Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! (27673 Views)

Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees / British Airways Sacks Hostess Behind Racist Rant Against Nigerians / I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! by erico2k2(m): 2:51pm On May 28, 2016
masseratti:
its getting better because we are not producing at our normal level,not only that Canada is not producing at its peak cos of fire,Libya is not selling at all,in the next couple of months all this countries will start production with Iran going back to its peak,oil price will fall back to $30/barrel,with new hydrogen fuel cell and improved batteries by Tesla and co,fossil fuel is destined to crash.
Nigerians talk about the golden years of the 50s to 70s,question is what was the population then?what percentage of Nigerians use imported items compared to today,PMB might not be an intellect but there are some basic things I think he is doing right for now.
P.s.am not saying he is what we desire but he is way better than what we have before.
Way better? In what way and plz dnt say corruption.
What way plz??
Re: British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! by masseratti: 3:04pm On May 28, 2016
erico2k2:

Way better? In what way and plz dnt say corruption.
What way plz??
oga corruption aside in this country we would have gone a long way, a thousand mile journey starts with a step, no matter how hard or difficult it is.
Re: British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! by erico2k2(m): 6:14pm On May 28, 2016
masseratti:
oga corruption aside in this country we would have gone a long way, a thousand mile journey starts with a step, no matter how hard or difficult it is.
As you can see,you could not name one tangeable thing he has to sone to reduce poverty in Nigeria. In finance, defence or agriculture.
Re: British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! by chukxie(m): 7:04am On May 29, 2016
They can pack up and leave this minute if they like. Without their services, Nigerians would be forced to put their heads to good use. We are a resilient people known for our dogged survival traits.

1 Like

Re: British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! by Khez: 7:32am On May 29, 2016
They should leave na, na still them go loose, going to ghana to fly out isn't a bad idea, better still Arik and medview they go london now, sooo byeeee expensive BA!

1 Like

Re: British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! by dayosaba: 11:33am On May 29, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7umCJcVELs

here is a link to a video report of my trip from lagos to gatwick using medview airline. hope it helps.

cheers
Re: British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! by Nobleking2000(m): 4:27pm On May 30, 2016
pinkyliceous:
I understand you very well.

I am very much against Buhari's silly economic policies but I thought those multinationals should exercise a little bit of patience with us.

My brother business is business if you as a business man is doing business in Ghana and you make a profit of 10m and due to the economic policies of the Ghanaian government you are unable to make use of your profit that you loose about 5m despite the Huge amount of tax you pay.

1 Like

Re: British Airways Considering Leaving Nigeria!! by masseratti: 6:25pm On May 31, 2016
erico2k2:

As you can see,you could not name one tangeable thing he has to sone to reduce poverty in Nigeria. In finance, defence or agriculture.
oga park well abeg, I need a more cerebral mind to do this with, yes you win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja / Accident Leaves Fuel Tanker Suspended On Flyover During Anambra Election. Photos / Evacuation Of Trailers And Trucks Off Lagos Roads And Bridges In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.