Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,960 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

HELP!!!@ 23 I Have Refuse To Grow Beards - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / HELP!!!@ 23 I Have Refuse To Grow Beards (608 Views)

Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) / Is It Legal For Military Men To Refuse To Pay Bus Fares? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!!@ 23 I Have Refuse To Grow Beards by ernesterioo(f): 9:37pm On May 27, 2016
Rubbish
Re: HELP!!!@ 23 I Have Refuse To Grow Beards by nepapole(m): 9:43pm On May 27, 2016
You are 13. Ask ur mummy well.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!!@ 23 I Have Refuse To Grow Beards by jopretty(f): 10:03pm On May 27, 2016
I know of someone who grew his first beard @28, (don't ask me who)just calm down bro. Your time will soon come.
Re: HELP!!!@ 23 I Have Refuse To Grow Beards by ernesterioo(f): 10:08pm On May 27, 2016
jopretty:
I know of someone who grew his first beard @28, (don't ask me who)just calm down bro. Your time will soon come.
I don't want to know d person,just help me ask d person how he tay do am
Re: HELP!!!@ 23 I Have Refuse To Grow Beards by LazyRain(f): 10:11pm On May 27, 2016
I wonder what guys see in beards sef. Ernesterioo beards won't make you a better man. Work towards being a better man and you'd find out who the boss is.
Re: HELP!!!@ 23 I Have Refuse To Grow Beards by jopretty(f): 10:14pm On May 27, 2016
ernesterioo:
I don't want to know d person,just help me ask d person how he tay do am
hahahahahaa, oya wait let me call him........well, he said he had to be patient and wait for it to come out naturally as he's used loads of beard growing stuffs and nothing happened.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!!@ 23 I Have Refuse To Grow Beards by ernesterioo(f): 10:18pm On May 27, 2016
LazyRain:
I wonder what guys see in beards sef. Ernesterioo beards won't make you a better man. Work towards being a better man and you'd find out who the boss is.
hey dear, read dat post again , the concluding paragraph,"Agony of a Friend today" in my street..... Me get beards now, you know
Re: HELP!!!@ 23 I Have Refuse To Grow Beards by LazyRain(f): 8:39am On May 28, 2016
ernesterioo:
hey dear, read dat post again , the concluding paragraph,"Agony of a Friend today" in my street..... Me get beards now, you know
Hmmm... sorry. I didn't notice you typed that

(1) (Reply)

Prisoner Of Class / Shaibu Amodu, A Former Super Eagles Coach And NFF Technical Director, Died In Hi / Man Rapes And Impregnates 15 Year Old Daughter In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.