Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights (22021 Views)

Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said / Ladies Engage In Free Car Wash Services In Calabar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by DonnaCorleone(f): 2:08pm On May 28, 2016
martyns303:

Hi Donna, please do not take this post as an insult or intent of insult. I would be making a few references just to clear my point. True Nigerians are boostful and arrogant its a default and we sometimes don't recognize the fact that others find it offensive, even they way we talk, its like a fight and foreigners find it irritating, pardon us, its just our lifestyle and culture.

Now to answer you, No! South Africans don't treat everybody same, certain races are sacred and you know it.

South Africans have this disdain for Nigerians or other blacks who have achieved certain level of success that's unexplainable. I have a friend, Uche, who I later had to work under his supervision. He was one of the top executives at standard bank and one of a very few blacks in such position, during a conference SA staffs started throwing shades at him for no just reason, using his ethnicity as Igbo, that they are briging drugs to SA, he should advice his brothers to be like him. Granted it was a good advice or so to speak, but it was just too obvious the intent. In his response, he said he won't deny his brothers, but maybe if SAs stop taking the drugs his brothers won't have to bring it in.

Now on a personal note. On the life of everything I hold dear, I schooled in SA, attened one of the finest institutions, a predominately white school, I could count the number of blacks, as of when I graduated it had cost me a little above R1m. Do you know that the black students were being prevented from using the school gym by the white students and nothing was done? It wasn't until myself and another Nigerian came that we changed that, they were treated as tho they lack the intellectual capacity to succeed there and only interested in their fees. Black staffs were treated with disrespect except we intervane.

True Nigerians have got a loud mouth, something we don't recognize until we have travelled and seen other cultures, but you cannot deny that these things don't happen or all that have been said is untrue. Again if you find any of my comment offensive, askies neh!!!

Dankie!!!

Pardon all typo errors

I remember you & your story about the gym, I still don't believe it. As I've told you before, I also went to a predominantly white school in Pretoria. An Afrikaans school to boot & everything was available to anyone who wanted to use it. That is part of our bill of rights. IDK which school or area you lived in. Maybe some farm school in Ventersdorp grin I will never believe that story in a million years, as someone who was in an Afrikaner enviroment for a number of years. A few are still racist, I'll admit. And we didn't wanna be around them either. So it was not unusual to find us sitting in different racial groups during break. The Indians preferred to sit with Indians, blacks with blacks, whites with whites, etc. It's not by force that we should all mix when we have little to nothing in common. In my school most of the whites did rugby & there was one or two black students in the rugby team. It was not because they were not allowed to, they just didn't want to. The only sport that had all races was tennis, swimming & athletics.

Regarding some races receiving preferrential treatment,from whom? There're no "sacred" races here. We all receive the same treatment. Maybe you're taking everything in & viewing it through your Nigerian filter of visions & delusions. Shrugs.

I rep Hoërskool Voortrekkerhoogte, Ons glo (We believe)! grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by OohLalah(f): 2:20pm On May 28, 2016
martyns303:

Hi Donna, please do not take this post as an insult or intent of insult. I would be making a few references just to clear my point. True Nigerians are boostful and arrogant its a default thing and we sometimes don't recognize the fact that others find it offensive, even the way we talk, its like a fight and foreigners find it irritating, pardon us, its just our lifestyle and culture.

Now to answer you, No! South Africans don't treat everybody same, certain races are sacred and you know it.

South Africans have this disdain for Nigerians and/or other blacks who have achieved certain level of success that is unexplainable. I have a friend, Uche, who I later had to work under his supervision. He was one of the top executives at standard bank and one of a very few blacks in such position, during a conference, SA staffs started throwing shades at him for no just reason, using his ethnicity as Igbo, that they are briging drugs to SA, he should advice his brothers to be like him. Granted it was a good advice or so to speak, but it was just too obvious the intent. In his response, he said he won't deny his brothers, but maybe if SAs stop taking the drugs his brothers won't have to bring it in.

Now on a personal note. On the life of everything I hold dear, I schooled in SA, atteneded one of the finest institutions, a predominately white school, I could count the number of blacks, as of when I graduated it had cost me a little above R1m. Do you know that the black students were being prevented from using the school gym by the white students and nothing was done? It wasn't until myself and another Nigerian came that we changed that, they were treated as tho they lack the intellectual capacity to succeed there and only interested in their fees. Black staffs were treated with disrespect except we intervane.

True Nigerians have got a loud mouth, something we don't recognize until we have travelled and seen other cultures, but you cannot deny that these things don't happen or all that have been said is untrue. Again if you find any of my comment offensive, askies neh!!!

Dankie!!!

Pardon all typo errors

When were you at that school (year or decade) & which standard bank are you talking about? Branch office or head office and when?

You see these are things that makes me mad! Lies and generalization upon exaggeration, it irks me badly!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 2:35pm On May 28, 2016
lezz:

I have never had faith in your deductive abilities. I have little reliability in your comprehension too.

Someone asked a question, I gave a befitting reply.

Take less pap!

Tell me how you want me to go down on you, cease this charade of sly jabs.

So we dagga up and tear up? cool

Your moniker conjures up an imagery of audible moaning women are wont to emit the minute a bone-erect penïs divides your püssy lips with a firm, commanding thrust.

That's the inspiration behind your moniker, eh? grin

This is one south African who never ceases typing the words "South Africa" in NL's search field each time he logs on here.

He is excessively obsessed about our opinion of his country. NL's foremost Nigeria stalker he is.

You're playing the victim now. That's good. You boasted you await me for a show down.

Now come blow me away, I'll shake it off and hurl you alive into the graves where all Zulu victims of Soweto'76
Never rested in peace for you slavery continues to this day.

Mduza? What a fücked up kind of name is that!

Can't even pronounce it without twisting my tongue.

Omo-kwerekwere!!!

See you after the nedbank finals game,in the meantime you can put your asylum papers ready,definately am coming to you after the match.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by martyns303(m): 2:41pm On May 28, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

I remember you & your story about the gym, I still don't believe it. As I've told you before, I also went to a predominantly white school in Pretoria. An Afrikaans school to boot & everything was available to anyone who wanted to use it. That is part of our bill of rights. IDK which school or area you lived in. Maybe some farm school in Ventersdorp grin I will never believe that story in a million years, as someone who was in an Afrikaner enviroment for a number of years. A few are still racist, I'll admit. And we didn't wanna be around them either, so it was not unusual to find us sitting in different racial groups during break. The Indians preferred to sit with Indians, blacks with blacks, whites with whites, etc. It's not by force that we should all mix when we have little or nothing in common. In my school most of the whites did rugby & there was one or two students in the rugby team. It was not because they were not allowed to, they just didn't want to. The only sport that had all races was tennis, swimming & athletics.

Regarding some races receiving preferrential treatment,from whom? There're no "sacred" races here. We all receive the same treatment. Maybe you're taking everything in & viewing it through your Nigerian filter of visions & delusions. Shrugs.

I even forgot that I have talked about the gym issue before, and no I wasn't expecting you to believe/admit such things happen. But it wasn't a pleasant experience, these other students wanted to use the gym, not because they were not "interested". I exepct certain level of denial and defence anyway.

The worst lie anybody can tell, is a lie he/she tells himself, you know these things happen on a daily basis, worst is some Nigerians have lived in SA to withness these things and for you to now come here and outrightly deny them amazes me.

You won't see me talking bad of SA, it is a nice place, but let's call a spade a spade.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by lezz(m): 2:41pm On May 28, 2016
MduZA:

See you after the nedbank finals game,in the meantime you can put your asylum papers ready,definately am coming to you after the match.
grin grin grin grin grin

Umn, I'm peeing in my briefs!!! grin grin grin

Dunderhead!!! Asylum papers?

Bro, South Africa's unemployment rate is 26%. There's no job there.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by martyns303(m): 2:49pm On May 28, 2016
OohLalah:

When were you at that school (year or decade) & which standard bank are you talking about? Branch office or head office and when?

You see these are things that makes me mad! Lies and generalization upon exaggeration, it irks me badly!

Are there 2 standard banks in SA and do you think it would make sense to mention the branch?

I left about 3yrs ago, visited last year!

What exaggeration? I saw black staffs being loaded at the back of a "combi" like refugees, myself and a few student protested for a proper bus to be provided for them. Am just going to shut up here, cos I know how this will end. Again pardon me
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 2:59pm On May 28, 2016
lezz:
grin grin grin grin grin

Umn, I'm peeing in my briefs!!! grin grin grin

Dunderhead!!! Asylum papers?

Bro, South Africa's unemployment rate is 26%. There's no job there.

That is why you are here I guess...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by lezz(m): 3:15pm On May 28, 2016
MduZA:

That is why you are here I guess...
Let us mutually dispense with this female banter.

Tell me when you're done watching that match.

I've got something to show you:

You need to see why every black South African is Africa's burden and baggage.

It started with your father and his. They were denied even the basic of human civility and dignity. That segregation, that severance, that outcastness is the chief reason you look upon every black African , especially Nigerians with apprehension, hate and uncertainty.

You're an offspring of a castaway!!!

400 years of slavery can't be wiped out of your psyche, all nearly 40 million of you black south Africans, by your rants in the pages of Nairaland.

Your history will always be told in tears and sorrow.

Give me a sign when you're ready to bare your knuckles

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 3:34pm On May 28, 2016
lezz:

It started with your father and his. They were denied even the basic of human civility and dignity. That segregation, that severance, that outcastness is the chief reason you look upon every black African , especially Nigerians with apprehension, hate and uncertainty.

400 years of slavery can't be wiped out of your psyche, all nearly 40 million of you black south Africans, by your rants in the pages of Nairaland.

A

When your forefathers were selling their own kids for slavery were doing it for the pride of Africa,not so?stop using Nairaland as if its your family "kraal"..no south African is seeking asylum here,its a matter of logging in and out on internet...your history is great that's why a certain tribe wants to see the other tribe out of Lagos..I will never come down to your level by mentioning your father in our interactions,if that's how the youth of Nigeria debate issues unfortunately am not that type..I lost interest in the match,vomit your rubbish,am here.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by dgalon(m): 3:38pm On May 28, 2016
[quote author=ayokellany post=4603982
[/quote] thanks bro thats really informative
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by dgalon(m): 3:41pm On May 28, 2016
OohLalah:

Pleeeeeze! Don't come we are xenophobes down here and we don't want anymore of you! Thank you! wink
oh really? i thought you guys are over living at the primitive era. please tel me u are jokin :-p
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by dgalon(m): 3:47pm On May 28, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

I believe they say there's a thread about that on the travel section. I wouldn't know much about that because I don't live in the areas you mentioned & every city is different.

Mduza, what's that thread called?
its alright, thanks n hy please reply that pm..need to gather as mny information as i can..there are things i cant mention/ask here.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 28, 2016
lezz:

abeg dey take am easy with these guys, abeg. They are humans and could get deeply hurt.

Another thing...have you ever stayed in the UK? You have the command of language similar to British-Nigerians. You also 'yab' like them. The other guys i can compare to you here are Sagamite and sirshymex.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by DonnaCorleone(f): 4:09pm On May 28, 2016
martyns303:

I even forgot that I have talked about the gym issue before, and no I wasn't expecting you to believe/admit such things happen. But it wasn't a pleasant experience, these other students wanted to use the gym, not because they were not "interested". I exepct certain level of denial and defence anyway.

The worst lie anybody can tell, is a lie he/she tells himself, you know these things happen on a daily basis, worst is some Nigerians have lived in SA to withness these things and for you to now come here and outrightly deny them amazes me.

You won't see me talking bad of SA, it is a nice place, but let's call a spade a spade.

I'm not one to deny anything, EVER. I still don't believe that story as it is most definitely thumbsucked to score cheap points. What was the name of this MYTHICAL school of yours? grin Name & shame cheesy Who knows, maybe one of us also schooled there & can deny or comfirm your claims

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by ganaziah(f): 4:44pm On May 28, 2016
MduZA:

When your forefathers were selling their own kids for slavery were doing it for the pride of Africa,not so?stop using Nairaland as if its your family "kraal"..no south African is seeking asylum here,its a matter of logging in and out on internet...your history is great that's why a certain tribe wants to see the other tribe out of Lagos..I will never come down to your level by mentioning your father in our interactions,if that's how the youth of Nigeria debate issues unfortunately am not that type..I lost interest in the match,vomit your rubbish,am here.

MduZa.......you've talked alot, you've buttressed your points, it doesn't mean you can't leave anyone to spew their hatred, I'm a Nigerian, you're a South African, no one will recognize us till we say where we originate from. Just keep your cool and maintain the peace. wink

Gracias

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by davewhizy: 4:58pm On May 28, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

Let me tell you a little secret about South Africans. Not sure if every country reacts the same way in the same situation, but I can only speak about the things that provoke a violent reaction in South Africans. For an example, let's say you're having a disagreement with someone here in SA, never ever use your nationality as a threat eg. by saying something like, "You don't know me, I'm Nigerian, I hail from Lagos". For some reason, saying things like that irritates people here & will earn you a beatdown from somebody.

Just recently, they were shooting a scene for a TV show downtown Jo'burg. It's one of those competition shows where people get voted out at the end of each episode. It was a show about acting & the contestants were from parts of Africa, including SA. So anyway, the actors had to act out a scene & pretend to be arguing in public. People around were not aware it was all acting. Mind you, this was shot on a busy street with people everywhere. Usually nobody pays attention to other people arguing. It's like, "whatever". But this time the guy, an amateur Kenyan actor, made the mistake of saying, "I'm Kenyan! We don't give a fùck" & a lot of other unnecessary things. Guess what? This earned him a brick over the head, live on TV! This was not done by the crowd, mind you, but by one person who got irritated by what he said. So yeah, you get the good & the bad, you just have to mind what you say sometimes because not all of us are nice. They'll fight you at a drop
of a hat if they think you're being disrespectful or provocative.
this girl can lie.... Who even sure say u be girl...you see thrend rush go register as person from SA on the 25th of this month... Kwantinue
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by lezz(m): 4:58pm On May 28, 2016
MduZA:

I made you lose appetite for the match? It's refreshing to know. You make my swizzle taste better.

My father freed your father and taught him how to safeguard his heritage. That's the reason you don't own an ancestral land. If you were to be shown your family tree, you'll see the last two generations and beyond shared common habitat with chacma baboons.

Your immediate past generation were half-nakêd, spear-wielding, monkey-chanting bozos.

Funny how the Boers cited Zulus and Bantus killing each other as an excuse for apartheid. And your bloodlines went down in history as humanity's longest serving willing slaves.

Lagos government is made of various tribes in Nigeria.

Now compare and contrast with your Julius Malema, former youth president of the ANC, calling on blacks to seize white lands!!!

Omo-kwerekwere!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by DonnaCorleone(f): 5:05pm On May 28, 2016
davewhizy:
this girl can lie.... Who even sure say u be girl...you see thrend rush go register as person from SA on the 25th of this month... Kwantinue

What am I lying about? Check out Top Actor Africa. The name of the guy that got hit is Alex (Kenyan). In his group it was Jesse (South African), Sibahle (South African) & Ifeanyi (Nigerian). Unlike you people, I don't pull stories out of my ass & present them as facts.

*modified*

I found the footage on Youtube grin Top Actor Africa Episode 3

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Anas09: 5:15pm On May 28, 2016
lezz:

I made you lose appetite for the match? It's refreshing to know. You make my swizzle taste better.

My father freed your father and taught him how to safeguard his heritage. That's the reason you don't own an ancestral land. If you were to be shown your family tree, you'll see the last two generations and beyond shared common habitat with chacma baboons.

Your immediate past generation were half-nakêd, spear-wielding, monkey-chanting bozos.

Funny how the Boers cited Zulus and Bantus killing each other as an excuse for apartheid. And your bloodlines went down in history as humanity's longest serving willing slaves.

Now compare and contrast with your Julius Malema, former youth president of the ANC, calling on blacks to seize white lands!!!

Omo-kwerekwere!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked. Jesuuuu. My God lezz. From today, I dub you the "butcherman of NL". The Merciless lezz.
Guy are you like this in real life? I pray never to cross a man like you in my entire life.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by firstking01(m): 5:22pm On May 28, 2016
I guess becsuse they are the power house of africa.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by blueAgent(m): 5:25pm On May 28, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
Flaunting your inferiority complex on the net, you have no shame. What you saying is that, without white people you are nothing. By the way, you are not a clairvoyant. You have no way of telling the future. We might have even been a better country who knows

Idiot . and without out them .what could you have achieved?
This pictures are current ones. tell me how far you could have gone without whites. if with their assistance your people are still this primitive IDIOT.

Post from a WhiteMan i saw.
They read and write books, using
European script, and European
printing, and use European-invented
reading glasses when their eyes fail.
They use European-invented
microphones and electricity in their
meetings, and gather in buildings
only made possible because of
European-invented building methods
and materials. From the vast sweeps
of Asia through to central Africa
and South America, all peoples of
the earth rely on European-
developed technology for many of
their day-to-day living needs.
In other words, the contribution of
European man to the world and
well-being of all people is
unsurpassed. It is truly no
exaggeration to say that their
contribution has been the single
most important of all people on
earth, ever.
Finally, if there ever was any such
European “colonial debt,” it has
been repaid a million times over
since then, simply in terms of how
the living standards of the entire
world have been improved through
European technological gifts and
modern foreign aid. If anything, the
“debt” is firmly the other way round:
it is the rest of the world which
owes the European world a
mountain of almost incalculable
debt.
Any civilization— be it white,
black, Asian, or Aboriginal—
stands or falls by the
homogeneity of its population,
and nothing else.
--Arthur Kemp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Kingsteve(m): 6:21pm On May 28, 2016
lezz:

Omo-kwerekwere!!!

Kai, some guys sabi diss! Wadafuq?
Seriously though, all these jibes aren't necessary.
Truth be told, the OP opened this thread to address the issue of e-fights between Naija and South, but some of the Southies kinda hijacked the thread, and gradually dished out subtle jibes.
It was inevitably going to end up like this!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by lezz(m): 6:22pm On May 28, 2016
craziebone:

abeg dey take am easy with these guys, abeg. They are humans and could get deeply hurt.

Another thing...have you ever stayed in the UK? You have the command of language similar to British-Nigerians. You also 'yab' like them. The other guys i can compare to you here are Sagamite and sirshymex.
Brother, they have seen worse but they come to NL with fake airs and a misguided impression about themselves, history and country.

People who were only able to vote for themselves and their future in 1994!!!!

The effrontery!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by MduZA: 6:58pm On May 28, 2016
lezz:

Omo-kwerekwere!!!

Wow you sound British man,you are great...nobody can match your intellect on this forum..you won!!;;
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by ganaziah(f): 8:06pm On May 28, 2016
Kingsteve:

Kai, some guys sabi diss! Wadafuq?
Seriously though, all these jibes aren't necessary.
Truth be told, the OP opened this thread to address the issue of e-fights between Naija and South, but some of the Southies kinda hijacked the thread, and gradually dished out subtle jibes.
It was inevitably going to end up like this!

My brother, I'm just tired sef, no one is talking about solutions and how to let go of these shameful trends but instead still continue to lash at each other.

It's rare for Europeans to start talking craps about each other on a daily basis but see we blacks, just giving the right to refer to us as undeveloped.

From all I've seen, I think underdevelopment isn't about beautiful cities and countries, it's actually about mental ability to positively affect our environment, which we as a continent are lacking.

God help us!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 28, 2016
ganaziah:

My brother, I'm just tired sef, no one is talking about solutions and how to let go of these shameful trends but instead still continue to lash at each other.

It's rare for Europeans to start talking craps about each other on a daily basis but see we blacks, just giving the right to refer to us as undeveloped.

From all I've seen, I think underdevelopment isn't about beautiful cities and countries, it's actually about mental ability to positively affect our environment, which we as a continent are lacking.

God help us!

You really shouldnt have bothered honestly
...Do you still wonder why Afrika is playing catch up
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 28, 2016
They do because they are daf.t.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 28, 2016
They do because they are daf.t especially my Nigerian brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 28, 2016
Lalasticala
Dominique
Mynd44
Rocktation
Farano
Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by Miami11: 9:55pm On May 28, 2016
Most Nigerian trolls have made it a habit to insult other Africans on this forum usually they like attacking Ghanaians for the most then Kenyans and South Africans.( then they have the guts to call S.Africans xenophobic)

Don't understand why,

So South Africans take it easy, ask people from Ghana what the go through here

Even worse you find Nigerians calling Ghanaians names like black people as if they themselves are white people, very colonial slave mentality plus inferiority complex ( this concept of skin color is what I don't understand from Nigerians,) what has skin tone got to do with people, what is wrong in being black, ain't that who we are as Africans?

Just as Mandela said, until we understand and appreciate who we are as a continent, we will always be perceived as inferior.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by OohLalah(f): 9:58pm On May 28, 2016
dgalon:

oh really? i thought you guys are over living at the primitive era. please tel me u are jokin :-p

Honestly we are "fantastically" xenophobic and primitive. I guess Nigeria is hell if you would knowingly seek to come to a primitive country for your studies. Go figure! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights by OohLalah(f): 10:07pm On May 28, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

I'm not one to deny anything, EVER. I still don't believe that story as it is most definitely thumbsucked to score cheap points. What was the name of this MYTHICAL school of yours? grin Name & shame cheesy Who knows, maybe one of us also schooled there & can deny or comfirm your claims

He is a bloody lier! Please he is talking crap. Which SA school costs R200 000 a year? To make a his R1mill? Let him mention the school and standard bank branch then i've got a surprise for him. Nonsense!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? / Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story / Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.