Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,143 members, 7,780,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:20 AM

What Kind Of Man Breaks Up With You And Makes Up With You Days Later? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Man Breaks Up With You And Makes Up With You Days Later? (751 Views)

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter / My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night / Lady Tweets She Wants A Porsche SUV, Few Days Later Her Man Made It Happen(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Man Breaks Up With You And Makes Up With You Days Later? by mamagee3(f): 2:59am On May 28, 2016
What kind of man breaks up with you and makes up with you days later?
Re: What Kind Of Man Breaks Up With You And Makes Up With You Days Later? by LordIsaac(m): 3:09am On May 28, 2016
The type that is under a strong manipulation and seduction to a point of not knowing what he really wants. A word of caution though: what makes him want to leave now will still make him stray in future. You better change now or let him go to avoid stories that touch the heart later!
Re: What Kind Of Man Breaks Up With You And Makes Up With You Days Later? by Nobody: 3:20am On May 28, 2016
mamagee3:
What kind of man breaks up with you and makes up with you days later?
He loves you but he's not mature enough to cope with ur immaturity. That's why.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Man Breaks Up With You And Makes Up With You Days Later? by Stanleywaxy(m): 4:07am On May 28, 2016
Definitely not my type , once I've pulled out , I've pulled out finally and that is it .
Re: What Kind Of Man Breaks Up With You And Makes Up With You Days Later? by Flexherbal(m): 4:17am On May 28, 2016
A man that has eaten from the pot.
Re: What Kind Of Man Breaks Up With You And Makes Up With You Days Later? by Bluette(f): 5:38am On May 28, 2016
A man dat is confuse.
Re: What Kind Of Man Breaks Up With You And Makes Up With You Days Later? by Squares: 7:14am On May 28, 2016
A GUY WHO WANTS TO NAP ANOTHER LADY BUT DOESNT WANT TO LIVE WITH GUILT OF CHEATING
Re: What Kind Of Man Breaks Up With You And Makes Up With You Days Later? by vchykp(m): 8:17am On May 28, 2016
**connfusedMAN**
Re: What Kind Of Man Breaks Up With You And Makes Up With You Days Later? by danduchi(m): 9:53am On May 28, 2016
The man that buys u pants and still removes it
Re: What Kind Of Man Breaks Up With You And Makes Up With You Days Later? by mamagee3(f): 2:31pm On May 31, 2016
Squares:
A GUY WHO WANTS TO NAP ANOTHER LADY BUT DOESNT WANT TO LIVE WITH GUILT OF CHEATING
I hear you!!!

(1) (Reply)

That Moment Bae Says You Must Do Tatoo(pic) / If This Was You, What Would You Have Done? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.