Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,749 members, 7,802,292 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Why Are $osisi's Threads Been Pulverized, Disappeared, For The Most Part? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are $osisi's Threads Been Pulverized, Disappeared, For The Most Part? (978 Views)

Recommend Threads For Frontpage / Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads / 45 Questions Skeptics Ask Christians (+ Suggestions For New Threads?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are $osisi's Threads Been Pulverized, Disappeared, For The Most Part? by olabowale(m): 12:06am On Aug 22, 2009
I was looking forward to single handedly manhandled the thread that Osisi started. Especially where she, as expected in her Christian fashion lies about Allah's Words the Quran, on the Messenger/Prophet Muhammad (AS) and the companions.

Well, I told you to hurry up, yesterday, and you said you will take it slow, because it was the first page. Well I woke up to your thread disappearance, and you do not have the opportunity to post what you dubbed "what Allah says in His book," if only you had the audience of Abuzola, at 11.45 pm. Yet I challenged you to try me since it was still some ways in the East Coast. Well, the next time I tell you to hurry, you will listen to this Muslim man.

Dont forget that I am a follower of the correct Messenger and Prophet (AS) of this time in human history. It is the one man whose prophetic office will last till the end of time. There will never be a new religion, a new book or a new prophet! Who ever is a liar, individually or group will claim that they have something after what Muhammad has from his Creator.

This is the prophet, the man who is the true savior of your soul from hell fire if you follow him, in what he was given and and commission to proclaim. His guidance will stir you clear of disaster, and point you directly on the path that is straight, whereby your Creator shall guide your heart and protect your soul to what will allow you to receive Mercy and never be Punished.

Dont miss out my friend. I want to be alive when you and your entire family accept Islam. I am inshaAllah be here on earth for another 70 years. So hurry up because I have plenty of people to pitch Islam to.
Re: Why Are $osisi's Threads Been Pulverized, Disappeared, For The Most Part? by Tudor6(f): 3:41am On Aug 22, 2009
Alhaji why are you acting like you do not know what happened to the thread. . . . .did muhammad the messenger preach pretense?
Re: Why Are $osisi's Threads Been Pulverized, Disappeared, For The Most Part? by olabowale(m): 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2009
tudor, i do not know what i do not know. while you are a mind reader, i am not. you said you pee on Quran, i dare not disrespect any authentic book of any religion, including the religions (judaism, christianity, hinduism, buhddism, etc), that i will never practice and sincerely will not accept as religions to be practiced with any devine inspiration, except each came out as deviance and defiance to God's ruling, as a result human desires for himself/herself what he/she thinks fits his/her intended conscience and needs.

so ogbeni, what happened to threads that are no more on the board, and why they are no more are not things i know. i am not a staff or have an inside track into nairaland modus operandi, etc.

you know, orishi rishi do happen in the islands, seychelles, is a good example for my opinion; with the abundant of water and seagulls, who can predict the tangental off the wall behavior(s) that are inconsequential from the residents!

proof; you are not ashamed to tell the whole world that you pee on Quran and you immediately turn around and call me "alhaji"! thats wierd, considering that you are respecting me because we are both yorubas, but the Quran i respect, you pee on! Ogaa o!

anyways, lets hope that $Osisi will come back with some tangible effort, in her respond researched out blindly from ai sina, the persian who could not renounce his name after he renounced Islam! or the many other Christian, Jewish and atheist orientalist sites. you can bank on it that i will be waiting to respond to her.
Re: Why Are $osisi's Threads Been Pulverized, Disappeared, For The Most Part? by Tudor6(f): 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2009
Ha alhaji ma binu ooo. . . .why the long epistle na?
Re: Why Are $osisi's Threads Been Pulverized, Disappeared, For The Most Part? by olabowale(m): 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2009
am not angry. i was just stating the fact. my case is oro po ninuwe kobo.
Re: Why Are $osisi's Threads Been Pulverized, Disappeared, For The Most Part? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 22, 2009
Tudór:

Ha alhaji ma binu ooo. . . .why the long epistle na?

if you're a Nigerian, you should know better than to say you pee on the koran (or advise anyone to do so), even on the internet.
Re: Why Are $osisi's Threads Been Pulverized, Disappeared, For The Most Part? by Tudor6(f): 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2009
tpia.:

if you're a Nigerian, you should know better than to say you pee on the koran (or advise anyone to do so), even on the internet.

What is your problem?
When they insult you now you say i've got a putrid mouth. . . .what has the above got to do with this topic?

If you wanna scold/advice me offtopic use the damn YIM or some other avenue. Haba!
Re: Why Are $osisi's Threads Been Pulverized, Disappeared, For The Most Part? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2009
Tudór:

What is your problem?
When they insult you now you say i've got a putrid mouth. . . .what has the above got to do with this topic?

If you wanna scold/advice me offtopic use the damn YIM or some other avenue. Haba!

why are you so touchy, sheesh!

As a Nigerian, dont you know better than to just run mouth anyhow?

Your insulting me will improve your nature in what way?

If I dont feel like YIMming you nko? na by force?
Re: Why Are $osisi's Threads Been Pulverized, Disappeared, For The Most Part? by Tudor6(f): 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2009
tpia.:

why are you so touchy, sheesh!

As a Nigerian, dont you know better than to just run mouth anyhow?

Your insulting me will improve your nature in what way?

If I dont feel like YIMming you nko? na by force?
Why must you bring it up here?
How long ago did you read that post?
Why didn't you make the comment on that thread. . . . Questions! Questions!

It shows you've got ulterior motives. . . .several weeks after i made a comment thats when your brain is able to tell you that it's offensive. . . .do you think in slow motion?
Re: Why Are $osisi's Threads Been Pulverized, Disappeared, For The Most Part? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2009
Tudór:

Why must you bring it up here?
How long ago did you read that post?
Why didn't you make the comment on that thread. . . . Questions! Questions!

It shows you've got ulterior motives. . . .several weeks after i made a comment thats when your brain is able to tell you that it's offensive. . . .do you think in slow motion?

I hope you noticed Olabowale's post?

olabowale:

tudor, i do not know what i do not know. while you are a mind reader, i am not. you said you pee on Quran, i dare not disrespect any authentic book of any religion, including the religions (judaism, christianity, hinduism, buhddism, etc), that i will never practice and sincerely will not accept as religions to be practiced with any devine inspiration, except each came out as deviance and defiance to God's ruling, as a result human desires for himself/herself what he/she thinks fits his/her intended conscience and needs.

so ogbeni, what happened to threads that are no more on the board, and why they are no more are not things i know. i am not a staff or have an inside track into nairaland modus operandi, etc.

you know, orishi rishi do happen in the islands, seychelles, is a good example for my opinion; with the abundant of water and seagulls, who can predict the tangental off the wall behavior(s) that are inconsequential from the residents!

proof; you are not ashamed to tell the whole world that you pee on Quran and you immediately turn around and call me "alhaji"! thats wierd, considering that you are respecting me because we are both yorubas, but the Quran i respect, you pee on! Ogaa o!

anyways, lets hope that $Osisi will come back with some tangible effort, in her respond researched out blindly from ai sina, the persian who could not renounce his name after he renounced Islam! or the many other Christian, Jewish and atheist orientalist sites. you can bank on it that i will be waiting to respond to her.
Re: Why Are $osisi's Threads Been Pulverized, Disappeared, For The Most Part? by Tudor6(f): 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2009
tpia.:

I hope you noticed Olabowale's post?

Oh sorry (yes i do apologise).
I didn't have time to read the post. . . .twas to long for my liking.

And for what it's worth i got mailed the book by an e-jihadist and i just tossed it in an upper cabinet in my toilet. . . .the peeing wasn't literal.
Re: Why Are $osisi's Threads Been Pulverized, Disappeared, For The Most Part? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2009
Tudór:

Oh sorry (yes i do apologise).
I didn't have time to read the post. . . .twas to long for my liking.

And for what it's worth i got mailed the book by an e-jihadist and i just tossed it in an upper cabinet in my toilet. . . .the peeing wasn't literal.

well, it better not be literal because even so this place for still see wen after Ramadan.
Re: Why Are $osisi's Threads Been Pulverized, Disappeared, For The Most Part? by olabowale(m): 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2009
no one will do anything to him. ramadan is when muslims have energy, if you ask me. his case is with his Creator, Whom he does not believe exist anyhow. the muslims will say; whoever does not have any shame should do what he/she wants, without regards to anyone.

nile yoruba a ma nso pe, eniyon tio ba nitiju, ko se nkon to ba fe/to ba wu.
Re: Why Are $osisi's Threads Been Pulverized, Disappeared, For The Most Part? by noetic2: 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2009
olabowale:

no one will do anything to him. ramadan is when muslims have energy, if you ask me. his case is with his Creator, Whom he does not believe exist anyhow. the muslims will say; whoever does not have any shame should do what he/she wants, without regards to anyone.

nile yoruba a ma nso pe, eniyon tio ba nitiju, ko se nkon to ba fe/to ba wu.

I am sure allah did not create tudor. . . . . .or did he?

@ OP

why are threads exposing allah's crimes repeatedly deleted on this forum?
Re: Why Are $osisi's Threads Been Pulverized, Disappeared, For The Most Part? by Tudor6(f): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2009
Noetic wats up?
Where ya been?
Re: Why Are $osisi's Threads Been Pulverized, Disappeared, For The Most Part? by noetic2: 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2009
my laptops have been fumbling. . . . . I am cool. . .how have u been?

I can see olabs has been blabbing again as usual grin grin
Re: Why Are $osisi's Threads Been Pulverized, Disappeared, For The Most Part? by Tudor6(f): 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2009
I've been cool ooo. . . As for alhaji, what can we do. . .

Laptop issues?
Get yourself a PDA it comes in handy when laptops screw up and is easily customised to prevent any bugs, viruses and hacks
Re: Why Are $osisi's Threads Been Pulverized, Disappeared, For The Most Part? by DeepSight(m): 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2009
My dear friend Tudor has since confided in me that he is terribly sorry about the remark he made re: peeing on the quoran. You see he can be quite excitable some times but is really just a good fellow with an inquiring mind. Please accept my apologies on his behalf.

Very soon, i shall be presenting him with an extensive empirical desertation as to the definite existence of God.

I am best suited to do this, given that i am neither christian nor muslim, and thus have no bias in this matter.
Re: Why Are $osisi's Threads Been Pulverized, Disappeared, For The Most Part? by Tudor6(f): 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2009
Deep Sight:

My dear friend Tudor has since confided in me that he is terribly sorry about the remark he made re: peeing on the quoran. You see he can be quite excitable some times but is really just a good fellow with an inquiring mind. Please accept my apologies on his behalf.

Very soon, i shall be presenting him with an extensive empirical desertation as to the definite existence of God.

I am best suited to do this, given that i am neither christian nor muslim, and thus have no bias in this matter.
Yeah, i already told them it wasn't literal in that regard.

I can't wait for this. . . .i'm so excited.

Pls be sure to include the ontology, characteristics, in short the general nature of this "God". Cheers.
Re: Why Are $osisi's Threads Been Pulverized, Disappeared, For The Most Part? by DeepSight(m): 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2009
@ Tudor -

so that i do not send my desertation with the wrong perspective in mind, please clarify for me:

1. Is your position that God (as known and understood by world religions, as a being) does not exist OR

2. That there is in existence some intelligent principle or element which is the "uncaused cause" and which is NOT God (as described above) OR

3. The Universe and Existence are a fluke, a cosmological accident and nothing more.
Re: Why Are $osisi's Threads Been Pulverized, Disappeared, For The Most Part? by Tudor6(f): 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2009
Deep Sight:

@ Tudor -

so that i do not send my desertation with the wrong perspective in mind, please clarify for me:

Okay will do. . . .
  1. Is your position that God (as known and understood by world religions, as a being) does not exist OR

YES! This is my view.
  2. That there is in existence some intelligent principle or element which is the "uncaused cause" and which is NOT God (as described above) OR
This is possible. . .
I'd like to see you argue along these lines though . 
3. The Universe and Existence are a fluke, a cosmological accident and nothing more.
This is probably the most likely option as to the origin of our world.
Re: Why Are $osisi's Threads Been Pulverized, Disappeared, For The Most Part? by DeepSight(m): 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2009
@ Tudor - Look out for the thread i will open shortly to discuss this. A fluke, an accident, as the start point for existence is not tenable in any event. Other options may be considered.
Re: Why Are $osisi's Threads Been Pulverized, Disappeared, For The Most Part? by Tudor6(f): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2009
Okey dokey. . .i'm waiting. . . . grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Jesus And Mithra / What Do You Do In The Name Of Your Worldview? / Pastor Decked By Church Members Over Offensive Preaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.