Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Ekiti Labour Leaders Flog Workers For Not Observing Strike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Labour Leaders Flog Workers For Not Observing Strike (18084 Views)

Labour Leaders Risk 6-month Jail Term Over NLC Strike —FG / Labour Leaders Stoned In Jos As Col Umar, Others Back FG / FG Proposes N120 Per Litre, Labour Leaders Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Labour Leaders Flog Workers For Not Observing Strike by d2ddayo(m): 9:02pm On May 27, 2016
buy ur tomatoes here..............
Re: Ekiti Labour Leaders Flog Workers For Not Observing Strike by Bari22: 9:04pm On May 27, 2016
omoagbanimi:
So they can force people to stop working coz of strike in ekiti, but trying it with the FG over the price of oil is not allowed? Yeye dey smell
. Though we are in financial crisis Buhari government did'nt owe a single worker salary, but the wicked fasoye fail to pay 5months salary despite recieving bail out from Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Labour Leaders Flog Workers For Not Observing Strike by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 27, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
Ekiti people be like #WeStandWithFayose.
...... grin cheesy

Re: Ekiti Labour Leaders Flog Workers For Not Observing Strike by Btruth: 9:07pm On May 27, 2016
Keneking:
Amazing and the governor is eating beans and ewa agonyi
....what is beans? and what is Ewa agonyi?
Re: Ekiti Labour Leaders Flog Workers For Not Observing Strike by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 27, 2016
dridowu:
TWO WEEKS AGO.....
"I support the NLC Strike Action. That is the only way to deal with a wicked government like Buhari's government...." ---Ayo Fayose.
YESTERDAY.....
"Strike Action is not the only way to deal with issues...."---Ayo Fayose.
LOL......Omo l'eyi Abi sun'wo n'na?
The problem with Nigerian politicians grin
Re: Ekiti Labour Leaders Flog Workers For Not Observing Strike by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 27, 2016
Kindly dig into information and find out from real source perhaps someone in the govt will enlightened you. Dont worry soon u will hear them crying out loud. I mean the FG workers!
Bari22:
. Though we are in financial crisis Buhari government did'nt owe a single worker salary, but the wicked fasoye fail to pay 5months salary despite recieving bail out from Buhari.
Re: Ekiti Labour Leaders Flog Workers For Not Observing Strike by rolams(m): 9:11pm On May 27, 2016
dridowu:
TWO WEEKS AGO.....
"I support the NLC Strike Action. That is the only way to deal with a wicked government like Buhari's government...." ---Ayo Fayose.
YESTERDAY.....
"Strike Action is not the only way to deal with issues...."---Ayo Fayose.
LOL......Omo l'eyi Abi sun'wo n'na?

But you read it where it is stated that the workers salary is around 3 billion while the state allocation is around 700 million. Pls don't be sentimental. Also, this agitation is accumulated debt since 2012. What do u expect governor Fayose to do?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Labour Leaders Flog Workers For Not Observing Strike by crazymod: 9:17pm On May 27, 2016
dridowu:

http://www.punchng.com/labour-leaders-storm-ekiti-secretariat-whip-erring-workers/

Fayose should meet akwa ibom state gov. For lecture.
I watched him on channels tv this morning
Re: Ekiti Labour Leaders Flog Workers For Not Observing Strike by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:20pm On May 27, 2016
Nothing will be sweeter than watching Fayose BEG Buhari for bailout.
Fayose ,you can't escape this one.
Ironically you have to sell yourself, on your knees in Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Labour Leaders Flog Workers For Not Observing Strike by crazymod: 9:21pm On May 27, 2016
amclimax:
E no go better for people wey put Nigeria for this kain change(shame)

I'm tired of igbos. I don't know when the country will divide.

Then Nigeria should make a great wall and biafra should pay for the wall.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Labour Leaders Flog Workers For Not Observing Strike by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 27, 2016
rolams:

But you read it where it is stated that the workers salary is around 3 billion while the state allocation is around 700 million. Pls don't be sentimental. Also, this agitation is accumulated debt since 2012. What do u expect governor Fayose to do?
right ...I hope you will also say this if its buhari

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Labour Leaders Flog Workers For Not Observing Strike by abiambo(m): 9:31pm On May 27, 2016
Na she shepocrecy grin grin
Kyase:

Hepocrecy,
The man dey kolo i swear.....
Re: Ekiti Labour Leaders Flog Workers For Not Observing Strike by donchitude: 9:37pm On May 27, 2016
Bari22:
Even soldiers are been own 5months salary
Re: Ekiti Labour Leaders Flog Workers For Not Observing Strike by charlesunny: 9:41pm On May 27, 2016
I pity Fayose.. He has lost the trust of his people. This is the end of your career. Kindly write today's date down.. If you doubt me , call my MTN line. Vanity upon vanity !
Re: Ekiti Labour Leaders Flog Workers For Not Observing Strike by akin33(m): 9:42pm On May 27, 2016
The Vagabond in Power. He has wasted Ekiti resources on Ponmo and on media. Engage on useless trip to China. Now, he should go and sell Ponmo and his mama diaper to pay workers. He has been so jobless busy traveling around.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Labour Leaders Flog Workers For Not Observing Strike by gcole(m): 9:54pm On May 27, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:
grin

Dividends of stomach infrastructure.

Una go chop am tire
lol

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Labour Leaders Flog Workers For Not Observing Strike by nijanigga: 9:55pm On May 27, 2016
Keneking:
Amazing and the governor is eating bread and ewa agonyi (beans)
come begin fart.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Labour Leaders Flog Workers For Not Observing Strike by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 27, 2016
Ekiti sese bere ni O, e Fi ayo se oh!
Re: Ekiti Labour Leaders Flog Workers For Not Observing Strike by BABANGBALI: 10:03pm On May 27, 2016
I hope fayose too was beated?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Labour Leaders Flog Workers For Not Observing Strike by dridowu: 10:19pm On May 27, 2016
rolams:

Please read your write up again . If Lai Mohammed gave out that excuse , you and i know what your response would be. So my brother blame Fayose for Ekiti woes same way you have been criticising Buhari for current Nigeria woes. Tit for Tat

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti Labour Leaders Flog Workers For Not Observing Strike by ahamonyeka(m): 12:47am On May 28, 2016
Make he come run that him smelling gutter mouth.he don use ekiti state money Cho ewa goyin.

Stomach infrastructure governor.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Labour Leaders Flog Workers For Not Observing Strike by demslayerrz: 1:40am On May 28, 2016
Firefire:
Too bad... embarassed

"We were in the middle of something when the picketing team came in and forced us out of the office. Initially, we wanted to resist them but they brought out canes and started dragging us out of the office.”

I know you have no conscience, what has Fashola and Ambode got to do with your governor that cant pay salaries. Why are you always mischievous? You are not an honest person and reason I love some PDP guys here that speak the truth without fear or favor. Your governor cant pay salaries and you posting pictures of those that never owe salary just to divert attention. I know you will be back to insult me, God will judge you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Labour Leaders Flog Workers For Not Observing Strike by Firefire(m): 3:41am On May 28, 2016
demslayerrz:

I know you have no conscience, what has Fashola and Ambode got to do with your governor that cant pay salaries. Why are you always mischievous? You are not an honest person and reason I love some PDP guys here that speak the truth without fear or favor. Your governor cant pay salaries and you posting pictures of those that never owe salary just to divert attention. I know you will be back to insult me, God will judge you.

Sorry bro, this is a Psychological warfare.

Alh. Lie Mohamed created a lot of monsters that will hunt his party for a long time.

Kese kese le ri, Kasa Kasa un bo.

Politics of bitterness founded by ACN turned APC. Ijoba Egberun Odun. angry

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Labour Leaders Flog Workers For Not Observing Strike by deeway200(m): 6:35am On May 28, 2016
This clearly shows that the NYC are working with APC. The same NYC who couldn't so anything doing the recent national strike now storm Ekiti. What about Osun and other APC state owing? Stupid country with stupid people
Re: Ekiti Labour Leaders Flog Workers For Not Observing Strike by abbeyty(m): 7:51am On May 28, 2016
[quote author=Bari22 post=46032109]. Though we are in financial crisis Buhari government did'nt owe a single worker salary, but the wicked fasoye fail to pay 5months salary despite recieving bail out from Buhar

five months salary ? how do people survive, do they have any other means of earning ?
Re: Ekiti Labour Leaders Flog Workers For Not Observing Strike by demslayerrz: 10:13am On May 28, 2016
Firefire:

Sorry bro, this is a Psychological warfare.

Alh. Lie Mohamed created a lot of monsters that will hunt his party for a long time.

Kese kese le ri, Kasa Kasa un bo.

Politics of bitterness founded by ACN turned APC. Ijoba Egberun Odun. angry

You truly have no shame, pouring irrelevant spit everywhere since you have no way to defend those feeding you. Leave my state out of your mouth and face your Ibo region or Ekiti cos i dont know how Ambode got to do with a thread of an illiterate owing salary and still insulting his own peope. You are a certified hypocrite and a bad image for PDP on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Labour Leaders Flog Workers For Not Observing Strike by seguntijan(m): 12:30pm On May 28, 2016
"I support the NLC strike action, because that is the only way to deal with wicked government like that of Buhari."»Gov. Fayose of Ekiti

YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Strike action is NOT the only way to deal with issues." - Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti StateTODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What else could be the definition of hypocrisy ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Complaining, Vote Out Bad Leaders, Abdulsalami Tells Nigerians / INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo / Where Is The Lagos Sate-owned Sunburn Yacht Hotel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.