Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Patience Ozorkwor's Movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Patience Ozorkwor's Movies (1075 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Vs Camilla Mgberekpe: Who Is A Better Actress? / Who Else Loves Patience Ozokwor? / 'Soul on Fire': Nigerian Movie starring Olu Jacobs, Patience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Ozorkwor's Movies by mamagee6(f): 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2009
I want to watch a movie about her being a wicked mother in law, what movies should I watch?
Re: Patience Ozorkwor's Movies by MrsSiena1(f): 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2009
Watch Demon-in-law, Mother-in-law, Plane crash
Re: Patience Ozorkwor's Movies by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:16am On Sep 13, 2009
Hehehe. . . I Love all the Movies of this Woman ,Mostly i didn't feel tired watching her Movies over and Over again but wont give up grin grin grin . She's a Wonderful Woman with special kind of Character and i guest you know her type is very hard too see amongs all women,Imagine the Move: MAMA G and many others shes the BOMB and always Cracking peoples up. . .Bravo .
Re: Patience Ozorkwor's Movies by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 13, 2009
She is actually hilarious cheesy
Re: Patience Ozorkwor's Movies by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:06am On Sep 13, 2009
O yeah she's indeed Hilarious . . . been Observing her in all her Movie i watch but didn't see one of her Movie without laughing my stomach off me. Peherps most especially her fans have describe her as (Trouble maker) or like Problem Woman.

Honestly speaking she Rocks in her action scene's in the Movies : Very Smart, Brave,Self Confidence and Seriuosness .hehehe . . . .You notice she somehow . . .someway act not too different from a Native Fowl(Chicken)?.

Oh my. . .!! , I Like her to Die.
Re: Patience Ozorkwor's Movies by N101: 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2010
Another Patience Ozorkwor film, $1 (One Dollar) - brilliant film.  In my humble opinion I think she's one of the better older actresses - she makes it seem real rather than sounding like she's reciting lines.

I've been trying to find Mother-in-Law for ages without success  sad

(1) (Reply)

2012 / Teleportation And Telepathy In Nollywood - Don't Try This At Home 18+ / Who Are The Top 10 Movie Make Up Artists In Nollywood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.