Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan (30129 Views)

Sensei Uche Writes An Open Letter To Yusuf Buhari / Nollywood Producer, Dickson Iroegbu Shares Beautiful Family Photos / Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by funkyibodude(m): 10:14pm On May 27, 2016
Hit like if you agree that Gej is not interested in that letter...

12 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by leofab(f): 10:14pm On May 27, 2016
Good morning Mr. Dickson

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by pendusky(m): 10:18pm On May 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by just2endowed: 10:19pm On May 27, 2016
This country is finished. I remember 2012 vividly. I never attend coz I support the removal of the dam subsidy but my friends and family were against me totally. Now they can't look me in the eyes

20 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by Orikinla(m): 10:20pm On May 27, 2016
[size=18pt]Nollywood hypocrite.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by reemix123(m): 10:21pm On May 27, 2016
Foolish attention seeker
Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by victorazy(m): 10:22pm On May 27, 2016
I suffered, una go suffer too!

8 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by eyeview: 10:23pm On May 27, 2016
Buhari's govt no be am

3 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by Hotguy27: 10:25pm On May 27, 2016
How can a myopic movie producer's apology get to FP?grin

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by abbey621(m): 10:26pm On May 27, 2016
Well deserved apology! In 2012 I wrote several comments on here why subsidy should be removed but some Nairalanders only see what they want to see. Now that it's finally removed,maybe we can all start using our brain and stop this over reliance on oil!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by Dcomrade(m): 10:27pm On May 27, 2016
Firefire:
Okay, apologies accepted.

Only IF APC can tender a public apology, then Nigerians can forgive their past evil deeds.
I concur grin

4 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by Mata429: 10:27pm On May 27, 2016
"Nigerian Will Remember Me One Day"-GEJ

14 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by masseratti: 10:28pm On May 27, 2016
I hope he wrote an apology letter for the money Gej used for campaign, dasuki gate, olisa metuh 400million naira etc.

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by famzynet: 10:30pm On May 27, 2016
This guy is just an attention seeking joker. No wonder nollywood produce all sorts of rubbish in the name of producing movies. You mean to tell me a film producer came out to publicly disgrace himself thinking he is disgracing Buhari. The mentality of people of this country really need to change. I agree Buhari's government may not meet the expectation of people,but does that justify Jonathan's government that was filled with thieves,looters and criminals after their own personal pockets in disguise of rendering services to the people? Is Jonathan's government mischievousness not part of the reason why we are suffering today? In his government,the country had plenty and would have saved for the famine,but they rather decided to convert the plenty into their own pockets instead of putting down structures that would have made this day like other countries like Iraq,Iran etc that saved for the rainy day. That producer is just acting out a Hollywood movie otherwise I see no reason for his rantings.I am no fan of Buhari but neither am I of Jonathan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by famzynet: 10:30pm On May 27, 2016
This guy is just an attention seeking joker. No wonder nollywood produce all sorts of rubbish in the name of producing movies. You mean to tell me a film producer came out to publicly disgrace himself thinking he is disgracing Buhari. The mentality of people of this country really need to change. I agree Buhari's government may not meet the expectation of people,but does that justify Jonathan's government that was filled with thieves,looters and criminals after their own personal pockets in disguise of rendering services to the people? Is Jonathan's government mischievousness not part of the reason why we are suffering today? In his government,the country had plenty and would have saved for the famine,but they rather decided to convert the plenty into their own pockets instead of putting down structures that would have made this day like other countries like Iraq,Iran etc that saved for the rainy day. That producer is just acting out a Hollywood movie otherwise I see no reason for his rantings.I am no fan of Buhari but neither am I of Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by lastmessenger: 10:33pm On May 27, 2016
I SEE YOU.righteousness exalt a nation but sin a reproach to any people
MrPresident1:
Me sef I warned the people in this thread I created, I showed the that their clamour for Buhari means that they are ready for God's judgment. By rejecting GEJ and voting for Buhari, they showed God that they are ready to be punished grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2132076/spiritual-implications-clamour-buhari-presidency

So far, I hit a bulls-eye in my prophecy grin, all praises to God who gives all wisdom and knowledge and understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by dougivilla(m): 10:34pm On May 27, 2016
I have it on good authority that Dollar will officially be exchanging for the naira @ 285 naira per dollar from Tuesday next week.

So please just ask all those with apologies to put them together and tender when the impact of the on-coming exchange-rate-induced inflation, combine with fuel price modulation aka subsidy removal, job losses, hunger and NDA plus Fulani herdsmen activities to put us all where we chose with our own hands.

Zombies be like: if only 3 years could be shortened. How can we continu to defend these nonsense??

Our Yam don done!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by proprince(m): 10:35pm On May 27, 2016
Av always loved and believed in GEJ.

Sure man. dnt worry those who fought you are now regretin

GEJ MY HERO

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by Angrymode: 10:36pm On May 27, 2016
Swagt101:
Somebody tell me why I should take someone who spelled 'petrol' as 'patrol' serious... Mtcheew.. Na soso useless movies dem go dey direct

First of all I hope u fit write ur papa language without mistake.
Secondly and conclusively, I sure say most of d things way u spell na ur keyboard help u!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by gbastarlink: 10:42pm On May 27, 2016
Gej u shall be forever great in my heart,!!!!!!father of democracy!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by Pinkybush: 10:43pm On May 27, 2016
I can't forget these names in a hurry. "Clueless", "Slowpoke", "Ogogoro drunker", "Shoeless", etc, to name it but a few. But today I thank God that those who called him (GEJ) those names are also suffering.

NB: THE DEVIL U KNW IS BETTER THAN THE ANGEL U DON'T KNW.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by godG: 10:43pm On May 27, 2016
Swagt101:
Somebody tell me why I should take someone who spelled 'petrol' as 'patrol' serious... Mtcheew.. Na soso useless movies dem go dey direct

Before you cast the first stone, check yourself.

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by hyperflex(m): 10:44pm On May 27, 2016
Swagt101:

I can smell Buhari all over u. Like UV never misspelt a word before. U wan speak English pass oyinbo abi?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by tommykiwi(m): 10:44pm On May 27, 2016
Swagt101:
So with all dis pleading and begging for his mistake he did in the past against the ex president is just dat simple mistake he made with the spelling of petrol,dat was only what U can comment about? I sorry for U. Plz my able ex president find it in ur heart to forgive him.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 27, 2016
When I stated that subsidy removal was a blessing during GEJ's administration, I was roundly vilified....now Buhari has done it with impunity...all of una shut up lol...GEJ was the ultimate democrat, his saga lets us know that a people deserve the leaders they get. Because Nigerians are hard, autocratic kleptomaniacs, they voted into power a man that best reflected those qualities....CULTURAL REVOLUTION FOR AFRICA!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by thwarrior72: 10:44pm On May 27, 2016
famzynet:
This guy is just an attention seeking joker. No wonder nollywood produce all sorts of rubbish in the name of producing movies. You mean to tell me a film producer came out to publicly disgrace himself thinking he is disgracing Buhari. The mentality of people of this country really need to change. I agree Buhari's government may not meet the expectation of people,but does that justify Jonathan's government that was filled with thieves,looters and criminals after their own personal pockets in disguise of rendering services to the people? Is Jonathan's government mischievousness not part of the reason why we are suffering today? In his government,the country had plenty and would have saved for the famine,but they rather decided to convert the plenty into their own pockets instead of putting down structures that would have made this day like other countries like Iraq,Iran etc that saved for the rainy day. That producing is just acting out a Hollywood movie otherwise I see no reason for his rantings.I am no fan of Buhari but neither am I of Jonathan.
Continue RANTING, islamist

7 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by kceewhyte(m): 10:45pm On May 27, 2016
leofab:
Good morning Mr. Dickson
chisos!!!!! Nwa grin
Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by macaranta(m): 10:46pm On May 27, 2016
Oh well..had I known always comes last.

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by thwarrior72: 10:53pm On May 27, 2016
godG:

Before you cast the first stone, check yourself.
Don't mind the illiterate who has log in his eyes but is busy pointing at a speck in someone's eyes
Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 27, 2016
Yaaawwwnnnn...

Give it a few years, you'll apologize to Buhari too.

Mr. Apologist.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by phkka1(m): 10:56pm On May 27, 2016
After all this Jonathan and his good team cannot come back. If Nigeria will continue to exist, it will take us 50 years to go back to were Jonathan took us to. I cry for Nigerian. Niger Delta Avengers. Now I Tinubu is a devil in human skin.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by onatisi(m): 10:58pm On May 27, 2016
I knew something like this will happen ,and this is just the beginning .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes / Yul Edochie On BBNaija: Use Money To Campaign For Youths Like Me, Banky W / Tiwa Savage Dethrones Wizkid, As 2nd Most Followed Nigerian Celeb On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.