Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) (24862 Views)

15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. / The Force Of A Fighting Spirit / Stunning Behind The Scene Photos Of Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Cavenchy(m): 9:09pm On May 27, 2016
Ever tried to observe how people react when they bump into two people having a go at each other? I have seen a couple of online fight videos lately(that explains how I know) and its just funny how the other people, not initially involved in the fight, react in totally different ways. So I have compiled a list of what I think are 10 different people and what they would usually do when they see a fight.

Feel free to add yours, and if you can relate to any of these or know anyone who can, tag them here too and have fun.

I'm not sure this is the appropriate section but Mods can help.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Cavenchy(m): 9:10pm On May 27, 2016
Here are the 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fight Scene

1. THE AMEBO

These ones would be the first to see the fight and instead of trying to stop it, would run around to inform anyone in the vicinity about the fight hoping to rake up an audience.

UPDATE: I didn't realise I had made FP yet, and on my first Nairaland Thread for that matter. So I dedicate this thread to all my wonderful Nairalanders!
PS: Nairaland MODS! The word there on the topic was 'Fight' scene, why did you change it to 'Fighting' scene?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Cavenchy(m): 9:11pm On May 27, 2016
2. THE SELFIE ADDICT

These are the keyboard warriors who would take up their phones and take a selfie with the fighters in the background before anything else. All in a bid to feed their social media followers and friends. You find tags like, 'Walmart employees at it again', 'Taking a walk with boo when I saw these girls at each others necks', 'WORLD-STAR!'

20 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Cavenchy(m): 9:12pm On May 27, 2016
3. THE NAIRALANDER

These types would quickly take photos with Nokia 3310 running on android OS and quickly rush to post it on Nairaland with titles like 'Two Popular Romancelanders fight over a girl in real life (photo)', 'Boy beaten mercilessly by Okada men for stealing Tomato in local market(video)', 'See what Buhari has caused: Fight at Filling Station Today (Graphic photos)'. As if that is not enough, they scream on Lalasticlala like they just found a snake.

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by klassykute(m): 9:12pm On May 27, 2016
my own na to look if na my guy dem dey play

2 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Cavenchy(m): 9:13pm On May 27, 2016
4. THE SYMPATHISER

These types can weep more than the 'Daughters of Jerusalem'. They could actually stop the fight but they would rather stay by the side and wail.

17 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 27, 2016
Lol.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 27, 2016
HateU2 dey two groups; The Amebos and The Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Cavenchy(m): 9:17pm On May 27, 2016
5. THE FREE-FOR-ALL

That guy that has just lost a fortune on Nairabet and has been having a bad day ever since, then immediately spots a fight, doesn't even ask questions to know who was wrong but joins in to beat whoever he feels like or both. Not until he finds out one of the participants might be someone he knows.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Cavenchy(m): 9:18pm On May 27, 2016
6. THE SUPERHERO

A.k.a Spiderman/girl, these types like to show their Macho strength, everywhere they go they just have this gut feeling like it's up to them to save the day. They would actually see the fight and immediately make up their mind on who is being naughty or nice and try to save whoever they feel like. On most occasions, If a guy is the observer and it's women involved in a catfight, they save the prettier one, even if she is the only aggressor with an actual weapon.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Cavenchy(m): 9:19pm On May 27, 2016
7. THE DODGER

That one person that lives in the neighbourhood where fights are common. Walks in on yet another fight and turns the other way.

14 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by SweetieConstie(f): 9:20pm On May 27, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Cavenchy(m): 9:20pm On May 27, 2016
8. THE INSTIGATOR

These ones have been on your haters list for a long time (Common with females), they are jealous and praying to see you fall, the minute they find you in a fight they start cheering your opponent!

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 27, 2016
Lol funny
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Omotayor123(f): 9:22pm On May 27, 2016
The spectator/Recorder cheesy

The Analyst.

The supporters club cheesy grin

The I don't care

The fight all you want... tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by osnova(m): 9:23pm On May 27, 2016
Mmm......interesting.......that ackward moment you fight to show case ur strenght finish.....but reverse is the case as people wan separate una ....the person you fighting with rush dash you free open teeth.

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Cavenchy(m): 9:25pm On May 27, 2016
9. THE SPECTATOR

These ones have just had a boring week and would do anything to stop anyone trying to separate the fight.

26 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by SweetieConstie(f): 9:26pm On May 27, 2016
LMAO! Extremely hilarious!grin

Lalasticlala sir, biko move us to the permanent site!cheesy

It's gonna be a smooth ride to FP!grin
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Cavenchy(m): 9:29pm On May 27, 2016
10. THE BACKUP

This is the one that walks in on his mate having a bout with a stranger. Instead of separating the fight, joins in to help their mate especially if they are getting beaten.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Young03(m): 9:30pm On May 27, 2016
I was here

make i bend down day peep
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:31pm On May 27, 2016
Lmao, i do d numba's 8 &9 almost everyday wen i was in secSch . grin cheesy...

My classmates can fyt 4 nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Sexytemi(f): 9:32pm On May 27, 2016
So true ogrin, used to be a spectator back in sec school, love watching people fight....u dare not separate a fight that am watching oooo...gringrin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Cavenchy(m): 9:32pm On May 27, 2016
BONUS: Final one

THE PEACEMAKER

This is usually someone of authority, like the police, military, clergy, trailer park chairman, or even the owner of the place where the fight is taking place, they usually are the last to arrive and when they do, the party is over.

Enjoy!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Hero10001: 9:40pm On May 27, 2016
The list is never complete without the; 1. "Pervs" that take that opportunity to press br.easts.
2. Thieves.

8 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Cavenchy(m): 9:42pm On May 27, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Lmao, i do d numba's 8 &9 almost everyday wen i was in secSch . grin cheesy...

My classmates can fyt 4 nigeria grin

Lol, that would have been one fun school to be in.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Cavenchy(m): 9:43pm On May 27, 2016
Sexytemi:
So true ogrin, used to be a spectator back in sec school, love watching people fight....u dare not separate a fight that am watching oooo...gringrin

Hope you had popcorn too cheesy
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Cavenchy(m): 9:45pm On May 27, 2016
klassykute:
my own na to look if na my guy dem dey play

You are Fantastic No 10. The Backup dude.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Sexytemi(f): 9:46pm On May 27, 2016
Cavenchy:

Hope you had popcorn too
cheesy

Lol, no o.....it was potato chips and Mr creamgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Cavenchy(m): 9:47pm On May 27, 2016
juhan:
Lol funny

Which one are you? Tell us o!
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Cavenchy(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol, no o.....it was potato chips and Mr creamgrin
grin ;

Hero10001:
The list is never complete without the; 1. "Pervs" that take that opportunity to press br.easts.
2. Thieves.

Pervs? That's Hilarious, but thieves are indeed common.

SweetieConstie:
grin
Omotayor123:
The spectator/Recorder cheesy
The Analyst.
The supporters club cheesy grin
The I don't care
The fight all you want... tongue
Tell us your category
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Sexytemi(f): 9:54pm On May 27, 2016
Cavenchy:

grin ;

Fight dey sweet when u just a spectator n not @ d receiving endgrin

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 27, 2016
Hmm. My part is to initiate the fight and step back to enjoy the show. Once the fight had been settled omo na to pick race be next thing o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? / Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! / Things People Regret Before They Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.