Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

I Tried To Get Wizkid In Roc Nation & Drake Copied Wizkid In "One Dance" --Wale - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Tried To Get Wizkid In Roc Nation & Drake Copied Wizkid In "One Dance" --Wale (35499 Views)

MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos / Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign / ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tried To Get Wizkid In Roc Nation & Drake Copied Wizkid In "One Dance" --Wale by pinkyliceous(f): 11:46pm On May 28, 2016
cheesy grin
bonechamberlain:
Una no go kill person grin grin
Re: I Tried To Get Wizkid In Roc Nation & Drake Copied Wizkid In "One Dance" --Wale by pinkyliceous(f): 7:29am On May 29, 2016
Sorry but I still didn't read.

Go to church.

lowgeorge:

Shut d fuckkkk up.. Useless ipod tout.. U re just a glorified monkey hullabalooing wth an unfortunate keypad.. Y create a fucktarddd nuisance on a nice thread like dis... Shows to u that u Nd ur flat yiboo tribesmen head is filled with nothing but cheap drugs nd wasted mass of liquid.. My question to u is what's d essence of Ur diatribe nd noisemaking? Stupid blockhead
Re: I Tried To Get Wizkid In Roc Nation & Drake Copied Wizkid In "One Dance" --Wale by Elebiju: 8:07am On May 29, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Sorry but I still didn't read.

Go to church.

Pinky why aren't you in church by now?
Re: I Tried To Get Wizkid In Roc Nation & Drake Copied Wizkid In "One Dance" --Wale by Dinocarex(m): 2:30pm On May 29, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Sorry I didn't read your jargon. I only read the first line but couldn't read it further because it is b-o-r-i-n-g.

Just pray that I read your next mention.

You are dismissed.

Rudeness!! A weak person's imitation for strength. You don't sound intelligent. Hence, the running away.
Re: I Tried To Get Wizkid In Roc Nation & Drake Copied Wizkid In "One Dance" --Wale by MRBrownJ: 1:28am On Jun 01, 2016
as much as the "one dance" song features Wizkid, i have tried very hard to hear where his part was, but it seem it is only in the background of that chorus. nevertheless, this is such a HUGE step and its just a matter of time before he gets some proper worldwide hit. he is the biggest artist coming out of Africa right now.... and getting to tour with Chris Brown is a proof that the man is going places!
Re: I Tried To Get Wizkid In Roc Nation & Drake Copied Wizkid In "One Dance" --Wale by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
pinkyliceous:
So you wanna claim 2 Baba now?

He is from BENUE, the food basket of our nation.

But his career is about 2 decades old more than the 3 years you mentioned, and I don't see how his state of origin affects his career.
Re: I Tried To Get Wizkid In Roc Nation & Drake Copied Wizkid In "One Dance" --Wale by 9ja4show: 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
emerged01:

Chai! Nigeria needs help. How can we get out of this tribes issue. It has really gone out of hands.
I believe he is close to those he mentioned nothing like afenifere thread.

I tell you ;its too bad now...nairaland almost affected me with me it...gone are those days when people doesn't care where you from .

Say NO to tribalism
Re: I Tried To Get Wizkid In Roc Nation & Drake Copied Wizkid In "One Dance" --Wale by bayulll011(m): 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Just admit it: you all don't last. Even all your activists are silent now. You guys are not consistent because of that weed they plant in Osogbo.

Really,u sound like someone dat yoruba dube broke ur hearth Eyha peelee
Re: I Tried To Get Wizkid In Roc Nation & Drake Copied Wizkid In "One Dance" --Wale by Alexander22: 11:04am On Oct 30, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Hahahahaha

Keep lying to yourself, maybe you will be consoled.

9ice: Famous for 2 years ONLY .

Olu Maintain: Famous for 1 and half years ONLY.

Dagrin: Famous for a year till he joined cult and....

Childish Davido: Famous for his background and never for his music.

Wizkid: the only true talented Afenifere musician.

Burna boy: Noise maker.

Korede: About to marry Derenle.

D'banj: dead career.

Wande Coal: dead and buried.

Cabassa: dead, buried and forgotten.

Paul Play Dairo: dead and exhumed. Skeleton now in lab for experiments.

Una no dey last.

Una no dey dey focused.

Respect to Wizkid though, the only Afenifere artiste I respect.

Holla atcha boy!

Your musicians don't last for up to 3 years unless they are with Don Jazzy. Hihihihihi.

Ummhhh, Oga, burna boy is from ahoada in Rivers state oo...
Re: I Tried To Get Wizkid In Roc Nation & Drake Copied Wizkid In "One Dance" --Wale by Desty59(m): 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
Please signed me am up coming young iliazy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Audu Maikori Arrested By The Police / Olaide Olaogun's Baby Shower Photos / Fuji Artiste, Olumide Awise Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.