Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) (24863 Views)

15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. / The Force Of A Fighting Spirit / Stunning Behind The Scene Photos Of Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Cavenchy(m): 10:20pm On May 27, 2016
Sexytemi:

Fight dey sweet when u just a spectator n not @ d receiving endgrin

Abi? true that tho!

alexistaiwo:
Hmm. My part is to initiate the fight and step back to enjoy the show. Once the fight had been settled omo na to pick race be next thing o
8+9+10! 3-in-1, one champagne for ya.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by majorbravo: 10:53pm On May 27, 2016
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 27, 2016
Cavenchy:

Which one are you? Tell us o!
amebo
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Mediapace: 11:14pm On May 27, 2016
So girls too dey fuel fight ?
juhan:
amebo
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by asumo12: 11:15pm On May 27, 2016
Omotayor123:
The spectator/Recorder cheesy

The Analyst.

The supporters club cheesy grin

The I don't care

The fight all you want... tongue

Which one u be?

undecided
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 27, 2016
Mediapace:
So girls too dey fuel fight ?
lol so you never sleep.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by refiner(f): 11:56pm On May 27, 2016
lol...I'm all of the above!

then,I'll put more fuel in the fire...then when it heat up,I'll start pretending to be crying,begging them to stop...but inside of me...I'm very glad!

thank God I'm saved now!gringrin

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by bigtboi(m): 12:51am On May 28, 2016
U 4got to add d pickpocketers very lucrative fight business here in warri they take advantage of d scene to pick pockets
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Mediapace: 7:01am On May 28, 2016
Why shall i sleep ?
juhan:
lol so you never sleep.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by LordOfNaira: 7:40am On May 28, 2016
Cavenchy:
BONUS: Final one

THE PEACEMAKER

This is usually someone of authority, like the police, military, clergy, trailer park chairman, or even the owner of the place where the fight is taking place, they usually are the last to arrive and when they do, the party is over.

Enjoy!

Now, that is LordofNairaland
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by kuuljay(m): 7:49am On May 28, 2016
On my way to work few days ago and stumbled on two grown up girls fighting before you knew it they started stripping them selves shocked shocked shocked damn!!! See kindirmo flapping up and down! I went to work late and didn't regret it grin grin grin
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by banmee(m): 3:59pm On May 28, 2016
Nairalanders are so mentally challenged you need pictures to explain things. Is this the new phucked up pattern of threads?
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by kinibigdeal(m): 4:01pm On May 28, 2016
Omotayor123:
The spectator/Recorder cheesy

The Analyst.

The supporters club cheesy grin

The I don't care

The fight all you want... tongue

You perfectly fit the first point
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Jibreen4u(m): 4:02pm On May 28, 2016
Cavenchy:
5. THE FREE-FOR-ALL

That guy that has just lost a fortune on Nairabet and has been having a bad day ever since, then immediately spots a fight, doesn't even ask questions to know who was wrong but joins in to beat whoever he feels like or both. Not until he finds out one of the participants might be someone he knows.
Life is tough Mehn!
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Jibreen4u(m): 4:03pm On May 28, 2016
Cavenchy:
5. THE FREE-FOR-ALL

That guy that has just lost a fortune on Nairabet and has been having a bad day ever since, then immediately spots a fight, doesn't even ask questions to know who was wrong but joins in to beat whoever he feels like or both. Not until he finds out one of the participants might be someone he knows.
Life Is Tough Mehn!!
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by CzarRex: 4:04pm On May 28, 2016
THIS IS HOW YOU BE,WHEN YOUR THE ONLY ONE WHO SAW THE FIGHT IN SCHOOL.

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 28, 2016
I was told at a young age about a woman who was eating, heard husband and wife fighting, left her food to go and separate the couple even when her husband warned her to finish her food, she got hit by a pestle that was meant for the fighter's wife and her head was torn up,so I learnt to be a spectator from afar, sometimes I just ignore and move on lest you get robbed especially in the market
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Danni07(m): 4:36pm On May 28, 2016
grin smiley
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by lavenjcrown(m): 5:08pm On May 28, 2016
Sorry plz who is lalasticlala on dis site?
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Lstar4real(m): 5:12pm On May 28, 2016
You would have add this one

The Neighbour

This is type of person you have fought with because of light money in the same house and you somehow abused them and they dont have power to fight u. ..but when they see u fighting somewhere they turn blind deaf and dumb lol cheesy

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Highbhee(m): 5:13pm On May 28, 2016
dat moment,when one of the fighters is wishing to God to touch mind of on-lookers,and separate dem...but dey just keep watching yu guys

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Ifetex(m): 5:57pm On May 28, 2016
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by nikkypearl(f): 7:16pm On May 28, 2016
Cavenchy:
3. THE NAIRALANDER

These types would quickly take photos with Nokia 3310 running on android OS and quickly rush to post it on Nairaland with titles like 'Two Popular Romancelanders fight over a girl in real life (photo)', 'Boy beaten mercilessly by Okada men for stealing Tomato in local market(video)', 'See what Buhari has caused: Fight at Filling Station Today (Graphic photos)'. As if that is not enough, they scream on Lalasticlala like they just found a snake.
lol!!! cheesy
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Oluwaxhango(m): 9:31pm On May 28, 2016
TATITIRI TEN RUNNING ON ANDROID OS...

hilarious..
OWH

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by activelyA(f): 9:59pm On May 28, 2016
Cavenchy:
3. THE NAIRALANDER

These types would quickly take photos with Nokia 3310 running on android OS and quickly rush to post it on Nairaland with titles like 'Two Popular Romancelanders fight over a girl in real life (photo)', 'Boy beaten mercilessly by Okada men for stealing Tomato in local market(video)', 'See what Buhari has caused: Fight at Filling Station Today (Graphic photos)'. As if that is not enough, they scream on Lalasticlala like they just found a snake.
grin so so funny
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Rozaystunna(m): 11:55pm On May 28, 2016
The gingering team lol grin grin
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
HateU2 dey two groups; The Amebos and The Nairalanders
Nd u nko undecided
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
HateU2:
Nd u nko undecided
Esu lalu ogiri oko. Ekaabo ma. Se daadaa lede?
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Esu lalu ogiri oko. Ekaabo ma. Se daadaa lede?
I don't understand dis lang bro undecided. Can u typ in english or spanish undecided.

Local boy.....no offence sad
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
HateU2:
I don't understand dis lang bro undecided. Can u typ in english or spanish undecided.

Local boy.....no offence sad
see this Ghana girl talking BS

Mrcork will deal with your coconut head
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
see this Ghana girl talking BS

Mrcork will deal with your coconut head
Two of u no reach me to deal with
Re: 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
HateU2:
Two of u no reach me to deal with
oni duro wo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! / If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? / Things People Regret Before They Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.