Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Oukitel K6000 Pro Unboxing And Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oukitel K6000 Pro Unboxing And Review (8650 Views)

Oukitel K6000 Plus For 21k On Jumia / Allcall Bro Unboxing And Review: The Most Affordable Dual Camera Android Phone. / Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oukitel K6000 Pro Unboxing And Review by eMqeror: 6:31am On May 28, 2016
Unboxing:

Opening the box will have you facing a 5.5 inches phablet, parked with a rubber case, going further into the box, you’ll find the SIM Ejection pin, a spare screen protector, the reverse charge cord, massive fast charger with its USB cord, User guide and the Warranty certificate.

Design:

The design of the K6000 pro is quite eye-catching, it boasts a more premium design having about 70% percent of its body made of full metal chassis. The K6000 pro comes in Three different colours; Carbon gray, Champagne gold and glacial silver, Depending on which colour you decide to go with, the front will be either black or white which is a very commendable effort by the company- Some phone makers will put a black front on each and every unit, even the white ones.

The border is finished with a shiny metal with chamfered edges, the volume adjustment and power buttons are made of metal as well, and they give a well positive feedback when pressed. The 3.5 mm audio jack is located at the top drifted towards the left; the USB type B port can be found centred at the bottom, right next to the micro phone hole.
At the back is a Finger print sensor sitting just below the Camera and dual LED flash, the loud speaker is placed further below at the back. The back is covered by a metal having curved edges and flattened middle section with very smooth finishes, this gives the device a very amazing and comfortable feel in hand.

Three capacitive keys with no LED light rocks the bottom bezel, the buttons looked a little bit reduced in size. The K6000 pro has a thickness of 9.8mm and weighs approximately 214 gram, it’s not hard to tell that the K6000 pro’s massive battery is the major contributing factor to its weight.

Display:

In the display department is one of the areas in which the K6000 pro definitely shines compared to its predecessor, the handset is equipped with a full HD screen that measures 5.5 inches diagonally, it holds a powerful resolution of 1920 by 1080 pixels having a PPI (Pixels per-square inch) of 408.

The screen is protected by a Dragon trail glass that has an unusual thickness of 1.1mm (higher than the normal 0.7 mm found in most phones) making it shatter and scratch proof to a very high extent.
The overall display in the K6000 pro is great; colours appear very bold and vibrant when viewed from any angle. The screen acknowledges multi touch of up to 5 fingers at the same time.

Fingerprint Sensor:

The device uses a fingerprint unlock system, you can easily unlock the device by just placing a registered finger on the scanner for a second or less, this appeared to be very fast and you can add more fingers to be recognized.
The fingerprint sensor can also be employed to limit access control app permissions, but most people are typically going to use it for unlocking the phone.
Other sensors available are: G-sensor, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, and Hall Effect sensors.

Software and Processors:

Oukitel K6000 pro is running a barely customized android 6.0 marshmallow operating system, the app drawer is present this time, the launcher has two theme option you can choose from; ‘Sensation and Clasical’.

The company added some other nice features to further enhance the user experience, some of this features are; Gesture motion, Float Gesture and Gesture unlock.
The phone is powered by a MediaTek Octa-core chipset running at a speed of 1.3 GHz which rather poor with all the 64 bit octa-core chipset. There is a powerful combination of 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM to go with for multitasking and internal storage purposes, The space can be further expanded with a microSD card, great choice of phone for space and heavy users. You can choose to leave all your apps open and wont experience lags in the phones performance.

Camera:

The K6000 pro will make a good companion for picture lovers, it uses a 16 mega pixels camera for the primary shutter and 8 mega pixels (interpolated) for the secondary shutter, the rear camera works with a dual LED flash to produce bright and clean pictures even in dark conditions, it also has autofocus that made focusing on objects easier and avoiding blurred up images. The front camera has a face detection features which is very handy for quality selfie purposes.

Battery and Connectivity:

The K6000 pro is definitely a power house with its massive 6000 mAh non-removable battery, the device can stand 48 hours without charging. 5 minutes of charge from 0% gives you a talk time of 2 hours of talk time, thanks to its super fast charger with an output of 5v/7v/9v-2A.

With the charger, the device only takes 2 hours 30 minutes to fully charge and can also be used to power other devices haven come with a reverse charge cord .
The K6000 pro is a dual micro SIM device with one dedicated SIM slot, the second slot can either be used as an SD card slot or for a second SIM. It supports 4G, 3G and 2G network options on both SIM slots.

Connectivity options are Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi and mobile hotspot, GPS and GLONASS. Other than that, there is a standard micro USB type B connector for data exchange.

Conclusion:

The K6000 pro was supposed to stand as a casual upgrade of the basic K6000 but the improvement came rather plenty, impressed by the display and its and battery life, the real deal breaker is the price tag we found the K6000 pro at.
The Oukitel K6000 pro is certainly a nice pick for anyone looking to experience premium features at a relatively low price tag of just 186 USD.

Source and full details with pictures: http://www.androidphonesinnigeria.com/oukitel-k6000-pro-review/

1 Like

Re: Oukitel K6000 Pro Unboxing And Review by deo966(m): 7:07am On May 28, 2016
Oukitel k6000 pro is very ok.... Oukitel need to improve their camera quality which I no they will do.... And game performance is bad... I received mine yesterday

Re: Oukitel K6000 Pro Unboxing And Review by eMqeror: 7:10am On May 28, 2016
deo966:
Oukitel k6000 pro is very ok.... Oukitel need to improve their camera quality which I no they will do.... And game performance is bad... I received mine yesterday
I agree with you, the CPU clock speed is poor, but the camera is OK though...
Re: Oukitel K6000 Pro Unboxing And Review by deo966(m): 7:11am On May 28, 2016
Oukitel k6000 pro need to improve somethings, camera, gaming, the fone is good... Especially the fast charge n very colorful
Re: Oukitel K6000 Pro Unboxing And Review by deo966(m): 7:13am On May 28, 2016
eMqeror:

I agree with you, the CPU clock speed is poor, but the camera is OK though...
same cpu ulefone power is using... And ulefone power do play games without any lag... Might be done thru ota...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oukitel K6000 Pro Unboxing And Review by itunity007(m): 7:39am On May 28, 2016
deo966:
u mean even with 3gb ram chai and i still dey eye dis phone oo
Re: Oukitel K6000 Pro Unboxing And Review by gsparks01(m): 7:47am On May 28, 2016
d conclusion of the whole matter: how mush?
Re: Oukitel K6000 Pro Unboxing And Review by deo966(m): 7:47am On May 28, 2016
itunity007:
u mean even with 3gb ram chai and i still dey eye dis phone oo
Baba it's a small thing Jarre.... It is what the developer can do... Oukitel cpu pass IHN by far... So make dem do normal asyd that d fone is too good
Re: Oukitel K6000 Pro Unboxing And Review by eMqeror: 8:02am On May 28, 2016
gsparks01:
d conclusion of the whole matter: how mush?

You can get it for different prices from $170 to $190
Re: Oukitel K6000 Pro Unboxing And Review by Brite100: 8:40am On May 28, 2016
deo966:
Where did you get it, & how much is it. I reside in Ondo state and I want to this phone urgently.
Re: Oukitel K6000 Pro Unboxing And Review by deo966(m): 9:04am On May 28, 2016
Brite100:
Where did you get it, & how much is it. I reside in Ondo state and I want to this phone urgently.
I got mine on aliexpress 180dollar 54k
Re: Oukitel K6000 Pro Unboxing And Review by netx(m): 9:46am On May 28, 2016
deo966:
I got mine on aliexpress 180dollar 54k

paid or free shipping and what duration for delivery
Re: Oukitel K6000 Pro Unboxing And Review by BluePearls(m): 11:26am On May 28, 2016
This is really not nice. How can you guys buy a phone and not do a review especially for the benefit of those eyeing the phone. OP, I wish your review wasn't copied though, but thanks.
To think that I was eyeing this phone, thank God for my guy who sold me a Meizu Metal. The game performance is on top.
Re: Oukitel K6000 Pro Unboxing And Review by deo966(m): 11:40am On May 28, 2016
netx:

paid or free shipping and what duration for delivery

Free delivery 2weeks
Re: Oukitel K6000 Pro Unboxing And Review by netx(m): 2:50pm On May 28, 2016
deo966:

Free delivery 2weeks
how did you do it, teach me!!
Re: Oukitel K6000 Pro Unboxing And Review by eMqeror: 4:13pm On May 28, 2016
BluePearls:
This is really not nice. How can you guys buy a phone and not do a review especially for the benefit of those eyeing the phone. OP, I wish your review wasn't copied though, but thanks.
To think that I was eyeing this phone, thank God for my guy who sold me a Meizu Metal. The game performance is on top.
Yah copied with full reference.. wink grin
Re: Oukitel K6000 Pro Unboxing And Review by deo966(m): 4:25pm On May 28, 2016
netx:

how did you do it, teach me!!
Go thru deir site aliexpress. Com
Re: Oukitel K6000 Pro Unboxing And Review by netx(m): 4:48pm On May 28, 2016
deo966:

Go thru deir site aliexpress. Com

how did you go about shipping from China to Nigeria, did you encounter clearing problem

cos I'm in the process of being scammed, US to Nigeria 4weeks and still counting
Re: Oukitel K6000 Pro Unboxing And Review by deo966(m): 4:59pm On May 28, 2016
netx:

how did you go about shipping from China to Nigeria, did you encounter clearing problem

cos I'm in the process of being scammed, US to Nigeria 4weeks and still counting

Nothing like scam... You collect ur item thru d post office... We're u given tracking number
Re: Oukitel K6000 Pro Unboxing And Review by netx(m): 5:35pm On May 28, 2016
deo966:

Nothing like scam... You collect ur item thru d post office... We're u given tracking number

I employed the services of justi4jesu but I haven't gotten my package. this is day 28, she keeps telling stories!!

**paid shipping **$15**

just tell me the DIY procedures, tired of scams
Re: Oukitel K6000 Pro Unboxing And Review by enoch273: 5:39pm On May 28, 2016
Re: Oukitel K6000 Pro Unboxing And Review by deo966(m): 6:07pm On May 28, 2016
netx:

I employed the services of justi4jesu but I haven't gotten my package. this is day 28, she keeps telling stories!!

**paid shipping **$15**

just tell me the DIY procedures, tired of scams
Lol contact me... I myt help u whatsapp
Re: Oukitel K6000 Pro Unboxing And Review by netx(m): 8:07pm On May 28, 2016
deo966:

Lol contact me... I myt help u whatsapp

Re: Oukitel K6000 Pro Unboxing And Review by Sowl(m): 6:52am On Jun 04, 2016
eMqeror:
Unboxing:

Opening the box will have you facing a 5.5 inches phablet, parked with a rubber case, going further into the box, you’ll find the SIM Ejection pin, a spare screen protector, the reverse charge cord, massive fast charger with its USB cord, User guide and the Warranty certificate.

Design:

The design of the K6000 pro is quite eye-catching, it boasts a more premium design having about 70% percent of its body made of full metal chassis. The K6000 pro comes in Three different colours; Carbon gray, Champagne gold and glacial silver, Depending on which colour you decide to go with, the front will be either black or white which is a very commendable effort by the company- Some phone makers will put a black front on each and every unit, even the white ones.

The border is finished with a shiny metal with chamfered edges, the volume adjustment and power buttons are made of metal as well, and they give a well positive feedback when pressed. The 3.5 mm audio jack is located at the top drifted towards the left; the USB type B port can be found centred at the bottom, right next to the micro phone hole.
At the back is a Finger print sensor sitting just below the Camera and dual LED flash, the loud speaker is placed further below at the back. The back is covered by a metal having curved edges and flattened middle section with very smooth finishes, this gives the device a very amazing and comfortable feel in hand.

Three capacitive keys with no LED light rocks the bottom bezel, the buttons looked a little bit reduced in size. The K6000 pro has a thickness of 9.8mm and weighs approximately 214 gram, it’s not hard to tell that the K6000 pro’s massive battery is the major contributing factor to its weight.

Display:

In the display department is one of the areas in which the K6000 pro definitely shines compared to its predecessor, the handset is equipped with a full HD screen that measures 5.5 inches diagonally, it holds a powerful resolution of 1920 by 1080 pixels having a PPI (Pixels per-square inch) of 408.

The screen is protected by a Dragon trail glass that has an unusual thickness of 1.1mm (higher than the normal 0.7 mm found in most phones) making it shatter and scratch proof to a very high extent.
The overall display in the K6000 pro is great; colours appear very bold and vibrant when viewed from any angle. The screen acknowledges multi touch of up to 5 fingers at the same time.

Fingerprint Sensor:

The device uses a fingerprint unlock system, you can easily unlock the device by just placing a registered finger on the scanner for a second or less, this appeared to be very fast and you can add more fingers to be recognized.
The fingerprint sensor can also be employed to limit access control app permissions, but most people are typically going to use it for unlocking the phone.
Other sensors available are: G-sensor, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, and Hall Effect sensors.

Software and Processors:

Oukitel K6000 pro is running a barely customized android 6.0 marshmallow operating system, the app drawer is present this time, the launcher has two theme option you can choose from; ‘Sensation and Clasical’.

The company added some other nice features to further enhance the user experience, some of this features are; Gesture motion, Float Gesture and Gesture unlock.
The phone is powered by a MediaTek Octa-core chipset running at a speed of 1.3 GHz which rather poor with all the 64 bit octa-core chipset. There is a powerful combination of 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM to go with for multitasking and internal storage purposes, The space can be further expanded with a microSD card, great choice of phone for space and heavy users. You can choose to leave all your apps open and wont experience lags in the phones performance.

Camera:

The K6000 pro will make a good companion for picture lovers, it uses a 16 mega pixels camera for the primary shutter and 8 mega pixels (interpolated) for the secondary shutter, the rear camera works with a dual LED flash to produce bright and clean pictures even in dark conditions, it also has autofocus that made focusing on objects easier and avoiding blurred up images. The front camera has a face detection features which is very handy for quality selfie purposes.

Battery and Connectivity:

The K6000 pro is definitely a power house with its massive 6000 mAh non-removable battery, the device can stand 48 hours without charging. 5 minutes of charge from 0% gives you a talk time of 2 hours of talk time, thanks to its super fast charger with an output of 5v/7v/9v-2A.

With the charger, the device only takes 2 hours 30 minutes to fully charge and can also be used to power other devices haven come with a reverse charge cord .
The K6000 pro is a dual micro SIM device with one dedicated SIM slot, the second slot can either be used as an SD card slot or for a second SIM. It supports 4G, 3G and 2G network options on both SIM slots.

Connectivity options are Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi and mobile hotspot, GPS and GLONASS. Other than that, there is a standard micro USB type B connector for data exchange.

Conclusion:

The K6000 pro was supposed to stand as a casual upgrade of the basic K6000 but the improvement came rather plenty, impressed by the display and its and battery life, the real deal breaker is the price tag we found the K6000 pro at.
The Oukitel K6000 pro is certainly a nice pick for anyone looking to experience premium features at a relatively low price tag of just 186 USD.

Source and full details with pictures: http://www.androidphonesinnigeria.com/oukitel-k6000-pro-review/

Is k6000 pro different from the k6000..... Coz I am using a k6000 and it doesn't have all this features but the game performance is top notch with little or no lags noticed..... Mine comes with a 2gig Ram, 1.0ghtz processor clock speed and 16gig Rome.
Re: Oukitel K6000 Pro Unboxing And Review by kogistar: 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
deo966:
same cpu ulefone power is using... And ulefone power do play games without any lag... Might be done thru ota...
wat problem ulefon power had?
Re: Oukitel K6000 Pro Unboxing And Review by deo966(m): 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
kogistar:
wat problem ulefon power had?
Nothing.. . Now m enjoying my oukitel k6000 pro with d last update
Re: Oukitel K6000 Pro Unboxing And Review by kogistar: 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
deo966:

Nothing.. . Now m enjoying my oukitel k6000 pro with d last update
ulefone power is better than oukitel k600
Re: Oukitel K6000 Pro Unboxing And Review by deo966(m): 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
kogistar:
Where r ur proof...
Re: Oukitel K6000 Pro Unboxing And Review by talk2ekpa(m): 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
Sowl:

Is k6000 pro different from the k6000..... Coz I am using a k6000 and it doesn't have all this features but the game performance is top notch with little or no lags noticed..... Mine comes with a 2gig Ram, 1.0ghtz processor clock speed and 16gig Rome.
Yes sir. K6000 and K6000 Pro are different.
http://www.droidafrica.com/Compare/Oukitel-K6000-vs-Oukitel-K6000-Pro
Re: Oukitel K6000 Pro Unboxing And Review by yomifola(m): 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
How much is k6000 pro in naira
Re: Oukitel K6000 Pro Unboxing And Review by talk2ekpa(m): 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
kogistar:

deo966:
Where r ur proof...

If you compare Oukitel K6000 with Ulefone Power, Ulefone wins hands down.
http://www.droidafrica.com/Compare/Oukitel-K6000-vs-UleFone-Power

But if you compare Oukitel K6000 Pro with Ulefone Power, you can only decide the winner by your own personal perception and preferences
http://www.droidafrica.com/Compare/UleFone-Power-vs-Oukitel-K6000-Pro
Re: Oukitel K6000 Pro Unboxing And Review by kogistar: 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
talk2ekpa:

If you compare Oukitel K6000 with Ulefone Power, Ulefone wins hands down.
http://www.droidafrica.com/Compare/Oukitel-K6000-vs-UleFone-Power

But if you compare Oukitel K6000 Pro with Ulefone Power, you can only decide the winner by your own personal perception and preferences
http://www.droidafrica.com/Compare/UleFone-Power-vs-Oukitel-K6000-Pro
i heard oukitel k600 pro do lag when playing heavy game, but ulefone power doesn't

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats The Procedure/documents Required To Retrieve A Lost 9mobile Sim Card? / Mtel Wap / Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.