Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Breath-taking Images From TECNOGRAM Awards - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Breath-taking Images From TECNOGRAM Awards (2431 Views)

Images From The Global Launch Of The Infinix Zero 5 / Top 5 Non-chinese Phones With Breath-taking Specifications / ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breath-taking Images From TECNOGRAM Awards by Marvell23(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2016
Tecno mobile has kick-started an Instagram based activity which is called TECNOGRAM awards. The activity is about showcasing how creative you can be using photo to tell your story. The competition has started since 21st of May and it’s just three days before it closes(1st of June).
So if you haven’t been part of the activities, you have just three days to join the biggest competition on Instagram now and it’s open to all Nigerians. These are some of my best images from the competition

To be part of the completion, follow the procedures below

a. Follow @TecnomobileNG on Instagram

b. Take a beautiful and creative picture in the following categories:

1. People & Portraits
2. Food
3. Fashion & Lifestyle
4. Landscape
5. Nature

c. Upload your picture on Instagram

d. Tag TecnomobileNG and share with the hashtag #TECNOGram

4. You must be the sole author and owner of the copyright of the images entered.

5. Entries will be judged by eligible photographers based on creativity, artistic merit, and originality. The judges will evaluate all valid entries and pick 10 winners from the selected categories above to attend the Tecno Camon C9 media launch, they will be given free Tecno Camon C9.

Re: Breath-taking Images From TECNOGRAM Awards by topradar4(f): 4:55pm On May 27, 2016
Nice One, Running Straight to IG to drop some Fascinating pictures I have always had..
Re: Breath-taking Images From TECNOGRAM Awards by assboobies: 5:12pm On May 27, 2016
Omo! See that iyan. I haven't had one in a while. Although, I don't believe in competitions.
Re: Breath-taking Images From TECNOGRAM Awards by AnnabelR0se(f): 9:34pm On May 27, 2016
Wow amazing pictures. That food is making me to salivate
Re: Breath-taking Images From TECNOGRAM Awards by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 27, 2016
Nice one. The free C9 phone is an encouraging reward.
Re: Breath-taking Images From TECNOGRAM Awards by winnijaf(f): 9:59pm On May 27, 2016
Nigerians are Really gifted with the gift Of Capturing beautiful Pictures. It's Good that a brand like Tecno recognises the beauty of art hence this Contest.

Beautiful Pictures!
Re: Breath-taking Images From TECNOGRAM Awards by omoalajah(m): 4:22pm On May 28, 2016
I love this pictures.!
Re: Breath-taking Images From TECNOGRAM Awards by mrprezident007(m): 11:49am On May 29, 2016
Not just you oo

AnnabelR0se:
Wow amazing pictures. That food is making me to salivate
Re: Breath-taking Images From TECNOGRAM Awards by mrprezident007(m): 11:51am On May 29, 2016
Tecno C9 must be an awesome device. Am still chilling with my C8
Re: Breath-taking Images From TECNOGRAM Awards by Nwokoji1: 12:59pm On May 29, 2016
Wow, Really Breath taking Pictures, I just have to Participate in this Contest. I'm good in taking Pictures especially with my peeps.
Re: Breath-taking Images From TECNOGRAM Awards by AnnabelR0se(f): 9:32pm On May 29, 2016
omoalajah:
I love this pictures.!
The pounded yam is on point
Re: Breath-taking Images From TECNOGRAM Awards by jonmoveek: 10:59pm On May 29, 2016
I definitely wanna own the Tecno C9. Specs are damn crazy.
Re: Breath-taking Images From TECNOGRAM Awards by pcoolioz(m): 10:59pm On May 29, 2016
Nice...lemme give this a shot, i might win.
Re: Breath-taking Images From TECNOGRAM Awards by jonmoveek: 11:00pm On May 29, 2016
winnijaf:
Nigerians are Really gifted with the gift Of Capturing beautiful Pictures. It's Good that a brand like Tecno recognises the beauty of art hence this Contest.

Beautiful Pictures!
Yeah, I see the reason for involving the C9 as the prize since it's a camera centric phone.
Re: Breath-taking Images From TECNOGRAM Awards by jonmoveek: 11:01pm On May 29, 2016
pcoolioz:
Yeah, I'm definitely not giving this a second thought. I'm going for it too.
Re: Breath-taking Images From TECNOGRAM Awards by Marinza(m): 12:05am On May 30, 2016
there are gonna be alot of beautiful pictures in this event. as a picture lover i would def try out
Re: Breath-taking Images From TECNOGRAM Awards by Damiandark01: 8:22am On May 30, 2016
Marinza:
there are gonna be alot of beautiful pictures in this event. as a picture lover i would def try out

and foolish pictures as well
Re: Breath-taking Images From TECNOGRAM Awards by brook75: 5:50am On May 31, 2016
coool, i am so registering.
Re: Breath-taking Images From TECNOGRAM Awards by creed266: 7:05am On May 31, 2016
Some good quality pictures sha
Re: Breath-taking Images From TECNOGRAM Awards by oginineme(f): 9:46pm On May 31, 2016
You that cannot even take a successful selfie. Lol

pcoolioz:
Re: Breath-taking Images From TECNOGRAM Awards by oginineme(f): 9:55pm On May 31, 2016
Emphasis on Good Quality!

creed266:
Some good quality pictures sha
Re: Breath-taking Images From TECNOGRAM Awards by oginineme(f): 9:56pm On May 31, 2016
I have registered already!!
Re: Breath-taking Images From TECNOGRAM Awards by MaryAnne360: 11:23pm On May 31, 2016
Me i be ekiti woman, i can make pounded yam for days

AnnabelR0se:
The pounded yam is on point
Re: Breath-taking Images From TECNOGRAM Awards by MaryAnne360: 11:24pm On May 31, 2016
LOL, the foolish pictures sef fit go win like that
Damiandark01:

and foolish pictures as well
Re: Breath-taking Images From TECNOGRAM Awards by MaryAnne360: 11:25pm On May 31, 2016
Me too, No time..
brook75:
coool, i am so registering.
Re: Breath-taking Images From TECNOGRAM Awards by johnjameson: 11:37pm On May 31, 2016
some pretty good pictures
Re: Breath-taking Images From TECNOGRAM Awards by Harlequin17: 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
Nigerians with food sha, but the food make sense sha
Re: Breath-taking Images From TECNOGRAM Awards by thatintrovert: 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
these our roads that you cant see the beauty when driving past, only when you view them from higher places
Re: Breath-taking Images From TECNOGRAM Awards by kendrick2: 11:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
nice, but where/when was it announced?
Re: Breath-taking Images From TECNOGRAM Awards by kolexepana: 7:03am On Jun 02, 2016
Yay! imma participate cos of that c9
Re: Breath-taking Images From TECNOGRAM Awards by tymajek: 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
Awesome!...any incentives for winners?
Re: Breath-taking Images From TECNOGRAM Awards by Harry17: 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
oginineme:
I have registered already!!
How many pics have you posted?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn Easter Promo Offers / Guys Ulephone Power 3s Is Better Than Infinix Note 5 And Redmi 6 Pro, Vernee X / Full specifications of the newly unveiled Infinix S4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.