Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

My Response To Hard Mirror Threads - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Response To Hard Mirror Threads (3538 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Sacrificial Form: The Official Response From RCCG Headquarters. / Joseph "Had Relations" With Mary, My Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by Anas09: 12:43pm On May 30, 2016
Joagbaje:
2 2 Timothy 2:13
If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

Even if a thousand epistles are written against God it doesn't change him from being God. Most atheist actually believe in Gods existence but just choose to deny him out of grievance or whatever reason.

I just returned from a trip to isreal and it's wonderful that biblical historical facts were preserved . Every christian should visit the place

I tried to follow your thread to really get to know what tool the enemy use to get at you . I tried also to discuss with you but you weren't responding . Whatever the reason why you were offended against God. Is not enough to take steps that could affect the faith of young ones .

I still believe in you that whatever the distraction is ,you will come out of it and come back to your first love . I shouldn't have bothered about the write up . Because a backslided. Leader cannot be redeemed again . As the bible declared ..

Hebrews 6:4-6
For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Why your matter God my attention was the fact that you talked about having performed miracles and operating in the gifts of the spirit like prophecy Etc. Which you acknowledged were real . It's contradictory if you claimed they were real and you deny them again.

Some people deny God by ignorance ,some others may deny God by fear. I still do believe that you still have your salvation in you . And whatever offended you , if you have questions that brought doubts to your heart you could have just asked the questions than pouring venom against Gods word.

Miracles are real. Salvation is real . Heaven is real ,he'll is real . God is real . Judgement day is real . The miracles and gift of prophecies that manifested through you were real. What you are experiencing is an attack of the enemy because the call of God is upon you.

Think of the bible . It's prophecies by Daniel . The fulfillment . Isreal becoming a nation again . After its named had been wiped off the world map. A nation was born in a day according to scriptures . The prediction of the rise of the empires . Meds ,Persian ,Greek (Alexander the great ) Roman . They all came to pass . The birth of christ was fortold . Exact date was given of when christ would come and when he will be killed in the book of Daniel . Doubts may come to us once in a while but they come to cause us to be strengthened .

I pray for you and for others who's faith may experience attacks of the enemy . That you be strengthened with might by the spirit of God in your inner man.

Man of God sir. As you rightly pointed out, there's yet no hope for this one. He is lost. He has crucified Christ a second time.

For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
Hebrews:6:4-6
Let HardMirror go. There's nothing you can do for him. That's why I don't bother with him. God is no respected of persons.
Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by Anas09: 1:00pm On May 30, 2016
Gombs:
I John 2:19
King James Bible
They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

I have tried to understand what was behind the mind of John when he wrote the above words, and not until recently, I understood. I have read to a bearable extent the tales by Hardmirror, and I could relate with them for they are nothing but the attack of the devil. The devil never really changed his tactics, he' s been in the business of questioning all God has said or done for us. He questioned Jesus after God told all creation to listen to Him, He questioned God's instruction to Adam via Eve, even when Jesus healed Lazarus the bible told us the devil through some folks sought to re-kill lazarus, just to deny the fact that a miracle happened to the glory of God.

When we became Christians we became a target constantly bombard by the devil, and the intensity grows as you walk in the Spirit doing the supernatural. It's recorded in the bible where miracles were wrought and some folks as today wanted to deny the miracle...It's been a hard trick of the devil even in today's church. Let me give another example of such, aside that of Lazarus.

Peter and John just finished doing some miracles, and them religious/sceptic folks of the day (same as today's) didn't like it at all, infact they had to summon them. The man healed was not a child, bible said so, and these rulers really wanting to deny this miracle, but the healed man was standing right before them, so in verse 16 and 17, they said something remarkably amazing in Acts 4

“What are we going to do with these men?” they asked. “Everyone living in Jerusalem knows they have performed a notable sign, [size=18pt]and we cannot deny it. [/size] 17 But to stop this thing from spreading any further among the people, we must warn them to speak no longer to anyone in this name.”

from he above, we see the devil hasn't stopped the same old trick of questioning miracles (he does it through his kids mostly), But why would they want to deny the miracle? Why did they want to stop the gospel from spreading further, seeing it just healed someone? From the above, I found out that this gospel has been severally tried to be wiped out by several rulers, kingdoms, empires etc...but they all came and passed away, but this gospel remained. I used to think God kept folks in different generation to preserve the gospel, they even called King James the defender of the Faith, but i found out GOD NEVER NEEDED ANYONE TO DEFEND THE GOSPEL. The gospel has its own life...it will and cannot be stopped.

What made me not bother trying to reach further to Hardmirror was what the bible told me, after his brouhaha. He scoffed at the word of truth he claimed to have handled; in fact, he just fulfilled scriptures.

Jude 1: 18-19
New Living Translation
They told you that in the last times there would be scoffers whose purpose in life is to satisfy their ungodly desires.
These people are the ones who are creating divisions among you. They follow their natural instincts because they do not have God's Spirit in them.

Whae Hardmorror went through or experienced is not alien to other christians. I have had down times I questioned what i believed in. There were times I wanted to throw in the towel... But when i think of the word of truth I've handled, when i see the lives of those who this message has changed, when i get text messages of those who kept thanking me for leading them to Christ, when i think of the fellowship with he Spirit, and answered prayers... When I think of those who look up to me for inspiration in the faith (I teach foundation school, and all my student don't turn out ordinary, except they chose so)... I take solace by the Spirit in one of my favorite scripture

1 Corinthians 15:58 New International Version (NIV)

58 Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, [size=14pt]stand firm[/size]. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves [size=15pt]fully[/size] to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.

Paul wrote, we are pressed on both sides, but never crushed, perplexed but never in despair, persecuted but not abandoned, stuck down but not destroyed. Dear Hardmirror, if you created those thread truly after saying you did all those for God, then i could only say may it not totally be true. I just hope there's still hope for you... Your ranting here does not stop God from being Great, neither does your denial of His existence prove His inexistence...but i tell most guys who do not want to be accountable and responsible for the morality, who suddenly claim they are atheists, and throw everything down to disprove God's existence is... "Every knee will bow and every tongue willl confess that Jesus is Lord". It's just a matter of time.

*drops mic
Sir, HardMirror was but a plant amidst God's church. A time as this has been appointed for him and his kind, come out of the fold and start what he is doing now. The motive is to cause the straddlers to fall off.
Joining this Forum gives me a clear view and good understanding of the Parable of the Tares and wheat.
I see clearly what their ministry is, amidst the wheat.
Weaken and kill the wheat.

But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
Matthew:18:6

HardMirror Weldone and good luck.

3 Likes

Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by Anas09: 1:11pm On May 30, 2016
Pyrrho:

The time you spend trying to understand some ancient manuscripts, racking your brain around simple texts in order to develop different interpretations could be used to actually save someone really.

We have been there bro. We've done all that. And you know what I mean. There is no spirit revealing shit. The human mind is naturally inclined to visualize patterns. It's nothing new.

I bet you Hardmirror is still a better preacher. All you truly needed was to believe it is true. Even the Buddhist monks medidates and comes up with revelation. And some are giving credit to the prayers made to Buddha as the reason behind Leicester United's victory in the EPL.

Think about it, just think. There is nothing supernatural about visions.
There's no spirit here revealing poo, but the mere thought of it gives you severe constipation, you can neither eat or sleep. You run from thread to thread looking for us, wishing to assure yourself that these things are indeed lies, but alas, they are true.
If I were you, I will write the Christians off, since I have written their God off.
It's actually insecurity that keeps you here day and night really.
Listen, I dodn't believe in reincarnation, I dodn't believe in Astral projections. Go into their threads, you won't find me there.
If Seun, had made provisions for atheists to have their own platform(which I believe, I didn't on purpose) to discuss their atheism, you wouldn't have seen me there. When I write you off, You dodn't exist as far as am concern. But for you to write us off, but are here more than we are, ha, I think you are crying more than the bereaved.
Get a life.

2 Likes

Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by Anas09: 1:18pm On May 30, 2016
Pyrrho:

The time you spend trying to understand some ancient manuscripts, racking your brain around simple texts in order to develop different interpretations could be used to actually save someone really.

We have been there bro. We've done all that. And you know what I mean. There is no spirit revealing shit. The human mind is naturally inclined to visualize patterns. It's nothing new.

I bet you Hardmirror is still a better preacher. All you truly needed was to believe it is true. Even the Buddhist monks medidates and comes up with revelation. And some are giving credit to the prayers made to Buddha as the reason behind Leicester United's victory in the EPL.

Think about it, just think. There is nothing supernatural about visions.
Just Negodu...
This is from a higher, intelligent and super enlightened specie. Just lukattu? There's nothing supernatural about visions.
Johnnydon, you just made converts, but are not doing enough to school them. Hear your disciple saying, visions are not supernatural. No, there are so very natural.

1 Like

Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by Anas09: 1:22pm On May 30, 2016
Joagbaje:

Thanks for the compliment at least you believe there a real pastor for there to be fake pastor

If he failed only this time it means you believe he had been right other times too?

You know there is God brother . Stop denying . The witness of God is in your spirit eitheryou accept it or not . Even nature reveals existence .

It's only a fool that will believe otherwise .

Psalms 14:1
1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. .

You are not a fool .
Really? He is not? What then is he?
Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by Anas09: 1:23pm On May 30, 2016
Weah96:

What is God to you? Is this the same god who talked to Israeli refugees millennia ago or the God from which all things emerged? You are here quoting Bible which can only mean that your idea of God is a kind of being that gives messages to his tribal oracle. That god doesn't exist.

You didnt make any sense. Try again.
Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by Joagbaje(m): 2:14pm On May 30, 2016
Anas09:

Man of God sir. As you rightly pointed out, there's yet no hope for this one. He is lost. He has crucified Christ a second time.

Hebrews:6:4-6
Let HardMirror go. There's nothing you can do for him. That's why I don't bother with him. God is no respected of persons.

That was my fear really. I just felt his case hasn't gone that bad . It's sad. That means any prayer will be waste of energy .

1 John 5:16-17
If one should see his brother committing a sin, not unto death, he shall ask, and He will grant unto him life,--for them who are sinning, not unto death. There, is, a sin, unto death: not concerning that, am I saying, that he should make request. All unrighteousness, is, sin, and there, is, a sin, not unto death..

2 Likes

Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by Anas09: 3:05pm On May 30, 2016
davien:
joagbaje, hardmirror isn't the only deconverted preacher in nairaland,and he'll certainly not be the last... he's just a single part of an ongoing process that is happening all over the world,the escape of religious dogma for skepticism.

Countless accounts of ex-preachers are dotted around the internet(here's one http://clergyproject.org/ )

Your god-beliefs have been rejected by many since its inception,instead of threatening and wailing all over the place, why not find out why too with a honest and unbiased mind to reveal the truth?
Yea we know right? This is that moment we have been waiting for, for this part of the prophecy to come to pass.
That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming?

for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
2 Peter:3:2-5,11

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, [b]except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2 Thessalonians:2:3

2 Timothy 3:1-3 But understand this, that in the last days will come (set in) perilous times of great stress and trouble [hard to deal with and hard to bear].

For people will be lovers of self and [utterly] self-centered, lovers of money and aroused by an inordinate [greedy] desire for wealth, proud and arrogant and contemptuous boasters.

They will be abusive (blasphemous, scoffing), disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy and profane. [They will be] without natural [human] affection (callous and inhuman), relentless (admitting of no truce or appeasement);

[they will be] slanderers (false accusers, troublemakers), intemperate and loose in morals and conduct, uncontrolled and fierce, haters of good.

This is that time that true christians are revealed. The wheat gets separated from the chaff.
Guy, Christianity is not for the feeble minded like HardMirror.
Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 30, 2016
Anas09:

Just Negodu...
This is from a higher, intelligent and super enlightened specie. Just lukattu? There's nothing supernatural about visions.
Johnnydon, you just made converts, but are not doing enough to school them. Hear your disciple saying, visions are not supernatural. No, there are so very natural.
Anas, you are the ones who believes in visions not me.

I was only speaking your language just as we mention God in our posts.
Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by Anas09: 3:20pm On May 30, 2016
Pyrrho:
Anas, you are the ones who believes in visions not me.

I was only speaking your language just as we mention God in our posts.
Oh, you don't believe in visions or you dodn't believe they are supernatural, which one?
Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 30, 2016
Anas09:

Oh, you don't believe in visions or you dodn't believe they are supernatural, which one?
They are busy deceiving you guys, meanwhile it's all calculated speculation.
Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by davien(m): 3:52pm On May 30, 2016
Anas09:

Yea we know right? This is that moment we have been waiting for, for this part of the prophecy to come to pass.
That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming?

for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
2 Peter:3:2-5,11

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, [b]except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2 Thessalonians:2:3

2 Timothy 3:1-3 But understand this, that in the last days will come (set in) perilous times of great stress and trouble [hard to deal with and hard to bear].

For people will be lovers of self and [utterly] self-centered, lovers of money and aroused by an inordinate [greedy] desire for wealth, proud and arrogant and contemptuous boasters.

They will be abusive (blasphemous, scoffing), disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy and profane. [They will be] without natural [human] affection (callous and inhuman), relentless (admitting of no truce or appeasement);

[they will be] slanderers (false accusers, troublemakers), intemperate and loose in morals and conduct, uncontrolled and fierce, haters of good.

This is that time that true christians are revealed. The wheat gets separated from the chaff.
Guy, Christianity is not for the feeble minded like HardMirror.
Go give that sermon in a church, otherwise don't quote me in them... Reason being that you'd be wasting your time.

If not believing blindly in religious doctrine without question or voicing out faults is being "feeble minded",then count me in also, you can follow your herd of sheep who profess truth and freedom yet are scared to question their path.
Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by HardMirror(m): 4:09pm On May 30, 2016
Interesting thread. Don't worry about hardmirror, worry about yourselves. Thanks joagbaje
Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by Anas09: 8:15pm On May 30, 2016
Joagbaje:

That was my fear really. I just felt his case hasn't gone that bad . It's sad. That means any prayer will be waste of energy .

1 John 5:16-17
If one should see his brother committing a sin, not unto death, he shall ask, and He will grant unto him life,--for them who are sinning, not unto death. There, is, a sin, unto death: not concerning that, am I saying, that he should make request. All unrighteousness, is, sin, and there, is, a sin, not unto death..

Sir, backsliding does not happen abruptly. It's gradual, sometimes, it takes years for someone to get to the stage HardMirror is right now. The man has denied faith, his case is what Paul described in Hebrews 6.
If he is caught in sin or error, then the scripture you quoted will apply, but listen to what he says about Christ. He is gone.
Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by Anas09: 8:44pm On May 30, 2016
davien:
Go give that sermon in a church, otherwise don't quote me in them... Reason being that you'd be wasting your time.

If not believing blindly in religious doctrine without question or voicing out faults is being "feeble minded",then count me in also, you can follow your herd of sheep who profess truth and freedom yet are scared to question their path.
What exactly do you as a person understand by believing blindly? And where did you see it written in the scriptures or heard any one preached that you shouldn't ask questions? We are not Islam.
Does a God who calls you to around table Confrence or dialogue appear shy of answering your questions?

Isaiah 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, says the Lord. Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall be like wool.

Produce your cause, saith the LORD; bring forth your strong reasons, saith the King of Jacob.
Isaiah:41:21

Have you seen God calling you for a dialogue? Do you say these things because you hear people saying them or you know them for yourself?
Were you ever a christian? If yes, what kind of a christian were you?
It's a shame how so many of you will just follow some fools into hellfire.
Whoever told you that as a Christian, you are not expected to ask questions?

I post scriptures instead of you refuting them, you through in the Blind faith Angle. Wow.
Man, dont follow idiots to hellfire. Read your Bible
Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by Anas09: 8:50pm On May 30, 2016
Pyrrho:
Stop evading the point. Answer the questions.
Do you believe in visions or not?
Are visions supernatural or natural phenomenons?
Who is calculating what to deceive who? I have had visions several times, I don't need to believe any other persons vision, when I have had mind.
Now answer the questions and stop skipping around like a mountain goat.
Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by davien(m): 11:01pm On May 30, 2016
Anas09:

What exactly do you as a person understand by believing blindly? And where did you see it written in the scriptures or heard any one preached that you shouldn't ask questions? We are not Islam.
Does a God who calls you to around table Confrence or dialogue appear shy of answering your questions?

Isaiah 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, says the Lord. Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall be like wool.

Produce your cause, saith the LORD; bring forth your strong reasons, saith the King of Jacob.

Have you seen God calling you for a dialogue? Do you say these things because you hear people saying them or you know them for yourself?

I post scriptures instead of you refuting them, you through in the Blind faith Angle. Wow.
What's there to refute? Quoting scripture is no different than quoting poetry.. Does one argue with poetry? not necessarily,if you somehow think typing texts in the bible is the same as a deity speaking then you're sadly misinformed.

When you now go the next step and attach claims to those quotes and expect me to swallow as true is when I'd raise an eyebrow.. otherwise why waste my precious time with dogmatic texts? smiley
Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by Joagbaje(m): 6:43am On May 31, 2016
HardMirror:
Interesting thread.
Don't worry about hardmirror, worry about yourselves.
Thanks joagbaje

God is still merciful my brother in arms.

Hebrews 3:15
 . . To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.

1 Like

Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by Anas09: 8:10am On May 31, 2016
davien:
What's there to refute? Quoting scripture is no different than quoting poetry.. Does one argue with poetry? not necessarily,if you somehow think typing texts in the bible is the same as a deity speaking then you're sadly misinformed.

When you now go the next step and attach claims to those quotes and expect me to swallow as true is when I'd raise an eyebrow.. otherwise why waste my precious time with dogmatic texts? smiley
Now you have seen Christianity is not blind faith, God is asking you to bring your own reasons for a dialogue, you are dodging try to change tactics.
This is why I keep saying, stay out of our business. You can't or do not want to believe what we believe, then stay out.
Your time is precious right? And you gave yourself that time too right? Like the Rich Fool in Jesus' Parable, I wish that time you claim is yours is taken away from you, but thank God, He doesn't work according to man's wishes
What you don't know is bigger than you.
Guy God speaks, and He speaks clearly. Just say you don't hear Him. No, you can't hear him when you are rebelling and fighting against him. You have alienated yourself from Him to your own hurt.
Let me challenge you. When you wake up in the morning, speak to the air (lol) and say, God of Abraham, if you are real speak to me. Do that at nights too. He will, in His own time and manner. If you go with bitterness and indignation in your heart, you won't find Him.
It's a challenge.
Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by analice107: 9:00am On May 31, 2016
Joagbaje:

God is still merciful my brother in arms.

Hebrews 3:15
 . . To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.
You are preaching to who? HardMirror? He is not an unbeliever sir, he has rejected faith. He is a sellout, he has switched sides. He is worst than an unbeliever now.
The Holy Spirit who enables Grace for repentance has been brutalized by this HardMirror, will there be any Grace left for him?

And sir, pls, don't give out the impression that Christ is standing out there helplessly begging for sinners to repent, that will be error. He said, WHOSO HUNGER, LET HIM COME, WHOSO THIRST LET HIM COME. The 'coming' is an effort we must on our own make. And that can't be done if we haven't seen a need to. Invitation is not the same thing as begging. Christ is inviting not begging. He is not vulnerable. He looses nothing if we don't honour his invite. We need him, he doesn't need us. Every thing he did and is still doing, is for our own good. We shouldn't misrepresent him.

When he met the crippled man by the pool what did he say to him? "will you be made whole?", if that man had said, no, Christ would ve passed on.

HardMirror, has been there (if we must go by what he says. I don't trust him) he has tasted the heavenly gifts, he had tasted the good word of God and the powers of the world to come (which I seriously doubt). Now he has crucified Christ again a second time. With a man like this, you severe ties and treat him as an infidel, because the more you engage him, the more room you give him to malign and revile Christ.

1 Like

Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by analice107: 9:05am On May 31, 2016
Anas09:

I post scriptures instead of you refuting them, you threw in the Blind faith Angle. Wow.
Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by analice107: 9:17am On May 31, 2016
Anas09:

There's no spirit here revealing poo, but the mere thought of it gives you severe constipation, you can neither eat or sleep. You run from thread to thread looking for us, wishing to assure yourself that these things are indeed lies, but alas, they are true.
If I were you, I will write the Christians off, since I have written their God off.
It's actually insecurity that keeps you here day and night really.
Listen, I dodn't believe in reincarnation, I dodn't believe in Astral projections. Go into their threads, you won't find me there.
If Seun, had made provisions for atheists to have their own platform(which I believe, he didn't on purpose) to discuss their atheism, you wouldn't have seen me there. When I write you off, You dodn't exist as far as am concern. But for you to write us off, but are here more than we are, ha, I think you are crying more than the bereaved.
Get a life.
Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by Anas09: 10:05am On May 31, 2016
[quote author=analice107 post=46132219][/quote]
Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by Gombs(m): 3:38pm On May 31, 2016
Pyrrho:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You gotta just love these guys... They have to find cover for their condition, they can name anything with something funny.
Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by Ranchhoddas: 7:06pm On May 31, 2016
analice107:

You are preaching to who? HardMirror? He is not an unbeliever sir, he has rejected faith. He is a sellout, he has switched sides. He is worst than an unbeliever now.
The Holy Spirit who enables Grace for repentance has been brutalized by this HardMirror, will there be any Grace left for him?

And sir, pls, don't give out the impression that Christ is standing out there helplessly begging for sinners to repent, that will be error. He said, WHOSO HUNGER, LET HIM COME, WHOSO THIRST LET HIM COME. The 'coming' is an effort we must on our own make. And that can't be done if we haven't seen a need to. Invitation is not the same thing as begging. Christ is inviting not begging. He is not vulnerable. He looses nothing if we don't honour his invite. We need him, he doesn't need us. Every thing he did and is still doing, is for our own good. We shouldn't misrepresent him.

When he met the crippled man by the pool what did he say to him? "will you be made whole?", if that man had said, no, Christ would ve passed on.

HardMirror, has been there (if we must go by what he says. I don't trust him) he has tasted the heavenly gifts, he had tasted the good word of God and the powers of the world to come (which I seriously doubt). Now he has crucified Christ again a second time. With a man like this, you severe ties and treat him as an infidel, because the more you engage him, the more room you give him to malign and revile Christ.
You don come again. Are you saying there is no hope for him at all. I thought God's mercy was infinite.
Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by analice107: 8:45pm On May 31, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You don come again. Are you saying there is no hope for him at all. I thought God's mercy was infinite.
Bros look inside this thread you will see scriptures which describes HardMirror's state. Mercy is for unbelievers, he is not an unbeliever. He denied faith. Here is what the word of God says about him

Hebrews 6:4-6 For it is impossible [to restore and bring again to repentance] those who have been once for all enlightened, who have consciously tasted the heavenly gift and have become sharers of the Holy Spirit, And have felt how good the Word of God is and the mighty powers of the age and world to come, If they then deviate from the faith and turn away from their allegiance—[it is impossible] to bring them back to repentance, for (because, while, as long as) they nail upon the cross the Son of God afresh [as far as they are concerned] and are holding [Him] up to contempt and shame and public disgrace.

HardMirror knows this scripture.
Anyways, the reason I refused to engage him was that, I felt he is a fraud. He was never who he says he was. Am convicted in my heart.
Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by Ranchhoddas: 8:49pm On May 31, 2016
analice107:

Bros look inside this thread you will see scriptures which describes HardMirror's state. Mercy is for unbelievers, he is not an unbeliever. He denied faith. Here is what the word of God says about him

Hebrews 6:4-6 For it is impossible [to restore and bring again to repentance] those who have been once for all enlightened, who have consciously tasted the heavenly gift and have become sharers of the Holy Spirit, And have felt how good the Word of God is and the mighty powers of the age and world to come, If they then deviate from the faith and turn away from their allegiance—[it is impossible] to bring them back to repentance, for (because, while, as long as) they nail upon the cross the Son of God afresh [as far as they are concerned] and are holding [Him] up to contempt and shame and public disgrace.

Anyways, the reason I refused to engage him was that, I felt he is a fraud. He was never who he says he was. Am convicted in my heart.
So God's mercy does not endure forever.
Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by HardMirror(m): 8:51pm On May 31, 2016
analice107:

You have mentioned my name sooooooo many times within how many days? Wetin?
U need my attention so badly?
Na you sabi o. I have nothing to prove to you mr man. I am sure u are stylishly begging me to prove to you I was an evangelist before realizing the Bible is man made and lies. grin

*goes back to ignoring your mentions*

1 Like

Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by analice107: 8:55pm On May 31, 2016
HardMirror:

You have mentioned my name sooooooo many times within how many days? Wetin?
U need my attention so badly?
Na you sabi o. I have nothing to prove to you mr man. I am sure u are stylishly begging me to prove to you I was an evangelist before realizing the Bible is man made and lies. grin

*goes back to ignoring your mentions*
Ignore away sir. It won't be long.
Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by analice107: 9:00pm On May 31, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
So God's mercy does not endure forever.
I called you an atheist, you said you were not. But you are always advocating for Satan.
The Unbelievers are ignorant, those who deny faith like you, aren't.
You know what, read and fight those verses, but remember, those are the same verses that will stand as judgement against you, not me. I have done my bid, I have shown you, keep maligning and reviling. Good luck with that.
Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by Ranchhoddas: 9:42pm On May 31, 2016
analice107:

I called you an atheist, you said you were not. But you are always advocating for Satan.
The Unbelievers are ignorant, those who deny faith like you, aren't.
You know what, read and fight those verses, but remember, those are the same verses that will stand as judgement against you, not me. I have done my bid, I have shown you, keep maligning and reviling. Good luck with that.
Ouch..You hurt me with your words.I am just trying to understand you. Why are you threatening me? Make I no ask question again? Answer the question abeg.
Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by analice107: 10:19pm On May 31, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Ouch..You hurt me with your words.I am just trying to understand you. Why are you threatening me? Make I no ask question again? Answer the question abeg.
I answered you.
You should know by now that am not shy at engaging anyone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor In WWE Smackdown, Slams Woman During Deliverance In Church(Video/Pics) / One Question For All Christians / All Atheists Are Evil According To Image123! Christians, Defend Your Bros!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.