Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Please Kindly Help My Children To Fulfill Their Dreams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Kindly Help My Children To Fulfill Their Dreams (338 Views)

Civil Servants Sending Their Children To Private Universities Are Corrupt – ASUU / ASUU Strike: We Failed To Fulfill Agreement, Minister Admits / Recession: Parents Send Children To School Without Textbooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Kindly Help My Children To Fulfill Their Dreams by mrstella48(f): 5:58pm On May 27, 2016
I am Mr's Tella. I live in Agric Ikorodu .I am using this medium to beg for your kind assistance for two of my children given admission into higher institution HND Mechanical Engineering and Bsc Music.I have paid theiracceptance fees, they have done the screening and askto proceed to the next stage, which is the payment of tuition fees.We have been believing God that the moneythe Lagos state Government is owing my husband would have been paid by now so we will be able to pay but nothing have been done. Payment for this institution is about to close. I decided to come on line to ask for nairalanders assistance as I av heard how God have used you to assist so many people.I am begging you nairalanders on Jesus Name to please come to our aid. God bless you all.acct name: Tella oluwatoyinacct no:3707256016bank name: fcmbGod bless you as you help us in Jesus name

(1) (Reply)

Theatre Arts Graduate: Wants To Further Plz Help / 28 Motivational Quotes From Top Traders / FG Denies Scrapping Of NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.