Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? (8855 Views)

Get The Most Responsive Business/E-commerce Website With Online Payment Modules / What Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Using An Online Payment Gateway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by realunclej(m): 2:47pm On May 27, 2016
I am tryiing to get the best online payment gateway for my ecommerce site. I have tried a few ones out there but I am not impressed. Pls, which of the ones out there have you used and can recommend?
Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by mountlarry: 4:40pm On May 27, 2016
List the ones you have tried to help us make suggestions
Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by yomalex(m): 4:43pm On May 27, 2016
realunclej:
I am tryiing to get the best online payment gateway for my ecommerce site. I have tried a few ones out there but I am not impressed. Pls, which of the ones out there have you used and can recommend?
VoguePay
Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by realunclej(m): 10:19am On May 28, 2016
yomalex:
VoguePay
I don't want to be committed before I tried it out
Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by realunclej(m): 10:24am On May 28, 2016
mountlarry:
List the ones you have tried to help us make suggestions
I have tried Simplepay but I am not impressed.
I tried to signup for Remita but the process was frustrating. Today they will request for this tomorrow they will request for another thing.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by ojochidem(m): 3:57pm On May 28, 2016
Have you tried www.paystack.com ?

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by mountlarry: 7:10pm On May 28, 2016
realunclej:
I have tried Simplepay but I am not impressed.
I tried to signup for Remita but the process was frustrating. Today they will request for this tomorrow they will request for another thing.

Try paystack

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by brianromel(m): 8:27pm On May 28, 2016
You went for remita

Omo the process no die.

Finally had to settle for vogue pay.

at least they are way more cheaper than interswitch

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by Youngzedd(m): 9:10am On May 29, 2016
Remita is cheaper but you have to wait before this guys credit your account.

You have to follow them bomber to bomber.
Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 29, 2016
Try serversonly
Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by sisqology(m): 7:39pm On May 29, 2016
Paystack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by tonytony208(m): 10:02pm On May 29, 2016
realunclej:

Why not skrill? It works must like PayPal.
Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by ProGSM(m): 10:44pm On May 29, 2016
If you are in Nigeria, just go for mypaga it is the best for now.
Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by WebclickNG: 6:56am On May 30, 2016
Thanks all for your reply. I am examining all of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by WebclickNG: 7:00am On May 30, 2016
ProGSM:
If you are in Nigeria, just go for mypaga it is the best for now.
Do Paga have Plugin for accepting online payment from Wordpress Woocomerce?
Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by WebclickNG: 8:47am On May 30, 2016
Everyone seems to be talking about Paystack but it seems they don't have a working integration Plugin
Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by sluvy4tune(m): 10:15am On May 30, 2016
If you got the cash go for inter switch

I am currently using VoguePay and its been great just that their international payment is messy ( 7 days confirmation and no visa card option)

I have heard of paystack and their interface seems simple & sexy but as a biz man efficiency is the key thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by sisqology(m): 12:23pm On May 30, 2016
WebclickNG:
Everyone seems to be talking about Paystack but it seems they don't have a working integration Plugin

They do... I've implemebted it before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by WebclickNG: 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
sisqology:

They do... I've implemebted it before.
Thanks for the insight. I will explore the site further
Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by RemitaDoc: 9:16am On Jun 22, 2016
Youngzedd:
Remita is cheaper but you have to wait before this guys credit your account.

You have to follow them bomber to bomber.

Hello Youngzedd

Please not that fund settlement on the Remita Platform in within 24hrs for all payment channels except ATM cards.

ATM cards takes transaction day +1day to settle.

Let me know if you are having any issues with Remita and i would be Happy to guide you. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by RemitaDoc: 9:21am On Jun 22, 2016
brianromel:
You went for remita

Omo the process no die.

Finally had to settle for vogue pay.

at least they are way more cheaper than interswitch

Hello Brian

Signing on to use Remita is quite easy.

You just need to fill a form online then submit to your bank. To is to enable us receive the adequate privileges to make and receive transfers on your behalf.

Please not that we are currently working on flexible ways we can improve our sign-on process in order to serve you better.

We would be thrilled to hear your suggestions on how best we can serve you better.

Regards,
Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by PrettySpicey(f): 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
ojochidem:
Have you tried www.paystack.com ?

Hello,

please does Paystack not require merchants to submit a certificate of incorporation before they can be approved?

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by realunclej(m): 5:02am On Oct 14, 2016
All my client I sent to Remita could not complete their application. I have since stop referring them to Remita.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by Astutechris(m): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
PrettySpicey:

Hello,

please does Paystack not require merchants to submit a certificate of incorporation before they can be approved?

Yes they do and you also need to have a corporate bank account before you can do business with them.
They don't seems to be friendly to small businesses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by PrettySpicey(f): 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
Astutechris:

Yes they do and you also need to have a corporate bank account before you can do business with them.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by Rhiya: 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
Astutechris:

Please what other good payment gateway can you recommend...that doesn't require merchant to submit a certificate of incorporation before they can be approved ...thanks
Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by humantorch02: 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
Rhiya:

Please what other good payment gateway can you recommend...that doesn't require merchant to submit a certificate of incorporation before they can be approved ...thanks

There are various e-commerce Payment gateways in Nigeria
You can see them from the above link.
Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by fajob: 8:13am On Nov 27, 2017
All depends on what u want to achieve

All @ affordable Prices

We also train interested clients

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by bookey22: 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
It all depends on your needs, but i know there are couple of payments solution in nigeria
that will certainly meets whatever needs you are looking for.
You can check out PayForte. Though, they are new entrant on the scene but they've got
good and simple srevices that caters for both private and corporate needs. check payforte
at https://www.payforte.com.ng
Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by slimboo: 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
If you want to receive online payments in Nigeria, The three platforms have used and also seen most of my friends use are

Paypal

Payoneer

Paystack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by Tony818(m): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
Go for paystack
Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by kinkonp: 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
There's an airtime payment gateway which is aimtoget. very fast and reliable . They allow you receive airtime as payment directly using API

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Continue Blogging? / Advice On Setting Up New Blog / Re-branding Nigeria Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.