Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:35 AM

37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl (55370 Views)

'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) / 37-Year-Old Ugandan Woman Gives Birth To 38 Children Since Age 13 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 28, 2016
had assured him that the girl was “not a small girl.”

Is it something they assure or somethng you find out the age and know? See his ugly face
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by KB524(m): 11:43pm On May 28, 2016
fleshbone:
The Herbalist is from the North!
yes He Is ur Grand Pa cousin
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Umamman(m): 12:26am On May 29, 2016
sauceny:
Sad...I thought such incidence only happens in Northern Nigeria
ds shows it happines in evry corner of naija
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 12:43am On May 29, 2016
were is buhari and fulani herdsmen am not liable for what i write here but you are liable for what you understand...buharia eh

street used to be millitary before
but now street is avangers
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 12:45am On May 29, 2016
KB524:

yes He Is ur Grand Pa cousin
but for sure that environment looks northan in nature, even the man's dressing i smell change of location and names from the op
buharia self eh
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 12:51am On May 29, 2016
Oladat:

http://www.punchng.com/herbalist-marries-off-12-year-old-grandchild-drunkard-%e2%80%a2im-afraid-grandpall-give-another-man-victim/

Photo: Ugwu, Nneka
op i quote this story is either fabricated or you edited it to suit your tribalistic focus. All this fulani self eh
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Agukagu(m): 12:52am On May 29, 2016
OP your post is a poor attempt at tribal bashing. The photo you displayed can not can not be a that of a 37year old man besides Igbos are not known for child marriages. Your cock and bull story made front page because of NL's love for Igbo bashing.
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Agukagu(m): 1:11am On May 29, 2016
[quote author=Chinom post=46063215]" he and Abada, whom he described as a retired Biafran soldier, went to have a drink.Ugwu said he paid the bills and told his friend he needed a woman to marry.

He continued, “Abada was happy I paid for his drinks, and he assured me he would introduce me to a girl."

Very funny story. They got so drunk and the he-goat Abada decided to give out his grandchild. However, if Ugwu did not return to Lagos, he would and could live a normal married life with this child. These things happen in almost all villages in Africa. These 'Child rights' campaigners should take their campaigns to the rural areas. Not sit in the comfort of their city homes collecting aid from local and foreign donors. Ugwu and Nneka would be a married couple if he chose to remain in the

If you believe this story, you will believe anything.
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by okanlawon190: 6:00am On May 29, 2016
lalastical
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Mbediogu(m): 6:23am On May 29, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
Y marry child when there are single gals with millions@ disposal begging for marriage every day allover lagos ...?

Old tribal practice clashing with English law. Her grandpa Abada gave her out. She is minor and orphaned. A drunkard took loans to buy unripe mango. The gal ran away.

Summary is prematurely though properly contracted traditional marriage.
Solution is to keep the gal until she matures, then hand over to the husband, OR grandpa to refund the dowry and free the poor gal.

1 Like

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by zudozz: 7:36am On May 29, 2016
THAT MAN IS MORE THAN 37!
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by erasmus1(m): 8:41am On May 29, 2016
damn!!! dis shit again angrydamn!!! dis shit again
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by 5minsmadness: 9:04am On May 29, 2016
delishpot:
Give our girls pens not pеnis
Hehehe grin

Wait, were u being serious

Am sowi cry
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 9:27am On May 29, 2016
982ABU:
if it is musa audu jafaru you would called them with names abused islam now it is your turn
In the spirit of laughs and jokes...I'll let tis go..grin fvcktard!
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by A12(m): 10:25am On May 29, 2016
call a spade a spade and not a working tools, crime is crime irrespectful of religion,tribe or otherwise bible neither teach us to marry minors nor quran did
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by JABB(m): 10:38am On May 29, 2016
aminho:
If it was umar or Aliyu now those Jewish ugandans would have banged dia chest insulting islam,sultan,shehu of borno oba rilwan even Alafin of oyo
Na so dem be o
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by A12(m): 10:50am On May 29, 2016
call a spade a spade and not a working tools, crime is crime irrespectful of religion,tribe or otherwise bible neither teach us to marry minors nor quran did smiley smiley smiley
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Situation001(m): 11:52am On May 29, 2016
goodlifehyd:

If it had been a northerner the whole thread would be dripping of ISLAMABAD and other tribalistic comments from you and your people but here is an igbo man and you noticed poverty...lol
weyrey pple.. no mind em
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by meggi4(m): 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
hear talk d gal is not ripe na mango? anyway stil on d mata if i slap that man ehh chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Vomits Padlock, Delivers Turtle In Lagos - The Sun / 6 Things To Never Have In Your Home / I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.