Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines (38929 Views)

Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines / "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers / Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by mesoprogress(m): 6:53am On May 28, 2016
See below tweets from their handle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by kossyablaze(m): 6:57am On May 28, 2016
Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by TPAND(f): 7:00am On May 28, 2016
Whew...Oturugbeke.

This is economy crippling mission number 1. Boko Haram were killing and taking lives... We were feel remorseful these ones are blowing pipelines and it seems to be affecting every Nigerian and the economy.

ND Avengers I beg you in the name of Baba God... Make una accept dialogue with FG.

Buhari please give these guys more money, opportunities and jobs like GEJ and Yar A'dua did.

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by luvinhubby(m): 7:08am On May 28, 2016
Boys abeg oo, na bros dey beg una.

We know say Buhari no get sense but make una softly softly dey blow dis things abeg o. !

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by luvinhubby(m): 7:12am On May 28, 2016
When Amaechi foolishly stopped the Maritime university in Okerenkoko was when i saw this coming.

APC is a very useless bunch of politicians.

250 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by fiizznation: 7:14am On May 28, 2016
TPAND:
Whew...Oturugbeke.

This is economy crippling mission number 1. Boko Haram were killing and taking lives... We were feel remorseful these ones are blowing pipelines and it seems to be affecting every Nigerian and the economy.

ND Avengers I beg you in the name of Baba God... Make una accept dialogue with FG.

Buhari please give these guys more money, opportunities and jobs like GEJ and Yar A'dua did.
Buhari WILL NOT dialogue with them. Let them destroy their lands. The same people rejoicing whenever these economy terrorists blow up pipelines will still be the same people that will cry to the FG in the few days to come. Already the militants are destroying pipelines of multinational companies{USA, Britain} which I think is a bad approach.

Anyway interesting days are still ahead. We will see how this movie will end.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by TPAND(f): 7:19am On May 28, 2016
fiizznation:
Buhari WILL NOT dialogue with them. Let them destroy their lands

how much damage is it to land as to economy. You think the oil companies affected won't have shut down production by now and the source of fire put to stop.

Think right... Think smart. Even your almighty Buhari has taken the dialogue option, what you should know is the real Naija is the Niger Delta all other regions are the rians.

224 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by SleekAboki: 7:19am On May 28, 2016
Buhari should resign before this 'something big is about to happen' happens!

The success rate between words and actions of the learned avengers is terrifically sleeky hence should be romanced and all their terms and conditions met before something big happens.

Let every patriotic Nigerian beg these boys cos Buhari and his demoralised military seems clueless to match these learned gentlemen with cutting-edge technology.

79 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by solid3(m): 7:26am On May 28, 2016
Nairaland is even one of the first people they inform of their evil act.

Why evils?

They are still threathing something big.

Democracy Day readily comes to heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by luvinhubby(m): 7:36am On May 28, 2016
solid3:
Nairaland is even one of the first people they inform of their evil act.

Why evils?

They are still threathing something big.

Democracy Day readily comes to heart.

Buhari's anniversary gift you mean ? cheesy

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by fiizznation: 7:37am On May 28, 2016
TPAND:

how much damage is it to land as to economy. You think the oil companies affected won't have shut down production by now and the source of fire put to stop.

Think right... Think smart. Even your almighty Buhari has taken the dialogue option, what you should know is the real Naija is the Niger Delta all other regions are the rians.
I repeat the BUHARI ADMINISTRATION will NOT dialogue with them. I thought you guys were rejoicing with the damage the militants are doing to your own lands. Well let us sit down and watch how everything will unfold in the coming days.

Funny. Some people are destroying the businesses empires of western countries and the same people are still hoping for some magical intervention from ICC/human rights bodies when the Nigeria government unleashed its own madness. I laugh

P.S This will be my last post on any militants thread on this forum.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by NonFarmPayrol: 7:39am On May 28, 2016
TPAND:

did we tell him that we have shortage of land cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

they are crying more than the bereaved. parasites

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by SleekAboki: 7:45am On May 28, 2016
fiizznation:
I repeat the BUHARI ADMINISTRATION will NOT dialogue with them. I thought you guys were rejoicing with the damage the militants are doing to your own lands. Well let us sit down and watch how everything will unfold in the coming days.

Funny. Some people are destroying the businesses empires of western countries and the same people are still hoping for some magical intervention from ICC/human rights bodies when the Nigeria government unleashed its own madness. I laugh

P.S This will be my last post on any militants thread on this forum.
Na so una cheer buhari into a creek booby trap and jumping ship as shit don hit fan.

Not cool.

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by TPAND(f): 7:55am On May 28, 2016
NonFarmPayrol:

they have now moved to nairaland to try and suppress our voices using mods . banning anyone who says anything positive about NDA so much for parasites
nairaland has been infiltrated

The impact of the Nuclear weapon US dropped on Hiroshima in 1945 cannot be compared to any crude oil spill in terms of environmental damage, the below picture will tell them, even a nuclear weapon affected environment can be remediated. Hiroshima today is better advanced than 70% of most US major cities
They should stop crying they are destroying their environment here on nairaland... That defense doesn't work.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by vivalavida(m): 8:02am On May 28, 2016
TPAND:
Whew...Oturugbeke.

We talking about true federalism or sovereignty and ur talking about jobs and money

Iranu

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by kingphilip(m): 8:13am On May 28, 2016
I thought they said they've been bribed.. Is this another negotiations going awry like that of boko haram vs Jonathan?? That's actually what happens when you don't negotiate with the right people

I think these guys should sheath their swords for now and embrace Dialogue because no matter from which angle it's looked it, blowing up pipelines is never an alternative thing to do

Lalasticlala our South South avengers have finally gone mad again o

Good morning Nigeria
Good morning Nigerians
Good morning Nairalanders
Good morning all lovers of the progress of Nigeria

God bless us all in our legitimate activities today
Click like to agree that Niger Delta Avengers need to sheath their sword and share if otherwise

13 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by SaiBuharii: 8:26am On May 28, 2016
The govt. should act fast. This guys are not as daft as bokoharam.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by jazinogold(m): 8:27am On May 28, 2016
hmm
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by berrystunn(m): 8:27am On May 28, 2016
Buhari beg...
No need

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Nobody: 8:27am On May 28, 2016
But why can't we all live as a family and be happy .........
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by YourFatherYansh: 8:27am On May 28, 2016
U blow pipe....PMS rise in price, me and you go to dsame market and buy d product....Every commoditys price in d market increases in geometrical progression...Me and you go 2 dsame market to buy such.
Talking about average life span which d black race care less, u put urself at d disadvantageous side by not only degrading ur environment but inhalation of substance dat can mutate ur cells or deform it......,not surprising d birth of nitwits with brains formatted 2 think oyel by default.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Brainy007: 8:28am On May 28, 2016
OK now
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by Adekorya: 8:28am On May 28, 2016
luvinhubby:
When Amaechi foolishly stopped the Maritime university in Okerenkoko was when i saw this coming.

APC is a very useless bunch of politicians.
I don't understand how some people use their anus to reason ahead of their brain.

Shey this Niger delta avengers look like a year group?

With way they are carrying out their operations, a reasonable human person will know that this a group has bn in existence for more than a year.

I'm not against their action neither am in support of it, but I'm totally against you saying they are bombing because Amaechi stopped Maritime University.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by superstar1(m): 8:29am On May 28, 2016
Congratulations.

More power to your bombing.

Unfortunately PMB only needs to increase VAT to 10% and Stamp Duty to N100 and he will shore up his revenue.

PMB should declare state of emergency in Bayelsa and Delta with immediate effect and automatic alacrity , remove the Governors and let the Military Administrator of the 2 states be Buratai. This is bordering on economic sabotage, a treasonable felony offence. Hence, the SOE.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by BabaAlaji(m): 8:29am On May 28, 2016
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by wristbangle: 8:29am On May 28, 2016
Negotiating with a terrorist group will only amount to more economic damage. It's not as if coming to their terms will make average life of Niger Delta citizens better rather will make it worse. They are selfish, lazy, spoilt brat and myopic set of human beings who will ruin the future of SS region. Coming to think of it, it surprises me to see more IPOB names on the their list than ND indigenes.

By the time full diversification from oil happens, their environmental degradation lands which has been worthless due to spillage will definitely not support agriculture and that's when they will understand the reality of famine.

Make dem continue the bombing. More grease to their elbow.

16 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by laprince(m): 8:30am On May 28, 2016
Avengers, hitting the news daily.
matching all their words with precise actions.

Military, talking rubbish;
we will squash them, we will destroy them, we will bla bla bla

meanwhile, federal government;
we will negotiate, we will meet with the traditional heads, we will bla bla bla .

The high incoherence between the Military and Federal government is brazenly alarming.

18 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by jammyunn(m): 8:30am On May 28, 2016
this is getting serious now. they just want to be heard.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by VocalWalls: 8:30am On May 28, 2016
sad sad sad sad

i am beginning to think these guys have international support. Someone wants the price of oil to increase.

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What I Saw At FRSC Office In Abuja – Dogara / Governor El-Rufai Carries His Children On His Back / Boko Haram’s ‘ICT Expert’ Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.