Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Three (3) Spirits Of Delayed Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three (3) Spirits Of Delayed Marriage (427 Views)

Bride Strips Naked During Her Wedding After Being Attacked By Evil Spirits / 7 Automobiles That Act As 'Evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies / 5 Signs The Spirits Of The Dead One's Are Still With Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three (3) Spirits Of Delayed Marriage by Mightyify(m): 4:32pm On May 27, 2016
3 spirits of Delayed marriage!

Anyways, I have to start, Abeg, don't mind the caption, it's just my little tricks of getting you to read this....Since you are already here, let me tell you WHY WE NEVA CHOP UR WEDDING RICE....

~~
No. 1~~You are Stupid

I know you think you are super smart, but you are vely vely stupid! When it comes to choosing a husband, only one thing should matter most: character! So I'm permitted to think that character should top your list for things you are looking for in a man. right? But that is not what you are looking for, Because if you
were looking for a man of character, you would have found one by now.
~~

~~

Men of character are, by definition,
willing to commit. Instead, you are looking for someone with big d*ck, 6packs, very tall, and someone who knows the latest song of dbanj.

Unfortunately, this is not the thinking of a wife. This is the thinking of a teenaged girl. And men of character
do not want to marry teenaged girls. Because teenage girls are never
happy. And they never feel like cooking, either.....

No. 2~~You are a Slut

Yes, I called you that...no vex first, I love sluts (winks) and I know many dudes do too....but the truth is We're not planning to get married soon, but you are. In certain stage of our life, casual sex is like a recreational heroin, but that shouldn't stay long.

Sleeping around is adventurous for a teenaged girl who isn't planning to get married....I mean who am I to judge you? It's cool and fun! But if you want to get married soon, then you need to grow up and adjust your lifestyle.
~~

~~

If you are having sex outside serious and committed relationship you need a slap to reset your brain. How could you? Even if you don't love yourself, love the fact that a guy likes you to the extent of having something serious With you....or better still love the fact that I would like to come and chop some rice on your wedding day as well as collect some digits from the aso ebi that would grace the occasion.

If you're not happy in the relationship, just work out, instead of playing dumb thinking you're smart. You are not! Spirit of delay marriage is at work.
~~

~~

~~

No. 3~~You are a Liar

How could you be lying to yourself? Tufiakwa! You want to get married, but from all indications that guy you are going out with isn't gonna marry you. You don't want to tell yourself the truth, neither do you want to tell him the truth that you want to get married, because you know he would probably stop calling you that day...and the relationship could end.

So you guys went on wasting each others time. Opps! Let me rephrase, you went on wasting your time because the dude isn't wasting his time, he's having fun. For how long, are you gonna keep deceiving yourself? When will you tell yourself the truth? When will you face reality? When are going to take that tough decision?
~~

~~

~~

©written by ifeanyi ikwuako
Re: Three (3) Spirits Of Delayed Marriage by Cutehector(m): 4:34pm On May 27, 2016
Ifeanyi ikwuako was damn right cool

(1) (Reply)

Are You Guilty Of This? / Answer This Question ? / 7 Things You Deserve In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.