Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church (36436 Views)

Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) / Pastor Asks Members To Write Their Salaries Amount (Private And Public Workers) / How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church by loomer: 9:28pm On May 27, 2016
We've had enough.

By the way I no surprise, London dey sabi make people dey do like kolo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church by phanshark(m): 9:38pm On May 27, 2016
End time is Here!what do you expect 4rm people that are suppose to be working in banks & ect.... Are now in the church as pastors & deacon's
Re: Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church by BABANGBALI: 9:39pm On May 27, 2016
Ezedon:
That is how I will threaten the President one day
your own don finish be dat

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church by BABANGBALI: 9:43pm On May 27, 2016
They have tooked their behavior to foleing land
Re: Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church by Integrityfarms(m): 9:46pm On May 27, 2016
zizoo36:
Ipob on it again!
IPOB your nightmare!
Re: Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church by nijanigga: 9:52pm On May 27, 2016
Nigerians and churches,everywhere is house of God and yet the country is being devoured my corruption

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church by fireforfire: 10:14pm On May 27, 2016
zizoo36:
Ipob on it again!
Are u mad? ?
Re: Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church by 1freshdude: 10:34pm On May 27, 2016
In countries where you must move your arse and work hard to make money, people reason rationally and don't take rubbish. Pastor my foot! If you do anyhow here, you go see anyhow....he thinks his dealing with hungry miracle seeking Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church by Tedassie(m): 10:35pm On May 27, 2016
leofab:
H
H for Hot undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church by Unlimited22: 10:41pm On May 27, 2016
zizoo36:
Ipob on it again!
Na WA ọ. This doesn't even concern PMB.what does ipob have to do with this?
Re: Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 27, 2016
A real Pastor would have voluntarily left...all these men of gad sef
Re: Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church by kenoz(m): 10:52pm On May 27, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church by abbeyty(m): 11:13pm On May 27, 2016
pastor don chop their money clean mouth, pastor joseph must go.
Re: Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church by Motolank: 11:14pm On May 27, 2016
I suspect the devil opened the church for that morning

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church by Joygalore(f): 11:16pm On May 27, 2016
Tribal bigot angry

Anu mpama undecided
zizoo36:
Ipob on it again!
Re: Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church by mmsen: 11:19pm On May 27, 2016
What's the back story? What is he accused of?

Was he caught messing with someone's wife? Daughter? Or was he doing the usual pastor nonsense - i.e. stealing funds?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church by EreluY(f): 11:35pm On May 27, 2016
Not that I believe in any of those trash in the Bible. However, during the Great Commision when Jesus sent out his disciples he said "Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature." That includes places like Maiduguri and Afghanistan. More importantly, the Bible says "If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet." This Pastor should shake the dust of London off his feet and take the good news to the Afghans,the Somalis, Ethiopians, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church by jaytee01(m): 11:39pm On May 27, 2016
Benecha:
Ha! Finally!....

Well that's because him charm don expire, he forgot to put it in auto renewal
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church by wristbangle: 11:54pm On May 27, 2016
zizoo36:
Ipob on it again!

Bros, be reasonable for once. What's the correction btw the story of IPOB and a pastor terminated from his duty? #speaking as a yoruba guy#

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church by Femiwilli: 1:15am On May 28, 2016
zizoo36:
Ipob on it again!

keep on abusing our cousins, we are joined to them.
Let you know this

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church by kareem492(m): 2:04am On May 28, 2016
Ezedon:
Dreamland...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church by kobikwelu(m): 3:09am On May 28, 2016
I bet it's money involved. I've seen something similar like this that was festering in a church in the US. The church had already started splintering before I left. And guess what, it's a Nigerian church
Re: Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church by AreaFada2: 3:22am On May 28, 2016
EreluY:
Not that I believe in any of those trash in the Bible. However, during the Great Commision when Jesus sent out his disciples he said "Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature." That includes places like Maiduguri and Afghanistan. More importantly, the Bible says "If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet." This Pastor should shake the dust of London off his feet and take the good news to the Afghans,the Somalis, [b]Ethiopians, etc.[/b]

Count Ethiopia out. It is the oldest Christian country (with biblical evidence) still existing in the world. Armenia claims first but no written evidence until centuries later). So Ethiopia is first,

At the time of Prophet Mohammed, The Christian King of Ethiopia saved many Mohamed's followers because they (Mohammed's followers) professed that Jesus was a prophet & Mary was a blessed woman. Official State religion of Ethiopia since 330 AD. The Eunuch baptised by Philip took christianity back home to Ethiopia

Afghanistan will be very appropriate for them to go. grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church by ibkgab001: 3:23am On May 28, 2016
That church was formed on a false foundation
The hotel church has enough demons on it's own
People believe in Police than anything abroad why our own come diffrent here in NIG
I Know the woman carrying placards she is a nurse from Osogbo

God saves the church
God saves the queen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church by tntcorps(m): 3:35am On May 28, 2016
EreluY:
Not that I believe in any of those trash in the Bible. However, during the Great Commision when Jesus sent out his disciples he said "Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature." That includes places like Maiduguri and Afghanistan. More importantly, the Bible says "If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet." This Pastor should shake the dust of London off his feet and take the good news to the Afghans,the Somalis, Ethiopians, etc.

You call d Bible trash. Smh for you
Lord have mercy on you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church by FabioPeter: 5:06am On May 28, 2016
This reaction is as bad as whatever reason they have against the pastor. It's better to walk away than to protest and embarrass the communion of believers.
Re: Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church by miky(m): 5:41am On May 28, 2016
Dysfunction chaos and Nigerians, even the so called religious ones. Abeg pray for your house, nobody has time for all these.

The police should arrest them all for #noise pollution in a civilized country!!!
Re: Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 6:05am On May 28, 2016
That is just a social gathering, not a church.
Re: Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church by ChiSun27(m): 6:08am On May 28, 2016
This is so embarrassing to the body of Christ.
Re: Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church by Ugwulawrence(m): 6:30am On May 28, 2016
Ezedon:
Okay
Re: Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church by eposho: 6:49am On May 28, 2016
EreluY:
Isnit it funny that pastor no fit go preach Pakistan./ Afghanistan now.
Re: Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church by otiigba1(m): 7:44am On May 28, 2016
And they call themselves christians? No different from the Drunks i met at the night club last nite.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Impact Of Benny Hinn’s Rejection Of The Prosperity Gospel In Africa / Catholic Church Suspends Rev James Anelu For Banning Igbo Songs In Parish / A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.