Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,448 members, 7,801,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! (27663 Views)

Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees / British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians / I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! by acooriz(m): 7:24pm On May 27, 2016
Biko...let me leave Nigeria b4 its too late

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! by DickDastardly(m): 7:24pm On May 27, 2016
pinkyliceous:
These fair whether international companies, you enjoyed with us for the longest, why not endure with us for a short while?

I am not a zombie.
Ok ..... maybe you are a "Libyan" tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! by Kiish(m): 7:24pm On May 27, 2016
Bad news everyday. It is well with this country

1 Like

Re: British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! by idupaul: 7:25pm On May 27, 2016
We thought GEJ was the most hated president but it seems my Buhari will break that record

15 Likes

Re: British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! by waternogeteneny: 7:26pm On May 27, 2016
hahahahahaha!

Water don pass gari Oooooooo!

The moment Virgin Airline withdrew their staff was wen i knew British Airways will soon follow suit.

These people are aware that London Bridge is falling down. The center can no longer hold. They predicted it and it is happening.

Meanwhile yorubas are still shouting one Nigeria. If yorubas love the word Nigeria so much, they should stay with fulani and answer Nigeria. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! by jawjaw1: 7:26pm On May 27, 2016
naijaboy756:
park well joor. Hand over this country to Ngozi and see thing turn around for good within 6 months. For now, the chief dullard is in charge

If you think that Ngozi can save Nigeria from the lack of forex issue at hand, then my dear friend, you need to go back to kindergarten. The long years of relying on oil and importing almost everything we need has finally come to hunt us. The chicken has finally come home to roast.

My humble advise is that Nigerians should brace up for further hard times. Tighten your belt everyone, its going to be a long difficult ride.

5 Likes

Re: British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! by banme1(m): 7:28pm On May 27, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef The following have given notice, local businesses should take the initiative.
Air France...going Etihad....going Qatar ...going
Amazing decision by PMB...who they help sef...
Nonsense
u reason like wild men of the woods.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 27, 2016
idupaul:
It's sad Buhari will be disgraced for the 2nd time form power ..the man is not OK to lead anything oo

3 Likes

Re: British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! by planetx: 7:30pm On May 27, 2016
By the time all the airlines pulled out from Nigeria, the only method of transportation into and out of Nigeria will be like the one month ship vogage my parents took from Lagos to London in the late 60's. Sai baba

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! by dondavinchi(m): 7:31pm On May 27, 2016
It will neva b well wit does dat voted buhari does dat r still supporting den shame on u whoooooooooooooo agbaya olosho idiets

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 27, 2016
It may be opportunity for Arik.

5 Likes

Re: British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! by Sijo01(f): 7:32pm On May 27, 2016
There was a country called Nigeria cry

5 Likes

Re: British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 27, 2016
waternogeteneny:
hahahahahaha!

Water don pass gari Oooooooo!

The moment Virgin Airline withdrew their staff was wen i knew British Airways will soon follow suit.

These people are aware that London Bridge is falling down. The center can no longer hold. They predicted it and it is happening.

Meanwhile yorubas are still shouting one Nigeria. If yorubas love the word Nigeria so much, they should stay with fulani and answer Nigeria. grin
no yoruba will want to stay wit this bubu they jus are not vocal becus of the small change bubu is given them now bubu is even sendin osinbanjo to rep. him on som tins there by makin youruba think that they are next to rule ,,,, i kn yoruba will not fall 4 that scam

5 Likes

Re: British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! by Sijo01(f): 7:33pm On May 27, 2016
Jarus:

In that case, what happened to the staff of BAW?

3 Likes

Re: British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! by Checked86: 7:33pm On May 27, 2016
enlightenedmind:
they should go biko. Shell, BA, Chevron, Total etc they have never benefited us. They should go.
you do not know anything about development neither do you know what it takes to run a country. What do you need from the multinational companies? Do you know how many Nigerians on their payroll, do you know how much they pay as tax? Do your research very well and pose that your question again, may be by then you will be able to answer it yourself. People defend Buhari, but I am sorry, none of them is as clueless as you are.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! by Btruth: 7:34pm On May 27, 2016
If they want to go, let them go. With or without them, there will be a way out. We need to put all our effort together and re-build our country. Whatever it will take, we will give it.

4 Likes

Re: British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 27, 2016
planetx:
By the time all the airlines pulled out from Nigeria, the only method of transportation into and out of Nigeria will be like the one month ship vogage my parents took from Lagos to London in the late 60's. Sai baba

8 Likes

Re: British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! by DickDastardly(m): 7:36pm On May 27, 2016
banme1:
u reason like wild men of the woods.
I am a psychiatrist and i can authoritatively tell you that that guy has malignant brain fagg grin cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! by waternogeteneny: 7:37pm On May 27, 2016
project50:
no yoruba will want to stay wit this bubu they jus are not vocal becus of the small change bubu is given them now bubu is even sendin osinbanjo to rep. him on som tins there by makin youruba think that they are next to rule ,,,, i kn yoruba will not fall 4 that scam

Now that is a currency certain to be stronger than the Fulani Naira. Borrow me some. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Ooo who ban this boy? Jokes!
Re: British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! by DickDastardly(m): 7:38pm On May 27, 2016
Jarus:
Hmmm .... very shallow assertion undecided

8 Likes

Re: British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! by cold(m): 7:39pm On May 27, 2016
pinkyliceous:
These[b] fair whether[/b] international companies, you enjoyed with us for the longest, why not endure with us for a short while?
I am not a zombie.
Fair-weather. I understand we're all unhappy about the state of things presently. Hence mistakes can be made.
Re: British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! by GWMI(m): 7:40pm On May 27, 2016
I wonder where those supporting Buhari are living in.With the destruction Buhari is doing to our economy, i have come to conclusion that only hypocrites supports Buhari.Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! by onatisi(m): 7:44pm On May 27, 2016
naijaboy756:
Must we wait for this old man to complete his mission of destroying Nigeria before sending him back to Daura?

1 Like

Re: British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! by ronald4lif(m): 7:46pm On May 27, 2016
Oh no. How do we ply Nigeria if they leave. This and virgin airline are the only direct flight from Britain to Naija and BA stands out among both apart from the useless Arik air. What's happening to Nigeria, bikonu

2 Likes

Re: British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! by Sunnynwa: 7:49pm On May 27, 2016
amaechi1:

Please, where do we get the forex to remit?

When they were scaring foreign investors with their archaic policies, didn't they think of where to get forex?

2 Likes

Re: British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! by onatisi(m): 7:50pm On May 27, 2016
GWMI:
I wonder where those supporting Buhari are living in.With the destruction Buhari is doing to our economy, i have come to conclusion that only hypocrites supports Buhari.Thanks.

1 Share

Re: British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! by enlightenedmind: 7:50pm On May 27, 2016
Checked86:
you do not know anything about development neither do you know what it takes to run a country. What do you need from the multinational companies? Do you know how many Nigerians on their payroll, do you know how much they pay as tax? Do your research very well and pose that your question again, may be by then you will be able to answer it yourself. People defend Buhari, but I am sorry, none of them is as clueless as you are.

my dear if u do not know anything about economics plz seize from having opinions on economic policies. go to angola, usa, and all OPEC states, do u see anyone besides themselves there controlling their resources? "U must control ur means of production to actually create wealth, else u r just cheap labour". ---- Karl Marx. Fundemental of economics.

How many Nigerians know ow to opereate a full working refinary? How many Nigerians know how to technically construct the Engineering layout or even d paper sketch of a refinary? U think it is cheap oil money that will emancipate N-Delta? Until Niger Delta control, refine, distribute and sell their resources, from raw material to finished goods, they will be exploited. Whereever u r , Biafra, Nigeria, Republic of Niger Delta, where ever, until u pple do this, the region will never b economically liberated. After Shell dem go, its Chinese and Russia's turn. Get readdy.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Horror Motor Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway (photos) / Heavy Rainfall, Flood In Jibia, Katsina State, Many People Dead / When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.