Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) (50818 Views)

BREAKING: FG Takes Over Arik Airline - Vanguard / Arik Airline Resumes Operations After Temporary Suspension / Airline Passenger Finds Lizard In Her Food (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 27, 2016
If I ever put feet inside a local airline make I bend grin

Ordinary AC thru can't maintain, what about the other even more crucial and sensitive ones?
Re: The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) by McPerry(f): 8:50pm On May 27, 2016
Apoti better pass am.lol
Re: The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) by laprince(m): 8:50pm On May 27, 2016
grayht:
With pictures.... Adontbelieveit... It looks like an abandoned greyhound bus
Truth is, I have seen same before.
Re: The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) by mescan(m): 8:50pm On May 27, 2016
The CHANGE MANTRA has affected everything in 9ja
Re: The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) by Burger01(m): 8:51pm On May 27, 2016
I hate Arik Airline angry

1 Like

Re: The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) by emmfizzy: 8:51pm On May 27, 2016
pls @ Gurlfriend what was the departure time of the flight
Re: The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) by igboboy3(m): 8:51pm On May 27, 2016
At the root of this matter, the dullard is to blame for this
Re: The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) by irondome: 8:51pm On May 27, 2016
I used to think the poor maintenance culture debacle is a public sector problem; I guess I thought wrongly.

1 Like

Re: The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) by Mekurexx: 8:52pm On May 27, 2016
Even BRT buses are better than Arik. Smh.

1 Like

Re: The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) by xrayz(m): 8:53pm On May 27, 2016
when those that suppose to supervise their operations will take bribe and look the other away what do you expect?

2 Likes

Re: The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) by babestella: 8:55pm On May 27, 2016
DickDastardly:
Was this not the Arik someone said will replace British Airways when they finally leave
Tufiakwa!

Hahahaha, it's Jimi Disu o.

He wants Arik to start from where BA stopped, I don't think that the shoes would fit Arik.

1 Like

Re: The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 27, 2016
laprince:

Truth is, I have seen same before.
Airline..?
Re: The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) by phanshark(m): 8:59pm On May 27, 2016
The people that suppose to check this thing physicaly are not checking it,but checking it in brown envelope waiting for the day it will crash & start running up and down blaming the air carrier for not meeting standard, Of which they are suppose to check. "Naija my belove country"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) by chubbygal(f): 9:04pm On May 27, 2016
Wetain consign we

1 Like

Re: The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) by anonimi: 9:06pm On May 27, 2016
holluwai:
Nigeria!!!!!!! I weep for thee

Beyond weeping, what can you do

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:06pm On May 27, 2016
"I don't know how you do it"

Now this cracked me up, buhahahahaha
Re: The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) by bee444: 9:08pm On May 27, 2016
He's a bloody immigrant. Why call him an expatriate? They call us immigrant when we temporarily go to their countries to work, but we call them expatriate when they come here. Value yourself people

6 Likes

Re: The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) by loomer: 9:12pm On May 27, 2016
Phrankin:
What's wrong with that seat? Must the seat be new. Must you put ac all the time?

Wetin u dey talk? Inside plane. Or u forget say dem no dey open window?
Re: The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) by AustinStevens: 9:18pm On May 27, 2016
...Have said it b4 really don't like arik air management..used their plane once and it wasn't a gud experience....
They really need to work on their management
Dr. Micheal should really do something abt this...cuz trust me the only reason why most ppl use their flight is the inflight magazine...
Moreover their ticket is more costly compare to aero,airpeace,dana and co.

Buh then.....
#itznonofmybusiness

1 Like

Re: The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) by holluwai(m): 9:20pm On May 27, 2016
Don't worry about me, worry about you.

anonimi:

Beyond weeping, what can you do

Re: The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) by totorimi: 9:24pm On May 27, 2016
.....and that is supposed to be the best airline we have in Nigeria. Foreigners are the ones helping us to expose our smelliness. If the private sector cannot do it just as the so called federal has failed woefully. Shouldn't we at the time invite expatriate and surrrender everything back to our colonial masters. See ordinary Kenya and Ethiopia are operating successful international airline services. I cannot even see the impact of the new minister of transport no visible input since he took over. If he is going the merge the airlines and let FG have some share holding in the new bigger and stronger airline so be it let him get the technocrats to work it out and let Nigeria begin to move forward.

Some of us a re getting ashamed to see our country crawling when we have all that it takes to be soaring like an eagle. We have the right people to do the job, if only we can get all this ethnic biases away and let the best hands do the job. Anyway I dont see us going no where with the present crop of marauders. Since the ministers and senators and even governors nobody can challenge the old man at the top. His archaic ideas holds sway nobody can question or correct him.

3 Likes

Re: The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) by persius555(m): 9:25pm On May 27, 2016
In nigeria, here are no business ethics, customer welfare is poor, standard is non existence, anyone gets away with anything so long as you can bribe govt officials. Its crazy insane in this country.

2 Likes

Re: The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) by meeky007(m): 9:26pm On May 27, 2016
YoursGEJ:
Wailers will soon descend on this thread to blame Buhari for the dirty Arik seat

They are on their way
who we suppose blame

1 Like

Re: The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) by manny4life(m): 9:29pm On May 27, 2016
I hate double standards, I am in no way supporting Arik, but the so-called expatriates making it seem like Nigeria or the airlines is in "pits" is very uncalled for. I have seen worse on United/Delta airlines, so what makes this any different? Please, as much as we like to condemn, let's take a moment to look at who's condemning us.

3 Likes

Re: The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) by kobonaire(m): 9:33pm On May 27, 2016
Well that fückin Jose De Castrostill de Naija de collect his daily bread grin
Re: The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) by YoursGEJ(m): 9:33pm On May 27, 2016
meeky007:
who we suppose blame

Google is your friend
Re: The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) by MistadeRegal(m): 9:40pm On May 27, 2016
Then they will come back to tell us the plane disappeared from radar at 10:47am near Ikosi Filling Station after a mere dual engine failure, without telling us the plane is over 50 years. Even a car of 10 years will have already started riding it's owner not to talk of planes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) by macaranta(m): 9:42pm On May 27, 2016
Damn..even Lagbus will offer better.
Re: The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) by femeritus: 9:42pm On May 27, 2016
Hmmm. Dirty and unkempt seat, no AC. Those are the things visible to the eye. I wonder what the state of the engine will be. Please we don't want another air crash.
Re: The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) by SirREX94: 9:46pm On May 27, 2016
ISRAELLLLLLLL! Amen!
nairacountry:
How did we get here?!
cry cry cry
To thy tent oh.......God eelp us
Re: The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) by Sabotage4700(m): 9:55pm On May 27, 2016
Phrankin:
What's wrong with that seat? Must the seat be new. Must you put ac all the time?

This one definitely works for Arik.

2 Likes

Re: The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) by nwaanambra1(m): 10:00pm On May 27, 2016

Jose De Castro alleges that the reason for this is because the air conditioning wasn't working so the overwhelming heat caused an elderly person to suffer 'heat stress', which necessitated the flight returning to Lagos.

IS IT EVEN REMOTELY POSSIBLE TO STAY IN AN AIRPLANE WITHOUT THE AC WORKING? shocked shocked shocked

I THOUGHT THE AIR-CONDITIONING HELPS IN BALANCING THE CABIN PRESSURE? undecided undecided

SAME ARIK THAT OVERLOADED ITS PLANE LAST YEAR!

ARIK! ARIK! THEY ARE TRULY MAKING AVIATION HISTORY - NEGATIVELY! cheesy grin

STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT GIVES PEOPLE THE LIVER TO STILL BOARD THEIR FLIGHT WHEN THERE ARE NEWER ONES LIKE PEACE AND OTHERS.

THE OWNER OF ARIK MUST BE VERY POWERFUL FOR HIS COMPANY TO BE ABLE TO ESCAPE SO MANY AVIATION ATROCITIES! undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Six Months / An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) / Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.