Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan (30121 Views)

Sensei Uche Writes An Open Letter To Yusuf Buhari / Nollywood Producer, Dickson Iroegbu Shares Beautiful Family Photos / Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by Nobody: 7:52am On May 28, 2016
Dcomrade:
A country with some of the finest brains in the world, being led by an illiterate whose English needs translation in English: Pat Utomi cry

Brooooowwwhhaaahhhhhhhhahahahah

Una no go kill person o. Buhari is the fooliest president the world has ever produced. He is second to none in terms of foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by Ndolarr: 7:53am On May 28, 2016
Rubbish! I pity this shallow thinking producer who does not know the difference between 'Match' and 'March'! Jonathan was an ineffectual Buffon who could not build at least one local refinery throughout his 6 years of ruling this nation!! He and Okonjo Iweala really messed up. Considering the mindless looting that happened under him, the 2012 subsidy removal protest was justified!!! Just check how SURE-P funds, arising from partial subsidy removal in 2012, was mismanaged, looted and wasted on useless projects such as importation of cooking stoves
Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by annnikky(f): 7:54am On May 28, 2016
Una Neva Chi chun chin this one na still phase one, una clamour chanji n na chain una dey c xo. My people! my people!! make we dey suffer dey smile cz na wetin chain offer n we most accept am with faith.

Sai baba...All Promises Chain

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by HugeMac: 8:19am On May 28, 2016
crazymod:

The real truth is that we are Nigerians. We have bad judgement, we are ignorant and like to seek cheap attention.

After long episodes, he failed to mention low oil revenue and Niger delta avengers.

A fo0ol at 40 is a fo0l forever. We should be thinking of solution not instigating bad opinion on govt.

If that is the case, we should also apologize to late abacha and IBB.
Nigeria was better and naira was stronger under abacha and IBB.
Fuel was cheaper under Abacha and IBB.

Obama has doubled American debt and people on food stamps has trippled since he came to power. Nobody is calling for his head.

I.D.I.O.T. Crude oil is now 50 dollar per barrel . Stop making stupid excuses.

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by crazymod: 8:28am On May 28, 2016
HugeMac:
I.D.I.O.T. Crude oil is now 50 dollar per barrel . Stop making stupid excuses.

your father is iidiot. he goat.................... i wish i will have opportunity to meet you, let me crush you and your generation.

Why not compare Abacha regime with GEJ regime? from fuel price to naira value, he has better record yet you stup!d jews still talk bad about him.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by Akaujaa(m): 9:04am On May 28, 2016
The dumbest writeup I've seen in the recent past.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by lailo: 9:08am On May 28, 2016
Same person will still come out after 2 yeaars and tender apology to Buhari also.Truely not all who participated in d 2012 protest knew wy and what they were doing.And dis guy is among them.Bunch of inconsistent people.He reasons with his "dick" no wonder he's Dickson
Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by rolams(m): 9:16am On May 28, 2016
God help us! Now u realized, others will soon tender their apology!
Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by Cityguy: 10:58am On May 28, 2016
It pains so seriously given the fact that this hardship was seen and we got warned. But that did we do? Turned deaf ears! Now, regrets on daily basis. Moved to tears reading through various apologies but it goes to show that what a wise man sees sitting, a fool wouldn't even notice even if it's beside him. A devil one knows is better than an 'angel' you don't know. A woman knows who is better when she marries another husband. Now we are in another marriage, so we can to an extent tell which is better. The scary part is that the party is just starting!!!

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by Nobody: 11:27am On May 28, 2016
Was it not dis same ipod Idi-ot that said he is a biafra
Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by berrystunn(m): 11:50am On May 28, 2016
famzynet:
This guy is just an attention seeking joker. No wonder nollywood produce all sorts of rubbish in the name of producing movies. You mean to tell me a film producer came out to publicly disgrace himself thinking he is disgracing Buhari. The mentality of people of this country really need to change. I agree Buhari's government may not meet the expectation of people,but does that justify Jonathan's government that was filled with thieves,looters and criminals after their own personal pockets in disguise of rendering services to the people? Is Jonathan's government mischievousness not part of the reason why we are suffering today? In his government,the country had plenty and would have saved for the famine,but they rather decided to convert the plenty into their own pockets instead of putting down structures that would have made this day like other countries like Iraq,Iran etc that saved for the rainy day. That producer is just acting out a Hollywood movie otherwise I see no reason for his rantings.I am no fan of Buhari but neither am I of Jonathan.

Don't worry very soon you will join forces to call on buhari to step down
Corruption has been in Nigeria since 1914
Looters since 1960
The loot, Abacha, IBB, OBJ, Atiku, abubakar did is 10 times higher then the last administration.

Even when Nigeria was under sanction, under Abacha
Dollars and fuel price did not fly this high.
The hardship did not get upto this level.

1999 when OBJ, came in Nigeria was zero,

We did not go into hardship like this...
Simply because of there economy policy.

The problem we are facing is not because of any loot or corruption..., because at the pass they all face same problem.

What's keeps govt moving is policy.
Buhari have bad economy team
Bad economy monitoring policy...
That why investors run away, that why investors can not come in, that why oil markets can not import fuel.

That why the hardship show case fast...

Now people think is because of the loot or corruption.
There is still high corruption in buhari 's govt.
How will u.k call Nigeria fantastically corrupt. When we have new govt.

It's simply because the govt is still corrupt. Nothing change from our old institutions and constitution that gives room for corruption.
Also the judiciary system same old thing.
Buhari is fighting thief's (looters) one sided.
Buhari is not fighting any corruption.

Buhari promise to declare asset publicly with his team if elected. till now noting. For me is called open door for corruption or loot.

Buhari approved fund for 3 month when he came into office via permanent sec. Who will he account to?
For me is open door for corruption and loot.

Calling a new govt we tot is fighting corruption.
Fantastically corrupt means buhari govt is corrupt too

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by Splashme: 1:26pm On May 28, 2016
We all owe GEJ an apology

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by dougivilla(m): 3:14pm On May 28, 2016
DanielPop:
Use that same "good authority" information to build a small fence around your hut! Mcheeeewwwwww! undecided why you are not a billionaire with such information confounds Aki and Pawpaw! undecided undecided undecided
Calm down bro, no need for your premature ejakkulation. Tuesday is not far. Plus, I am not responsible for the poverty running through your lineage.

The information could be useful to help you guys come out of poverty, if only you can put it to good use!
Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by graphiti: 3:45pm On May 28, 2016
repogirl:
Forgive wetin?

They need to get that dull dullard out of Aso rock and move this country forward before anything like forgiveness can be thought of.

That's it o!

We need 2 move ds nation forward..........but wait o, who will now move it forward

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh, now I gerrit....... it's d same set of genius who "labored 16 solid years 2 "elevate" it 2 its present state!

Ehehehehehe..... forgifffness indeed!

Nne........, Bia........., go and sleep!

#hallucination~tinz!

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by phranq(m): 4:28pm On May 28, 2016
ikbnice:
GEJ didn't just have the right support , everybody just went against him including the media and the ignorant masses. He knew there were lots of superpowers who were just hell-bent in bringing down his government especially APC agitators. They never saw anything good in him. Now, we are beginning to see things in a clearer light.

yes it's gud we r now seeing tinz in a clearer light...I fit even lend us rechargeable lantern but no light to charge it.... let's wait till 2019 to kw if we don get sense

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu Writes An Apology To Jonathan by DanielPop(m): 9:52pm On May 28, 2016
Neither am i responsible for the generational mental relapse in your lineage sire! cheesy grin
dougivilla:
Calm down bro, no need for your premature ejakkulation. Tuesday is not far. Plus, I am not responsible for the poverty running through your lineage.

The information could be useful to help you guys come out of poverty, if only you can put it to good use!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates Jamil's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos / Angelica Aboderin: Stella Damasus' Daughter's 16th Birthday (Throwback Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Skimpy Chic Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.