedammy007(m): 1:18pm On May 28, 2016
mine was with my 5 yrs old brother. I saw him at home during schl hours and was asking him why he is at home but he replid me by saying he's at home becos hes not in school

3 Likes

Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by Sikariyelwa: 1:27pm On May 28, 2016
Mine was/IS a sad one. On 05/02 /10 my beloved wife of blessed memory died. As muslim, we buried her immediately. When i came back home, my then 4 to 5years daughter asked me that "dady who will feed mummy there now"? I quickly sent her to go and buy molt for herself just to distract her attention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by AyoolaIgwe(m): 2:45pm On May 28, 2016
greatgod2012:
I've shared this once here on NL

When I was heavily pregnant with my second child.
We just finished eating. My first born was a little above two then. He looked at my stomach and asked.......The conversation went like this......

son: mummy, why is your stomach big like this?

daddy: Baby is inside.

son: How did the baby get inside?

daddy: Your mummy will answer that.

son: mummy, how did the baby get into your stomach.

Me: Your daddy put it there.
Son: daddy, is that true?

daddy: son, do you want ice cream, if yes, let's go to Mr Biggs.

That was how he was distracted from the conversation.

He's a big boy now. He understand everything concerning conception and delivery now
u mean he now understands how daddy put it there right? lolzzzzzz
Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by lexylexy(m): 6:25pm On May 28, 2016
My 4-year-old daughter asked me yesterday,'daddy today is childrens day?',I said yes. Ok, she said,'so when is aunty's day' grin I jst laugh

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by ArcToyin(m): 7:24pm On May 28, 2016
iamVirus:
I'm quoting ooo
My friend said: "My brother asked my mum when my sister was born “Can we put her back, I want a brother!”"
Truly funny.
Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by luckynzo(m): 8:21pm On May 28, 2016
babybrace:

Haha, she should have answered him that gold circle is a gold that is circle.
Lol.
I guess her mind went blank at that moment.
Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by luckynzo(m): 8:23pm On May 28, 2016
Ferdinandu:
I asked exactly the same question when I was younger during that advert when the whole family was together and got exactly the same response.

Funny. But really, in your mind at that age, what did you think it was.
Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by Ferdinandu(m): 9:38pm On May 28, 2016
luckynzo:

Funny. But really, in your mind at that age, what did you think it was.
Never guessed what it was. Just continued thinking what kind of rain coat it was until a naughty friend of mine showed me what it was.
Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by Otarkpa: 11:18pm On May 28, 2016
I was changing sanitary pad and my 3 year old daughter saw it and asked

Mummy what is that red thing?

Me: cough syrup.
She then said: mummy is it your bum bum that make cough syrup?
I knew I was in trouble lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by Omawumi18(f): 10:20am On May 29, 2016
I remember sometime ago my dad asked my kid sis 3yrs old who was lying down bt nt sleeping to bring something for him... Guess her reply.... 'Daddy am sleeping' my dad could nt help bt laugh.
Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by Joygalore(f): 10:53am On May 29, 2016
My profession
nnamdiosu:

Lol..why did he say that?
Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by nnamdiosu(m): 1:36pm On May 29, 2016
Joygalore:
My profession
k
Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by Odunharry(m): 11:26pm On May 29, 2016
Omotayor123:
grin cheesy
I'm sure that's what u asked when you were a kid.. lol
Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by Omotayor123(f): 11:36pm On May 29, 2016
Odunharry:
I'm sure that's what u asked when you were a kid.. lol
Not at all... The question was just funny grin grin
Re: Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. by Odunharry(m): 11:39pm On May 29, 2016
Omotayor123:
Not at all... The question was just funny grin grin
Lol.. Except u change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why, As A Mother, You Shouldn't Bring A Househelp / Can Today's Women Have Successful Careers And Happy Families? / What My Dad Wanted Me To Do On His Behalf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.