Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,844 members, 7,806,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Best BIS Subscription In Town? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best BIS Subscription In Town? (1043 Views)

The End Of Blackberry Internet Service (BIS) By Network Providers / Migrating Back To GLO Bis... / Glo Bis 3gb For 1k Code Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best BIS Subscription In Town? by YOLO1(m): 4:06pm On May 27, 2016
Hello guys. My Glo BIS will expire in some days time and I need to know which mobile network offers the best BIS now. I have been a faithful Glo BIS for years now but ever since they increased their BIS tarrif some months ago, the rate at which they zap data and illegally deduct data is alarming. Please guys. Kindly share with me the BIS plan you're on and how ur experience with them has been
Re: Best BIS Subscription In Town? by David25(m): 4:48pm On May 27, 2016
If Airtel network is good at your area, try their BlackBerry complete monthly subscription. it cost 1k and data reduction rate is normal.
Re: Best BIS Subscription In Town? by possibilita(m): 5:06pm On May 27, 2016
Guy, MTN is even worst,I dey fear to download with my bis mtn,airtel zaps like a child sucking viju milk and I don't knw much about etisalat coz I stop using theirs months ago when they started taking. Oshogbo weed. So my bro b patient with glo 4 now coz the devil u knw is better than the angel u don't.
Re: Best BIS Subscription In Town? by Emmaco1990(m): 5:08pm On May 27, 2016
I subscribed to the Airtel 3gig for 1k u said nd was given 3gig but to my surprise I couldn't brows.
Re: Best BIS Subscription In Town? by David25(m): 5:26pm On May 27, 2016
Emmaco1990:
I subscribed to the Airtel 3gig for 1k u said nd was given 3gig but to my surprise I couldn't brows.

is your phone a blackberry device? if not, the 1K subscription dosn't work on non BlackBerry device. The 1500 one does work on all devices but people complain too much of its data zapping rate.

1 Like

Re: Best BIS Subscription In Town? by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 27, 2016
Emmaco1990:
change ur imei to bb10 imei,it'll work

(1) (Reply)

Whatsaap Ending Support To Some Mobile Devices BB10 Included! / Coming In Here And Save Urself Frm Being Scammed*pics* / Airtel Increase Loan Service Charge To 15%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.