Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! (5771 Views)

The Tragedy Of First Time Sex / Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex / First Time Sex, Any Tips? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! by Nobody: 5:18am On May 28, 2016
I am a virgin and am 20+. And the urge to have sex is so high. Am thinking of going to a commercial sex worker. I need clues on what to do when you are with a sexworker
Re: Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! by MrRhymes101(m): 5:37am On May 28, 2016
U no sabi toast??

Don't like my post, I'm ugly
Re: Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! by Nobody: 5:45am On May 28, 2016
MrRhymes101:
U no sabi toast??
Toast wouldnt bring sex na
Re: Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! by Nobody: 6:11am On May 28, 2016
Am 22+, av nt had sex b4, bt d best advice i wil gv to u s neva try it wit a sexworker. Dont even try dat.

1 Like

Re: Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! by tosyne2much(m): 6:14am On May 28, 2016
Manueleee:
Am 22+, av nt had sex b4, bt d best advice i wil gv to u s neva try it wit a sexworker. Dont even try dat.
Nice one bro

3 Likes

Re: Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! by Cutehector(m): 6:20am On May 28, 2016
Pls just don't.. u will really really hate urself after that. Infact, the worthlessness u will feel after that can make u commit suicide.

I understand the high sexual urge, buh the fact still remains, it will always die down, no matter what.
Re: Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! by Nobody: 6:21am On May 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
Nice one bro
thanks bro.
Re: Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! by Nobody: 6:36am On May 28, 2016
Manueleee:
Wow thats nice. So should i give up the idea.
Re: Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! by Nobody: 6:46am On May 28, 2016
sexyboy10:

Wow thats nice. So should i give up the idea.
Yes bro, give up. Many sexworkers use charm dat onec u do dat wit dem today, u wil kip on wit dem. And it s nt free. B4 u knw it, dat is wia ur hard earn money wil b goin. And payin titte to a sexworkers s a bad notion. The Bible says, the lips of another man wife is sweeter than honey, smoother than oil, but in the end she is bitter as a worm wood, sharp as a two edged sword. Sum version said d lips of a forrbiden woman, another versio said d lips of a loose woman. So just give up in dat idea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! by venatus25(m): 7:40am On May 28, 2016
Don't be in haste to have sex or involves yourself in any sexual relationship if you are not financial OK to take care of some of her demand. I will advise you to take your mindsets away from such by now, you should be looking for a way to increase your leaving standard I mean searching your own self and exploring the potential in you.
I might sound different from others.
Here are some implications of having early sexual affairs.
80% of your silence reasoning will be on how you can improve your sexual performance to her taste instead of focusing on how you can improve your skills in your field of profession
You will spend much of your time and emotions observing her on the aim to prevent her from cheating on you. Hereby bringing to yourself depression following some of her attitude towards you. If time not taken you might do the worst mistake of your life resulting from you impatient to follow up with her.
Stating other implications will consume much of my time since they are numerous to mention. My advice to you is to stay away from sex now, utilize and work your passion towards becoming a successful man.
Don't allows that thoughts to dwell in you as of now, when the right time comes you will do it without been told on how to do it.
Remember business before pleasure. At your age you're at a business stage, please utilize it well.

Have a nice day

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! by Nobody: 7:43am On May 28, 2016
Manueleee:
Yes bro, give up. Many sexworkers use charm dat onec u do dat wit dem today, u wil kip on wit dem. And it s nt free. B4 u knw it, dat is wia ur hard earn money wil b goin. And payin titte to a sexworkers s a bad notion. The Bible says, the lips of another man wife is sweeter than honey, smoother than oil, but in the end she is bitter as a worm wood, sharp as a two edged sword. Sum version said d lips of a forrbiden woman, another versio said d lips of a loose woman. So just give up in dat idea.
Then what should i do?
Re: Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! by jokinexcel(m): 8:09am On May 28, 2016
Don't have your first sex with a sex worker, if the urge is too high u should rather masterbute. Its safer than sex with sexworker. But don't overdo it or foam the habit pending when u have a girl friend
Re: Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! by Nobody: 8:19am On May 28, 2016
jokinexcel:
Don't have your first sex with a sex worker, if the urge is too high u should rather masterbute. Its safer than sex with sexworker. But don't overdo it or foam the habit pending when u have a girl friend

Masturbation is bad o.
Re: Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! by Prospecmarley(m): 8:22am On May 28, 2016
Get huge facebook likes on your photo, status, pages by clicking www.hugefbliker.gq
Re: Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! by unapapadeycraze: 10:45am On May 28, 2016
You are an introvert, you don't know how to toast a lady, that's your problem. Extroverts get free sex and when they are done, they don't think about it again, they move to the next lady.

Don't be who you are not. Don't engage in pre-marital sex. avoid staying alone, you will be fine.
Re: Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! by Batlan01: 11:39am On May 28, 2016
venatus25:
Don't be in haste to have sex or involves yourself in any sexual relationship if you are not financial OK to take care of some of her demand. I will advise you to take your mindsets away from such by now, you should be looking for a way to increase your leaving standard I mean searching your own self and exploring the potential in you.
I might sound different from others.
Here are some implications of having early sexual affairs.
80% of your silence reasoning will be on how you can improve your sexual performance to her taste instead of focusing on how you can improve your skills in your field of profession
You will spend much of your time and emotions observing her on the aim to prevent her from cheating on you. Hereby bringing to yourself depression following some of her attitude towards you. If time not taken you might do the worst mistake of your life resulting from you impatient to follow up with her.
Stating other implications will consume much of my time since they are numerous to mention. My advice to you is to stay away from sex now, utilize and work your passion towards becoming a successful man.
Don't allows that thoughts to dwell in you as of now, when the right time comes you will do it without been told on how to do it.
Remember business before pleasure. At your age you're at a business stage, please utilize it well.

Have a nice day
cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 28, 2016
sexyboy10:
I am a virgin and am 20+. And the urge to have sex is so high. Am thinking of going to a commercial sex worker. I need clues on what to do when you are with a sexworker
U are just 20+. So cool down. If the numerous persons on this thread far above that ur age can control dia urges how much more u??
Re: Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! by valdes00(m): 1:48pm On May 28, 2016
MrRhymes101:
U no sabi toast??

Don't like my post, I'm ugly
U mean to toast bread, its easy na... jus buy d toasting machine
Re: Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! by DharmyYinks: 3:59pm On May 28, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
You are an introvert, you don't know how to toast a lady, that's your problem. Extroverts get free sex and when they are done, they don't think about it again, they move to the next lady.

Don't be who you are not. Don't engage in pre-marital sex. avoid staying alone, you will be fine.
What does being an introvert has to do with the inability to toast a girl. Introverts are not cowards nd we don't run after anything&everything in skirts angry

Unlike extroverts whose ability is to pollinate every female nd gain what exactly

Op.. D only you can stop the urge for sex is to stop thinking abt it. See it as sumtin meant only for married pple. Dnt rush.. u'll enjoy it forever literally after marriage. Just focus on being successful first!

1 Like

Re: Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! by djlaqua91(m): 5:11pm On May 28, 2016
sexyboy10:

Masturbation is bad o.

Fornication is worse. Try and occupy yourself with other pursuits. Idleness na nad thing.
Re: Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! by firstking01(m): 6:00pm On May 28, 2016
Manueleee:
thanks bro.
you berra bend down low and stay virgined and allow your sperm to get more thicker so you will give birth to a stronger and fine child...the day you lose your virginity will be the worst day of your life...the guilt alone might kill you in silence especially if you were keeping it cos of God/celibacy,,,,and the you will feel dejected and worthless after the sceneundecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 28, 2016
firstking01:
you berra bend down low and stay virgined and allow your sperm to get more thicker so you will give birth to a stronger and fine child...the day you lose your virginity will be the worst day of your life...the guilt alone might kill you in silence especially if you were keeping it cos of God/celibacy,,,,and the you will feel dejected and worthless after the sceneundecided
lols, bt on a serious note. Dos the thickness of sperm determine hw strong d kids will be? Pls b honest. Hearin dis for d 1st time and d only one i knws s just abt d cell d x nd y. Givin birth to sickler.
Re: Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! by firstking01(m): 6:38pm On May 28, 2016
Manueleee:
lols, bt on a serious note. Dos the thickness of sperm determine hw strong d kids will be? Pls b honest. Hearin dis for d 1st time and d only one i knws s just abt d cell d x nd y. Givin birth to sickler.
Before nkoundecided
Re: Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 28, 2016
firstking01:
Before nkoundecided
This is serious.
Re: Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! by firstking01(m): 7:13pm On May 28, 2016
Manueleee:
This is serious.
See this one, so if thick sperm no produce healthy pikin na watery sperm go con produce healthy pikin baundecided??
Re: Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 28, 2016
firstking01:
See this one, so if thick sperm no produce healthy pikin na watery sperm go con produce healthy pikin baundecided??
i dont knw sha. Well tnx for letin me knw. Bt are u a student, wot did u study?
Re: Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! by firstking01(m): 7:50pm On May 28, 2016
Manueleee:
i dont knw sha. Well tnx for letin me knw. Bt are u a student, wot did u study?
Hehehehe, see question, my course has no correlation with biology...tho i did it in sec schoolembarassed
Re: Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 28, 2016
firstking01:
Hehehehe, see question, my course has no correlation with biology...tho i did it in sec schoolembarassed
lols... So u tot i did only agric abi? I did dat too, bt d thicker sp producin stronger i dont knw and i bleve u learn dat from advance study of biology or because of ur adult age and experince dat made u knw dat.
Re: Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! by firstking01(m): 8:07pm On May 28, 2016
Manueleee:
lols... So u tot i did only agric abi? I did dat too, bt d thicker sp producin stronger i dont knw and i bleve u learn dat from advance study of biology or because of ur adult age and experince dat made u knw dat.
Ok na if you think so.
Re: Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 28, 2016
Cutehector:
Pls just don't.. u will really really hate urself after that. Infact, the worthlessness u will feel after that can make u commit suicide.

I understand the high sexual urge, buh the fact still remains, it will always die down, no matter what.

true talk bro, dont ever try dat
Re: Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! by chulo132(m): 12:51am On May 29, 2016
Just don't put it in the wrong hole!
Re: Guys Help. First Time Sex!!! by UncleJJ(m): 5:22am On May 29, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually? / Lady With The ‘biggest Butt In West Africa’ Flaunts It In New Photos / Who Get This Type Of Ukwu On Nl -pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.