Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School (12047 Views)

President Buhari Attends Jumat With Governors Ganduje, El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello / Governor Ganduje Visits Kemi Adeosun (Photos) / Ganduje Visits Sick Senator Musa In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by ACKCITY: 10:19pm On May 27, 2016
During an inspection of the ongoing building construction of a QUR'ANIC Model Primary a school at Bunkure town, headquarters of Bunkure Local Government, the Kano State Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje expressed satisfaction with the quality of work being done.

http://www.ackcitynews.com/2016/05/gov-ganduje-expresses-satisfaction-over.html

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by Nobody: 8:31am On May 28, 2016
And so, make I dey dance? ......I beg who get tomato? I wan fry egg

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by Nobody: 8:31am On May 28, 2016
k
Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by Nasas(m): 8:32am On May 28, 2016
Ganduje gandun aiki

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by pappyshun(m): 8:33am On May 28, 2016
Another fertile ground undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by loomer: 8:33am On May 28, 2016
Wetin be difference between this one and the ones wey jona been dey build?

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by AuroraB(f): 8:34am On May 28, 2016
I hope the beneficiaries realizes it's immediate need and not set it back to the Baroque Period undecided grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by NosaHenry(m): 8:35am On May 28, 2016
This is really focusing on religious issues in kano state.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by Dollyak(f): 8:40am On May 28, 2016
Kano can never progress until Kano becomes a secular state and embrace all faiths and tribes. Dubai and other emirates countries are investing in Science and technology while our fellow Nigerians are investing in religious instituitions. Religion is beautiful and has its place but in the context of diversity and fairness, the states must separate itself from religion.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by TeamSimple(m): 8:41am On May 28, 2016
Dollyak:
Kano can never progress
Let us know your state pls.

6 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by Owliver(m): 8:42am On May 28, 2016
if in the future they have terrorism issue they'll wonder why. when economy is tight someone is building a school to brain wash kids about an Arabian god style knowledge.

fvcktard

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by realone2012: 8:42am On May 28, 2016
Dollyak:
Kano can never progress
Kano can never progress?! I'm sure you are tweeting this from Dubai or any other fantastic city, if not you are the one that isn't ready for progress.

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by Thatitan234(m): 8:42am On May 28, 2016
Dollyak:
Kano can never progress
Really?? I bet you haven't been there before

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by realone2012: 8:42am On May 28, 2016
Owliver:
if in the future they have terrorism issue they'll wonder why. when economy is tight someone is building a school to brain wash kids about an Arabian god style knowledge.

fvcktard

Point 1: Islam doesn't preach Terrorism but that's what the media wants you to believe, so I'm not surprised you are believing it.
Countries like UAE, Saudi and co with lots of Qur'anic schools, do they have Terrorism Problem? If you teach people the real teaching of Islam, they can never become terrorists. Those terrorists are brainwashed extremists.

Point 2: When economy is tight? Do you know the budget of the state? So many southern states have Christians Schools that are public schools but when it's Northern states turn to do something Economy becomes tight. When our Senators with so many cars that they can even use were sharing SUVs, economy wasn't tight then?
Building this centre, would at least reduce stranded kids form the street. Isn't it better than buying SUVs for commissioners or lawmakers like Fayose did?

Point 3: In Islam, we don't worship an Arab God (Allah forbid).
We worship Allah and Allah alone and that's God.
We don't worship any Prophet, Saints or any other body whatsoever.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by olafum1(m): 8:42am On May 28, 2016
I don't just understand. ISLAM makes its adherents lose sense.

Now let's look at this objectively: what is to be taught to children in this school other than the Quran, hadith and other Islamic thesis which hav no bearing on economic activities or human advancement
The knowledge they'll acquire can't get them anywhere because ordinarily their English will be bad.

I think this guys don't really know what they want, as they want to be Islamic but still can't deny themselves of the advancement and exuberances of the western world.

they are not to be blame however, they thought the word of God received in the 7th century with peculiarity to the Arab world is still applicable in the 21st century and to the general world....

That's where they are mistaken... I really hope they wise up

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by TeamSimple(m): 8:43am On May 28, 2016
Nice move
Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by Nobody: 8:44am On May 28, 2016
Dollyak:
Kano can never progress

Sure, Because you're Nostradamus now.
Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by Dollyak(f): 8:44am On May 28, 2016
Thatitan234:

Really?? I bet you haven't been there before
I don't need to go there to know it's a backward state with archaic mentality. Kaduna seems more progressive to me and I suspect it probably is. Ask yourself why the state is still unproductive despite having the most investment in Nigeria for the past decade. Literally almost investment involves Kano (Rail, grants etc.)
VomeSchakleton:

Sure, Because you're Nostradamus now.
Unfortunately for you, the fact still remains it's still a backward state presumably filled with many poor almajiris with no future outlook. Look inward and be truthful to yourself. No amount of money will develop Kano until you guys change your mindset. No sane investors will chose Kano over a lot of states.
realone2012:
Kano can never progress?! I'm sure you are tweeting this from Dubai or any other fantastic city, if not you are the one that isn't ready for progress.
Current situation couple with historical lessons of countries/states with similar structures as Kano, shows Kano isn't ready for progress. Let me give you a clue, ask yourself why Southern states with certainly less allocations and allegedly less populations, are attracting more investors relative to almighty Kano.

14 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by busar(m): 8:44am On May 28, 2016
Owliver:

fvcktard
Sniper is still available in the market

5 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by realone2012: 8:44am On May 28, 2016
olafum1:
Islam
The Religion of Peace.

With the fact that the Media keeps panting Islam how they want, Islam is still the fastest growing religion in the world. Even in the United States, Islam is the fastest growing religion there. This isn't anyhow talk, it's a fact. You can do your research if you want to debunk the fact.
Everyone is tired of praying to God through someone else. In Islam you pray to Allah directly, no intermediary between you and your God. You don't confess your sins to human beings like you. People are seeing the lights now, my brother/sister, I pray Allah guides you to the straight part. Cheers!!

11 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by TeamSimple(m): 8:45am On May 28, 2016
Owliver:

fvcktard
Thanks. You noticed
Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by lovat(m): 8:47am On May 28, 2016
Imagine the nonsense a governor is building in this computer age.

The North keep drawing us backwards

14 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by aminho(m): 8:48am On May 28, 2016
Anambra too did dia own na
Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by Nobody: 8:49am On May 28, 2016
lovat:
Imagine the nonsense a governor is building in this computer age.

The North keep drawing us backwards

Sure, building schools is drawing people back. ****
Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by Owliver(m): 8:49am On May 28, 2016
busar:
Sniper is still available in the market
then go have a drink. RIP
Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by lovat(m): 8:50am On May 28, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Sure, building schools is drawing people back. im.becile
building Quranic schools is stupid in an area where illiteracy and religious fanaticism is high

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by dfav: 8:50am On May 28, 2016
Can someone plz tell me how many Noble awards for science and technology or peace has Islamic or koranic or madrasas or ile kewu or makarata islamalia produced?

Northern Nigeria jst can't separate religion and state... even Dubai and Tunisia both Islamic countries have done that and they are making progress

13 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by TeamSimple(m): 8:51am On May 28, 2016
Still can't reconcile why at the mention of Islam, Muslim, Quran, Arabic, North, etc you Christians show up with so much pain, anguish, coupled with frustration.

11 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by Einl(m): 8:53am On May 28, 2016
Should that be the primary concern? A religious school? Funded by the government? Instead of the money to be used to increase farm yields and subsidise fertiliser and educate people in Western education, we insist in anything religious. Religion should be a personal issue and not something the government should fund. If na to pay salary or contribute for polio vaccination na the same government go say dem no get money.

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School by deluxez12(m): 8:53am On May 28, 2016
Future jihadist

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Magu: "Every Government Official Is Under Investigation Without Them Knowing" / TUC, NLC Split As DSS Warns Labour Against Planned Protest / GEJ Appoints Col. Sambo Dasuki (RTD) As New National Security Adviser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.