Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,034 members, 7,803,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? (20212 Views)

School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) / These Ladies Recreated The Picture They Took In 2006 While In Secondary School / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Evathyst(f): 7:41pm On May 27, 2016
Like most people used to say; 'School life is the best'. Although it's quite debatable which of the school though; Primary, Secondary or University.

This has prompted me to ask this question that I've long been longing to ask peeps here.

Which of the following describes your Secondary or Primary school character?

1. Making a noise in the class.

2. Like to copy notes for people.

3. Fighting.

4. Late coming.

5. Leaving the school before closing time.

6. Playing with Boys.

7. Asking your teachers questions while they are teaching.

8. Always reading.

9. Always quiet in class.

10. Playing football.

11. Hanging around the school premises without going inside the class.

12. Not reading your books.

13. Friendly with teachers.

14. Always writing love letters to your female classmates.

15. Love to read novels.

16. Sleeping.

17. Eating.

18- Bullying junior students.

19. Running errands for Teachers.

20. Playing Games in class.

21. Always absent from school.

22. Was a prefect.

24. Always visiting your friends in other classes.

25. Stealing people's complete note so as to use it to copy yours.

26. Stealing pens & pencils.

27 . Not friendly. i.e doesn't talk to anybody.

28. Always troubling your classmates.

29. Always forgetting to do your homework & assignments.

30. Add if not listed (specify).

A lotta people's answers will amuse you. cheesy cheesy

Lalasticlala
Farano
Fynestboi
Mynd44

Let's here from you guys too. Abi na night school una finish from? cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Evathyst(f): 7:42pm On May 27, 2016
Space booked for future purpose. Would be back to comment on mine if this gets to the permanent site. cheesy

*Modified*

Mine was;
1- Making a noise in class. Chiarlady for noise makers! That's me! cheesy

6- Playing with boys.

28- Always troubling my classmate

And *ehm*

*scratches head*

Maybe gossiping sha. Lolz. Right from Sec sch na him I don bad! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Fynestboi: 7:44pm On May 27, 2016
13 will lead to 19
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Fynestboi: 7:47pm On May 27, 2016
Evathyst:
Space booked for future purpose. Would be back to comment on mine if this gets to the permanent site. cheesy

But you will stingy small. sad
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by ogoplus: 8:04pm On May 27, 2016
7 and 22
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Swissheart(f): 8:19pm On May 27, 2016
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:27pm On May 27, 2016
Evathyst:

just imagine...

Let me no plank you out of your land....

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Evathyst(f): 8:30pm On May 27, 2016
Fynestboi:

But you will stingy small. sad
Boss! If I no fit buy enough lands for my own estate, I wonder how I'll be able to convince others that it's an estate with a good prospect.

*Tongue's out*
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Fynestboi: 8:42pm On May 27, 2016
Evathyst:
Boss! If I no fit buy enough lands for my own estate, I wonder how I'll be able to convince others that it's an estate with a good prospect.

*Tongue's out*

cheesy cheesy

See confirm analogy. grin
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Odunharry(m): 8:31am On May 28, 2016
grin cheesy 2 and 22..Chaii. I make money from 2 that period.
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by xender(m): 1:59pm On May 28, 2016
So all of you writing numbers expect me to go back and see the category you fall into cry

Ok na..... mine was 45,47,54 and 61 angry

26 Likes

Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by pharuqchulker(m): 12:50am On Jul 06, 2016
E get as E be ooo...

I am going for 20

Evathyst pls reply my mail....I need epp with sumtin..please..thanks winkE get as E be ooo...

I am going for 20

Evathyst pls reply my mail....I need epp with sumtin..please..thanks
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:19am On Jul 06, 2016
Guys please ooo If you must comment, tell us what the numb abi u guys expect us to to h to scroll up, scroll down and scroll up to scroll down everything ni... Make una take una Time oo angry sad angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by veekid(m): 6:52am On Jul 06, 2016
All of the above
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by darealsola(m): 6:53am On Jul 06, 2016
no 7.I use to manipulate them nd ask dem questions they might not b able to answer.all of dem hate me back den
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Onukube1(f): 6:54am On Jul 06, 2016
1,5,7 and 22
but i was timid around ladies in sch..i lost so many chances of gbenshing lots of girls including a female teacher gan,but now i be avenger grin
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by emeijeh(m): 6:54am On Jul 06, 2016
This Topic hits FP after 5 weeks?

*back to the topic
I wrote names of noisemakers.
Op, is that category on ur list? I didn't read ur post

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by HeGeMon(m): 6:55am On Jul 06, 2016
Are u still a virgin? cool
Evathyst:

*Modified*

Mine was;
1- Making a noise in class. Chiarlady for noise makers! That's me! cheesy

6- Playing with boys.

28- Always troubling my classmate

And *ehm*

*scratches head*

Maybe gossiping sha. Lolz. Right from Sec sch na him I don bad! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by freecocoa(f): 6:55am On Jul 06, 2016
Made noise occasionally, when there was no teacher in class and I wasn't reading.

Late coming-also occasionally.

Asked a lot of questions and corrected some teachers sometimes.

Read novels a lot(mills and boons things)

Played with boys but it was mostly gisting cos my best friend then in class was a boy, got along better with boys(no drama).

I loved to wear flip flops to school, in my senior class just to piss the prefects off, those seniors will sure remember me and the wahala I gave them.grin

When seniors came and be like "all of you kneel down" for where? I will not kneel o, I always argued that I did nothing wrong so why should I kneel down? I became a target but for where? The spirit of stubbornness in me strong pass Satan, hehehe. grin

Secondary school was the bomb man.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by macapie20(m): 6:55am On Jul 06, 2016
4,5,10 and 12. Was never a bully in school even if I look big.

missed all my secondary schoolmates, wish we could ever Re-Connect again, you Guys taught me so many Lessons, both "the good and the Bad", I appreciate you all, may God guide you all in your various careers and occupations, long life and prosperity. Despite that I might not recognise your handsome and beautiful faces, but I wish you all the best. #Macapie

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by adedam007(m): 6:56am On Jul 06, 2016
9 always quiet in class
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by iceberryose(m): 6:57am On Jul 06, 2016
I did all those and some unprintable things too
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by kinggogo: 6:58am On Jul 06, 2016
No 1

Always arguing about football related issues in class especially the messi/ronaldo debate
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Pavore9: 6:58am On Jul 06, 2016
8. Always reading. Ended up being the Library Prefect of my set.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by BigElEddy(m): 6:58am On Jul 06, 2016
When going to school I always carry football inside my bag. Break time was the best! We play untill a teacher will come chase us back to class.

Plus I was always on the noise makers list. We always say if we don't talk our mouth will smell cheesy
I was still intelligent though. I no dey carry last!

Funnny enough those always inside class and quiet were the dumbest

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Dexema(m): 6:59am On Jul 06, 2016
Sacked from the position of class captain for playing "Biro combat" with the boys.
Haters couldn't bear it and had to report.......sh*t just gave me more time to become biro champion. cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Mandesz(m): 6:59am On Jul 06, 2016
I copy note 4 others n 4 money. It was #1 for a page. Hardly wi u see a classmate witout my handwriting in their book. I use diz 2 sustain my self.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Evidence1000(m): 6:59am On Jul 06, 2016
Lemme book space
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by scholes23(m): 6:59am On Jul 06, 2016
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Histrings08(m): 7:01am On Jul 06, 2016
Pfft... Me nd my group of friends just like to play around nd enjoy ourselves... We always frowned at d sight of d subject teacher or whenever d class captain wanted to go nd call d subject teacher
Re: Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 06, 2016
7 & 20.

Meanwhile

When your birthday falls on the day the Muslims end their fasting, the first day in the month of Shawwāl( شَوّال )You know you will surely have a prosperous year.

Happy Birthday to me
©Peace Olaleye (Abdulsalam)

Rams will be slaughtered, yes, cakes will be baked.....send in your birthday wishes if you wanna have a bite.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNN SUG Directs Students To Stop Payment Of School Fees, Shuts Down Portal / 2022 Computer Science Students Admitted Into Nigeria Universities By Regions / See Top Nigerian Universities In Decision Sciences - Elsevier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.