Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Nbc News: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nbc News: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 (video) (557 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) / TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nbc News: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 (video) by zpakln(f): 4:35pm On May 27, 2016
Recently, the NBC has predicted that in 2017 all Americans will receive a microchip implant. The reason for the implants is to identify people instantly.

As per the report, the technology is used to answer one question, “Am I who say I am?”

Individuals are stress that the RFID Microchip will give the government an excessive amount of force, permitting them to track everything they might do. In some states, as in Virginia, there is enactment in procedure to block this idea.

If you take the RFID microchip they can track everything, control your cash, control your nourishment and possible even murder you if you don’t obey!

The report additionally uncovers that RFID Brain Chip was created and already tested on a few people.

It was reported for that the utilization of Micro-Chips in Bill H.R. 4872 was situated on Page 1014 under “National Medical Device Registry” it tells about a “Class II Device That is Implantable” and yes, they passed the bill.

The HR 3962 Bill is a precise copy of the HR 3200 bill in except for only a couple words expelled concerning the RFID Microchip yet the capacity to Chip Every Citizen of the United States is still in the bill.

Open Bill And Read Pages 1501 Through 1510

http://housedocs.house.gov/rules/health/111_ahcaa.pdf

Read Class II Special Controls Guidance For FDA Staff

http://www.fda.gov/MedicalDevices/DeviceRegulationandGuidance/GuidanceDocuments/ucm072141.htm

Read RFID Chip Implant Found In The Healthcare Bill Article

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/rfid-chip-implant-found-in-the-hc-bill-not-kidding/blog-289155

WATCH VIDEO

SOURCE: http://www.yukibox.com/nbc-news-all-americans-will-receive-a-microchip-implant-in-2017-video/

Re: Nbc News: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 (video) by ifex370(m): 5:08pm On May 27, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Nbc News: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 (video) by olasubomi007(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2016
Re: Nbc News: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 (video) by chiwex(m): 5:22pm On May 27, 2016
End time news
Re: Nbc News: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 (video) by Amberon11: 8:33pm On May 27, 2016
The mark of the beast.

My sweet Jesus prophesied this over 2000yeara ago. Funny thing is that atheists will keep speaking grammar than waking up to reality.
Re: Nbc News: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 (video) by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 27, 2016
Amberon11:
The mark of the beast.

My sweet Jesus prophesied this over 2000yeara ago. Funny thing is that atheists will keep speaking grammar than waking up to reality.
You people started this sh!tty propanganda about Obama and the Illuminati and how he will "Take over" since 2010. Yet, here we are 6 years later with no single "chip" in place.

I think you should save your rants for Trump. Apparently, he seems to hate Negro lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Nbc News: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 (video) by Joagbaje(m): 10:49pm On May 27, 2016
Revelation 13:16-18
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six
Re: Nbc News: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 (video) by otemanuduno: 10:50pm On May 27, 2016
Amberon11:
The mark of the beast.

Technological advancement is good o. Please hope they will extend it to Nigeria sha. Lol. Eartum told me that this hearsay has been circulating before the birth of my father and it will keep on circulating till the death of my grandchildren.; D

(1) (Reply)

7 Signs Of A Poverty Mentality / How Did Jesus Worship/pray? / 8 Signs That A Church Doesn’t Get Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.