Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Hardmirror's Vision And Advice To Nigerians. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hardmirror's Vision And Advice To Nigerians. (705 Views)

Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hardmirror's Vision And Advice To Nigerians. by HardMirror(m): 2:06am On May 28, 2016
LISTEN AND LISTEN GOOD,
Life is all about survival of the fittest.
The lion preys on weaker animals without mercy or remorse.
Blacks were enslaved because the whites were more advanced in weaponry.

LISTEN TO ME IF YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO BE AT THE TOP.

You will suffer, your children will most likely suffer. You will watch your family die in hunger, you will watch your family trampled and humiliated. You will run for your life, you will come to a sudden realization that you have been a fool, living in comfort and not preparing for war!

We the thinkers have thought ahead and we see a grim future. Men will gnash their teeth and pray for quick death when they are tired of running from death on empty stomach.

It may not be soon, but it is inevitable!

Listen to me!

1. If you are poor, start gathering money NOW!

2.Don't save your money in the banks, save them where only you know.

3. Don't save Naira notes, buy gold. If you can't get gold please save stable currencies such as the dollar. You naira will be useless war comes.

4. Have ready visa. Don't accumulate visas of countries like the UK. They won't take you when the heat comes on. Look for countries that have a low inflow of migrants, but with strong allies with world powers.

5. Start traveling out occasionally to these country. Infact have your children there but maintain property in you place of origin.

6. Join powerful societies (at your discretion, don't ask me for details)

7. Do something meaningful with your life. That will give you friends out side your country.

99% would read this and do nothing.

Do it for yourself, if not, do it for the sake of your children.

Civil servants no matter your rank, will beg for bread when the time comes. The poor generally will suffer terribly. The rich who are only local champions will be the first casualties.

If this does not make sense to you, please just ignore. Continue to live your visionless life, continue to buy cars and compete with your family and neighbors.

I can't give details, but the smart will understand.

Don't relax and think things will always be like this, terrible times will catch you unawares and you will lose all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardmirror's Vision And Advice To Nigerians. by Talk2bryant(m): 3:39am On May 28, 2016
you aren't far from the truth, we can only hope it won't get to this extent.
Re: Hardmirror's Vision And Advice To Nigerians. by whirlwind7(m): 3:54am On May 28, 2016
I totally understand what you are pointing at.

The uninformed will only call you an alarmist. The ignorant will say you are blowing so much hot air.
The wise will see the handwriting on the wall.

Like a wise guy once told me: Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.
I only hope that my preparations are sufficient enough to buffer me and mine from any impending doom.
If you can't smell the coffee and realize something sinister is brewing, too bad.

I hope and pray for the best, but I'm also preparing for the worst case scenario. Knowing the way black people let religion and tribal sentiments cloud logical reasoning, it's very possible the worst case scenario will play out.

If, at the end of it all, doom doesn't befall us, it's still a win-win for the prepared.
Re: Hardmirror's Vision And Advice To Nigerians. by NiRfreak(m): 5:09am On May 28, 2016
Still on the misfortune of this country , I gave up on possibilities for change, either now or in the nearest future a long while ago.

Societal or economic reforms that will transform and change the gloomy fate of this country is completely farfetched into the future. We can only squint and dimly gaze the into hazy future of this country with blind hope.

This post just corroborates and affirms the true realities of the near and distant future of this country because no body truly cares about this failing country...and worse is the government.
Re: Hardmirror's Vision And Advice To Nigerians. by Immorttal: 5:41pm On May 28, 2016
I discovered this many years ago,it takes one painful a.ss whip to be cognizant of this fact. Just like the animals in the jungle,survival of the fittest is the order of the day wheather you believe it or not. It doesn’t matter how wealthy you are or how righteous, bad times will find you time and time again. Fortunately though, so will good times. If those bad things hadn’t happened in your life, you may not have been woken up to realize your true self. These things will be confirmed at the moment full consciousness is finally established.Pains punishes and teaches us and pleasure teaches us and rewards us. Both are needed for a balanced life. Nothing is ever bad.It depends on you.

2 Likes

Re: Hardmirror's Vision And Advice To Nigerians. by otem4eartum: 7:59am On May 29, 2016
The bottom line is USE YOUR BRAIN!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardmirror's Vision And Advice To Nigerians. by malvisguy212: 10:57am On May 29, 2016
HardMirror:
LISTEN AND LISTEN GOOD,
Life is all about survival of the fittest.
The lion preys on weaker animals without mercy or remorse.
Blacks were enslaved because the whites were more advanced in weaponry.

LISTEN TO ME IF YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO BE AT THE TOP.

You will suffer, your children will most likely suffer. You will watch your family die in hunger, you will watch your family trampled and humiliated. You will run for your life, you will come to a sudden realization that you have been a fool, living in comfort and not preparing for war!

We the thinkers have thought ahead and we see a grim future. Men will gnash their teeth and pray for quick death when they are tired of running from death on empty stomach.

It may not be soon, but it is inevitable!

Listen to me!

1. If you are poor, start gathering money NOW!

2.Don't save your money in the banks, save them where only you know.

3. Don't save Naira notes, buy gold. If you can't get gold please save stable currencies such as the dollar. You naira will be useless war comes.

4. Have ready visa. Don't accumulate visas of countries like the UK. They won't take you when the heat comes on. Look for countries that have a low inflow of migrants, but with strong allies with world powers.

5. Start traveling out occasionally to these country. Infact have your children there but maintain property in you place of origin.

6. Join powerful societies (at your discretion, don't ask me for details)

7. Do something meaningful with your life. That will give you friends out side your country.

99% would read this and do nothing.

Do it for yourself, if not, do it for the sake of your children.

Civil servants no matter your rank, will beg for bread when the time comes. The poor generally will suffer terribly. The rich who are only local champions will be the first casualties.

If this does not make sense to you, please just ignore. Continue to live your visionless life, continue to buy cars and compete with your family and neighbors.

I can't give details, but the smart will understand.

Don't relax and think things will always be like this, terrible times will catch you unawares and you will lose all.

Revelation 18 says that all nations will be deceived in the last days. Have you ever
wondered how so many people could become so deceived? Today, the evidence is every were, many people are falling, abandon the faith, I read a sermon on the web, their is this word I come across " if their is no God, what the point in modifying your behavior to keep it within acceptable range?" I know their is God, and very soon ALL your questions will be answer.

(1) (Reply)

Faith Healing Suspected In Death Of Canadian Teen / WHY? China Bans Civil Servants, Students From Ramadan Fasting / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/07/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.