Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. (3974 Views)

When Love Is Real You See Byond Today- Nigerian Lesbian Share Photos With Her Gf / Do You Need A Sugar Mommy/daddy Or Lesbian Or Gay Partner? / Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 27, 2016
OK guys have you ever been approach by a gay or a lesbian? share your experience. I have been approach severally by gay guys but the recent one was last week. i have this gay facebook friend that was stalking me last week on facebook, he promised me heaven on earth and all that money can buy, he told me to give him my account number for him to send me money to confirm that he is serious. dammm i block him and he created another facebook id just because of me, i had to report him to my uncle thats a army colonel and give my uncle his facebook id, that was how he let me go after warning from some of my uncle's military men on facebook. so guys whats your experience?
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 27, 2016
cc: lalasticlala and dominique
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by hibiscus76(f): 5:01pm On May 27, 2016
Yeah it happens, once in school..i came downstairs to fetch water and this girl with multiple piercings was signaling me with her eyes..she couldn't take her eyes off me..i got scared oo to be sincere..i rushed back and it was just the both of us on the staircase..i mustered courage and asked her what she wanted with me and she stared to touch me..mheeen I started shouting the blood of jesus..she just got frustrated, and annoyingly left

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 27, 2016
hibiscus76:
Yeah it happens, once in school..i came downstairs to fetch water and this girl with multiple piercings was signaling me with her eyes..she couldn't take her eyes off me..i got scared oo to be sincere..i rushed back and it was just the both of us on the staircase..i mustered courage and asked her what she wanted with me and she stared to touch me..mheeen I started shouting the blood of jesus..she just got frustrated, and annoyingly left
lol @blood of jesus. hillarious reply.
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by UyiIredia(m): 5:06pm On May 27, 2016
My experience with a homosexual wasn't a good one. I was very young that time. About 9. He nearly molested me.
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 27, 2016
A few times some lesbians have tried it on me but I usually just say politely that I have a boyfriend however I have kissed a girl more than once.
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Ramon92: 5:07pm On May 27, 2016
yeah, inside forks and fingers OAU. The guy was in their clique. He was sitting some tables opposite where I was eating jejely. As we made eye contact like this, he just winked and blew me a kiss. Gosh, so irritating. after some time he was walking towards where I was and I just left my meal unfinished..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 27, 2016
UyiIredia:
My experience with a homosexual wasn't a good one. I was very young that time. About 9. He nearly molested me.
hmm do u mind sharing?
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 27, 2016
Girlwithwings:
A few times some lesbians have tried it on me but I usually just say politely that I have a boyfriend however I have kissed a girl more than once.
You have the lesbian trait in you afterall.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 27, 2016
Ramon92:
yeah, inside forks and fingers OAU. The guy was in their clique. He was sitting some tables opposite where I was eating jejely. As we made eye contact like this, he just winked and blew me a kiss. Gosh, so irritating. after some time he was walking towards where I was and I just left my meal unfinished..
LMAO this got me laughing out loud.
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by UyiIredia(m): 5:11pm On May 27, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hmm do u mind sharing?
I don't want to. It's not a pleasant memory for me.
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 27, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
You have the lesbian trait in you afterall.

Maybe but I prefer being called bi
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 27, 2016
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 27, 2016
Girlwithwings:
oh! Here you are...Been lookin for you all this while
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 27, 2016
Girlwithwings:

hmm is your boyfriend aware?
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 27, 2016
Girlwithwings:

Girlwithwings:

doctorkush:
oh! Here you are...Been lookin for you all this while

Good thing you found me then
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 27, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:

He knows I have kissed a girl before
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Young03(m): 5:17pm On May 27, 2016
Mine is a nairalander

didn't know how he got my number..sent me message on watsapp..he told me he is in UK..he asked me to share my unclad pics wit him..

He later called me with a UK number,asking me silly questions like the size of my diick ...

Bt as a sharp guy,i realised he was calling me with an application which i have...bt he never called me wen i told him the size of my diick
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 27, 2016
hibiscus76:
oh!
""
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 27, 2016
Young03:
Mine is a nairalander

didn't know how he got my number..sent me message on watsapp..he told me he is in UK..he asked me to share my unclad pics wit him..

He later called me with a UK number,asking me silly questions like the size of my diick ...

Bt as a sharp guy,i realised he was calling me with an application which i have...bt he never called me wen i told him the size of my diick
LAUGH AND DIES
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 27, 2016
Liar Mohamed

SAINTSAMURAII:
OK guys have you ever been approach by a gay or a lesbian? share your experience. I have been approach severally by gay guys but the recent one was last week. i have this gay facebook friend that was stalking me last week on facebook, he promised me heaven on earth and all that money can buy, he told me to give him my account number for him to send me money to confirm that he is serious. dammm i block him and he created another facebook id just because of me, i had to report him to my uncle thats a army colonel and give my uncle his facebook id, that was how he let me go after warning from some of my uncle's military men on facebook. so guys whats your experience?
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 27, 2016
gossipfreak:
Liar Mohamed

you want his facebook id?
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Young03(m): 5:22pm On May 27, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LAUGH AND DIES
cheesy
SAINTSAMURAII:
LAUGH AND DIES
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 27, 2016
Yes.
SAINTSAMURAII:
you want his facebook id?
Lie again.
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 27, 2016
gossipfreak:
Yes.

Lie again.
mcheww dnt believe if u like.
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 27, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by iamdurent(m): 5:32pm On May 27, 2016
hibiscus76:
Yeah it happens, once in school..i came downstairs to fetch water and this girl with multiple piercings was signaling me with her eyes..she couldn't take her eyes off me..i got scared oo to be sincere..i rushed back and it was just the both of us on the staircase.. i mustered courage and asked her what she wanted with me and she stared to touch me..mheeen I started shouting the blood of jesus..she just got frustrated, and annoyingly left

You just acted like a typical village girl!
Smh.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 27, 2016
iamdurent:
You just acted like a typical village girl! Smh.
why the insult?
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 27, 2016
Girlwithwings:

am in love with you. Don't bother checking my dp lest you have nightmares
Re: Have You Ever Been Approach By A Gay Or Lesbian? Share Your Experience. by hibiscus76(f): 5:35pm On May 27, 2016
iamdurent:

You just acted like a typical village girl!
Smh.
If acting like a village girl would save me from the evil sin, lesbianism..then I don't mind

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Living A Fake Life / If You Want Your Woman To Scream Your Name In Bed, Do These 6 Things / This Is The Type Of Laziness I Want For All Of You Fans and Haters [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.