Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,885 members, 7,798,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

God Wants You To Pay Attention. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Wants You To Pay Attention. (439 Views)

2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele / 6 Sneaky Lies The Devil Wants You To Believe / Steps To Embracing The New Thing That God Wants To Do In Your Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Wants You To Pay Attention. by lawani: 1:54pm On May 27, 2016
You need to pay attention, then everything you need to know will be revealed to you. It works both in the physical and the spiritual dimensions. In the spiritual dimension, it is about divination. You have a divination system like the Iching system or the Ifa system with their 256 basic messages in the combinations, you know how to recognise each combination, then you pray to Olodumare for clarity then cast the Ifa to receive your message for the matter at hand, you pay attention and you are alert. Everything is done under the assumption that Olodumare will influence how the cowries or whatever will fall so as to guide you. Everything is a sign. The first person you see in the morning is a sign, the colour of his cloth is a sign, his name is a sign, what he came to tell you is a sign. Everything is meshed together in a singularity and Olodumare is using every means to reveal secrets to you. You just need to PAY ATTENTION. That is on the spiritual plane.

It is just like that on the physical plane as well. Pay attention! Little details tell the whole story. All you need to do is pay attention. For example, nobody told me Adeboye is a crook, I knew by myself but I continued to attend the church because my parents are full time Pastors there. How did I know? I could not accept as authentic his claim of capturing God's voice on tape which was the means by which he deceived the RCCG management to be named the church head after Rev Josiah Akindayomi's demise. He played a purported tape of God's voice to the RCCG leadership and over 50 Pastors were bypassed to name him the church head. Many of the ranking Pastors left the church immediately. Not being able to stomach the fraud. From that time in 1981 it grew worse. So, when I heard that story as a teenager, I knew something was amiss. The final seal came when he prophesied the death of General Abacha and it came to pass. That was the time it became clear to me that the man is a criminal but I still felt he merely was informed by those who did the killing but now I know he was the originator of the plan. He made the suggestion and contacted the Ibadan man who made the charm called 'Magun' in Yoruba. They placed it on General Abacha's girlfriend and sent her to him. The man had sexual intercourse with her and somersaulted, he died in front of his body guards. Adeboye knew because he set things in motion, so he seized the floor to make a prophesy on it to impress his cattle at one of his Holy Ghost Conferences. When I see Adeboye zombies comment on the matter saying 'if it were another person that got that message from God, he will not let the country rest', I pity them for their gullibility. They are not paying attention, you need to pay attention to qualify as a full human being. Both on the spiritual and the physical plane.

Now, it can be possible to know by spiritual means if something is going to happen. For example, a former employee of mine, his father's first son said his father told him 'If anything untoward is going to happen to you, I will know beforehand'. And that is the truth. If you open a portal for it, you will receive it. Simple as that. You have a modem for it, you receive the signal. If a pious Babalawo had used Ifa a day before General Abacha's assassination to ask Olodumare if General Abacha will die or not, It would have been a clear Yes, if the instruments were well consecrated and the divination was approached correctly but no Babalawo could have been paying such attention. They would have had more important things to do that will fetch them money. So,anyone giving such an information in an offhand manner did not get it through divination but because he had prior knowledge. A Babalawo can make predictions using Ifa but not in an offhand manner as do people like Adeboye, Oyedepo and etc.

So if I watch anyone carefully for a reasonable length of time, I would be able to say with a very high degree of accuracy what their reaction will be given any situation and I will do that more easily if I am opportuned to watch them when they do not know they are being watched. So that is why since this business started, the CIA knew how it would end because they know all the characters involved and can predict us all accurately, the way you can predict the behaviour of chemical radicals, the way you know how certain metals will react on exposure to certain acids. They knew because they were paying attention. Add, remove, multiply, divide, impoverish, make wealthy and Adeboye will remain Adeboye while Akin Lawanson will remain Akin Lawanson as Opposite characters. It does not matter who is helping or who is against who. The character will remain constant. So the CIA could easily predict in a scientific way, the end from the beginning because they are paying attention.

I did not have access to the level of intelligence available to the CIA but I saw Saturday underneath Sunday because I was paying attention as a child of God. We all should.

(1) (Reply)

Are You A True Moslem? / Gambia Bans Music, Dance During Ramadan / Cele Church Fined £230 In UK For Noise Pollution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.