Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? (28651 Views)

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by tithe(m): 12:16am On Aug 22, 2009
She is 16 years and I am 28. Can I date her?

Response:All of you are not getting my point, am not talking of sex here, far from it. The point is that she is wiser than many 25 years girls I've seen, intelligent and does not look her age at all.

And the point is that she is in love with me. So what do you think?
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by sjeezy8: 12:30am On Aug 22, 2009
why not? she can give you head till she turns 18

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:44am On Aug 22, 2009
@ tithe
well if you are living in Nigeria i guess its okay.
but if you live in the US or anywhere where they have STRICT laws against children with adults then you should leave her alone and get someone that is legal.
16?
well i know i wouldnt mind dating someone older but i wouldnt risk someone's freedom.

so ill say just leave her alone.
move on with your life.

and i hope this girl looks old to be 16 and doesnt look young to be 16.
attrackted to them youngins lol

but yeah . . .
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by Donvilo(m): 3:23am On Aug 22, 2009
Although, there is nothing wrong in dating the one u're interested in. Esp. one that u're very much other than. But, in ur own case, I think u should give the diva some time to grow older. This is b'cos she is still very much young and is yet to know what she really wants in life. U may love her as much as she does but u gotta know that by doing this, u're doing her and urself a favour. U may not understand it now but with time u surely will. All the same, still give her all the comfort that she needs in as much as she needs u. Cos' she's never gonna forget that, so long as she lives. Besides, I myself happens to fall for a girl of that same age but I know very well that I couldn't go for her concerning her status. But yet still, I would keep on waiting for her. wink Do not worry cos' in the end, both of u will benefit from this. Continue to show ur love for her. It's very important. Goodluck! wink

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by Nobody: 3:29am On Aug 22, 2009
why? she's your small sister not your gf.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by chidyke77(m): 4:07am On Aug 22, 2009
Exactly, take her as ur younger sister and b giving her all d right advice dat wl help her in life.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 22, 2009
It's Child abuse, plain simple!
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by otokx(m): 5:40am On Aug 22, 2009
Jassie said it all.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by honeyguy(m): 6:49am On Aug 22, 2009
my guy honestly gurls in Toronto that age are champs in bed, as for me my brother i don shag her taytay lol
no carry small pikin eyes look those teenage gurls them be somethingelse for bed
15yrs old babe go bang you finish you go think say like remain for heaven lol

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:51am On Aug 22, 2009
honeyguy:

my guy honestly gurls in Toronto that age are champs in bed, as for me my brother i don shag her taytay lol
no carry small pikin eyes look those teenage gurls them be somethingelse for bed
15yrs old babe go bang you finish you go think say like remain for heaven lol
you need to be locked up! you sick freak!
can you imagine? abeg, stop abusing young girls.
cant you find someone your own age.
RUBBISH!
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by CyberG: 7:48am On Aug 22, 2009
I am not encouraging the poster to do something illegal but hey, use your brain before you end-up locked-up!

On the other hand. . .the 16-year babe is MOST likely already getting banged by some guy, maybe in her class. . .and them friends share stories of their sexcapades in school after the weekend! I find it funny when the girls being "protected" drop out of school and start pushing baby around in the trolley. . .asking for a "smoke" or a lighter! Seriously. . .who doesn't know that these girls taste the forbidden fruit at about 13! Oops. . .I let the cat out of the bag. . .my BAD! tongue
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 22, 2009
are you in love with her or not?
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by daduke2k(m): 11:46am On Aug 22, 2009
Dat wuld b an outrage. Luv her as ur sis pls.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by patwhizkid(f): 11:49am On Aug 22, 2009
No i kant date a 16 yrs old boy. Na child abuse abeg
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by likky: 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2009
Chei!!!!!!!!!!!! Na child abuse oooo. If u dey abroad, u knw u will surely be locked up because of this.Na because we dey naija, wey anythin fit happen. U beta stop this shocked
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by r231(m): 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2009
look at it as if she is your 16 yr old sister. are you going to be happy if somebody else is banging her.

well is child abuse
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2009
Leave her alone pls that's child abuse! are all the 20s ladies gone?  angry
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by 24volts: 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2009
@poster
Can you date 16th yr old girl ?
my guy, there is no point beating about the bush, for you to ask that question shows that you are already in fear of such abuse of child. 28 years minus 16yrs = 12 years.

iam sure there some men in this country at 28 years that have 12 years old girl as daughter. this shows that the age gap is too much for compactibility in all angle.

why dont you wait when she turns 18th.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by davidif: 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2009
She is 16 yrs and i am 28, can i date her?

WHAT?!?!?!?  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked THAT IS CALLED PEDOPHILIA.

I can't even date anyone less than 24 (1 year younger than me)
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by NiggNogg(m): 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2009
davidif:

WHAT?!?!?!?  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked THAT IS CALLED PEDOPHILIA.

I can't even date anyone less than 24.

How stupid!

Pedophilia is having sex with anyone under the age of consent. The age of consent in Nigeria is 13! shocked shocked

It seems that by Nigerian standards a 16 year old girl is quite experienced and grown up!

THE FACTS ABOUT ADOLESCENT REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH IN NIGERIA  (Source: http://www.siecus.org/inter/nigeria/acti/acti0002.html)
SEXUAL RELATIONS

7 out of every 10 males and 5 out of every 10 females attending secondary school in Nigeria are sexually active or have had sexual relations at least, once. A study in Benin City showed that 55% of the secondary school girls had sexual intercourse before age 16. A more recent study showed that the mean age of initiation of sexual intercourse is 13 years.

PREGNANCY
Two out of every 5 secondary school girls interviewed admitted to at least one previous pregnancy. Over 900,000 births to adolescents occur annually and 150 out of every 1000 women who give birth in Nigeria are 19 years old and under.

ABORTION
Eighty percent of patients at Nigerian Hospitals with abortion-related complications are adolescent girls. These complications include hemorrhage, septicemia, perforated uterus, secondary sterility and in many cases, death. Illegally induced abortion is described as a school girls' problem in Nigeria.

MORTALITY
Pregnant girls who are 15 years old and under, have a maternal, mortality rate 7 times higher than that of women aged 20 to 24 years old. Girls under 20 years of age suffer more pregnancy and delivery complications such as toxemia, anemia, premature delivery, prolonged labor, than women who are 20 or more years old.

STDS AND AIDS:
World Health Organization estimates that worldwide, one out of 20 adolescents contract a sexually transmitted disease (STD) each year. Also, one-fifth of people worldwide with AIDS are in their twenties, indicating that they probably contracted the AIDS virus during their adolescence (due to the long latency period of the disease). In Nigeria, 15- to 29-year-olds account for 63 percent of all the AIDS cases among females between 1986 and 1995.

SCHOOL DROP OUT RATES
Teenage pregnancy is a major cause of school drop out among girls. In a Nigerian study of 127 pregnant school girls, 52% were expelled from school, 20% were too ashamed to return, 15% could not return because their parents refused to pay tuition and 8% were forced to marry.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by patwhizkid(f): 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2009
All dis plenty grammer/story on top wetin?
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by MrWaters: 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2009
Agba 'ya. 28-16=12 u're trapped
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by ichommy(m): 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2009
if you love eachother no prob but, shocked

print money from my factory http:///lj3pc3
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by fineboyp(m): 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2009
U GOTTA KNW WAT U WANT , THE SEX OR THE COMPANIONSHIP,
THE SEX IS ILLEGAL, COMPANIONSHIP? , CAN U HANDLE DAT WITHOUT THE SEX,
DATS WHERE LOVE COMES IN, WAT DOES A 16 YR OLD KNOW ABT DAT? , NOT MUCH
I REALLY WDNT,
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by honeyguy(m): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2009
my brother no vex but if na me dey niger (lawless country) i go don arrest the gurl pumpum long time because if you no do am another bros go do am lol, all these guys wey dey tell you say them no fit na lie, if them see fine gurl 16 but matured them go shag her inside room clean mouth, omo opportunity comesbut once shag b4 another guy for area begin tear her
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by honeyguy(m): 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2009
RUBBISH!

i bet u lost your virginity at 14, so why criticizing?
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2009
honeyguy:

RUBBISH!

i bet u lost your virginity at 14, so why criticizing?
hahaha! thats where you are WRONG!
im still pure and have my innocence so thank you very much!
and even if i did fuk at 14 it would be to someone near my own age.
this is child abuse, PERIOD!!
and who is criticizing? the man is sick!
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by Taokunle: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2009
It is just as if someone is asking u 2 date ur sis.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by honeyguy(m): 3:36am On Aug 23, 2009
gurl u try oo
am not surprised only african gurls i know that even after dropping 2kids they stil claim virgins lol
keep it up gurl
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:46am On Aug 23, 2009
honeyguy:

gurl u try oo
am not surprised only african gurls i know that even after dropping 2kids they stil claim virgins lol
keep it up gurl
well yeah there is no reasoning with dumb people like you that are single minded and assume EVERYONE is out fuking EVERYONE.
well thats you and you can go on with your bull
and im actually very GOD fearing and dont believe in all that fuking without being married.
stop stereotyping all african girls, we are NOT all whores and sluts.
im not those bush ones actually LIVING in nigeria/africa that would claim such nonsense.
and like i said, its child abuse either way. and even if i was effing at that age it wouldnt be to an old a$$ man.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by mccloud224(m): 3:49am On Aug 23, 2009
why not? she can give you head till she turns 18

Spot on
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by honeyguy(m): 3:54am On Aug 23, 2009
the amaka
its aiight stop barking i understand your plight
ur black ass is starting to sound like a sexually frustrated gurl but its aiight
how your side anyway?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together / 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down / The Shape Of My Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.