Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) (30914 Views)

Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) / Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe / Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by ObiOmaMu: 8:35am On May 28, 2016
Actress Monalisa Chinda's ex Lanre Nzeribe has been accused by one of his staff, lounge manager Linda Dominguez of slapping her three times over N8000.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/monalisa-chindas-ex-lanre-nzeribe.html

1 Share

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by TPAND(f): 8:39am On May 28, 2016
See as the looks like bodyguard... Animalistic behavior at its peak

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by sugarbelly1: 8:42am On May 28, 2016
Nzeribe totally at fault from the ladies explanation.. See how it all happened as explained by her

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/05/monalisa-chindas-ex-lanre-nzeribe.html

She should sue na

1 Like

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Nobody: 8:44am On May 28, 2016
3wetin......d guy bad gan oo
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by nuelzy: 8:48am On May 28, 2016
report him
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by naijaboiy: 8:49am On May 28, 2016
But do you have to turn it into a Man vs Woman thing?

Your boss slapped you over 8k. Simple! That's the reason he slapped you and not because you are female. Stop trying to turn it into a gender abuse of some sort. It could have also been a male staff he would slap like that and what do you expect the male staff to say about it?

Some of these women sef. They experience something but they complain for the wrong reasons. undecided

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Ladycloud(f): 8:55am On May 28, 2016
This is inhumane... Men should stop hitting women!

5 Likes

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by theshaderoom: 8:56am On May 28, 2016
Was he not the husband that used to beat up Monalisa? If he is then we are not surprised at his savage behaviour. Make the lady go report am for police abeg

9 Likes

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Smellymouth: 8:57am On May 28, 2016
The story funny die walahi grin

1. I went to 3 different supermarkets grin

2. We had a 3rd party live band event cheesy

3. 30% commission shocked

4. I got slapped 3 times shocked grin cheesy

5. Do I deserve to be slapped 3 times? grin

Using 3 as the subject of the formula, find X grin

150 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Arielle: 9:02am On May 28, 2016
No one has a right to hit his/her employee, man or woman. Let us keep this in its proper perspective and not make it a gender issue. You trivialise actual gender - based abuse. A beast is a beast. If it's his nature to handle issues with his fists, then he'll do it to a fellow man too.

6 Likes

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by ckmayoca: 9:02am On May 28, 2016
naijaboiy:

Your boss slapped you over 8k. Simple! That's the reason he slapped you and not because you are female. Stop trying to turn it into a gender abuse of some sort. It could have also been a male staff he would slap like that and what do you expect the male staff to say about it?

Some of these women sef. They experience something but they complain for the wrong reasons. undecided

A male shouldn't slap a woman period! And again someone working for you and you still owe a salary. Even if it was a guy, u shldnt slep you employer, if the employer shld pic a gallon of fuel and light the whole plaace it will turn to just cos of fuel.
So ask my senior room mate back sch, u can intimidate me but u can't graduate before me. Revenge pays?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by ckmayoca: 9:02am On May 28, 2016
naijaboiy:

A male shouldn't slap a woman period! And again someone working for you and you still owe a salary. Even if it was a guy, u shldnt slep you employer, if the employer shld pic a gallon of fuel and light the whole plaace it will turn to just cos of fuel.
So ask my senior room mate back sch, u can intimidate me but u can't graduate before me. Revenge pays!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by sweetetlove(f): 9:08am On May 28, 2016
being the boss doesn't give him the right to slap his employee its very wrong!

1 Like

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by naijaboiy: 9:09am On May 28, 2016
ckmayoca:

So ask my senior room mate back sch, u can intimidate me but u can't graduate before me. Revenge pays!
My own is the issue shouldn't be boxed into a gender corner.

She was slapped because of a disagreement over 8k and not categorically because she's female. It could also be a male in her position who would have also received the slap.

Please understand my post before you quote next time. Thanks.

27 Likes

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Nobody: 9:10am On May 28, 2016
Well-said. Not a gender issue.
naijaboiy:

She was slapped because of a disagreement over 8k and not categorically because she's female. It could also be a male in her position who would have also received the slap.

6 Likes

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Nobody: 9:11am On May 28, 2016
angry shocked sad
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by kingawo(m): 9:12am On May 28, 2016
lyk xriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by ajebuter(f): 9:13am On May 28, 2016
In the voice of Keneking alias keke Marwa:

Jonathan sef.. grin grin grin
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Owliver(m): 9:14am On May 28, 2016
ckmayoca:

nobody should slap anybody. all these your male female talk is bullsh_t.... but if there is a good reason to slap someone male or female abeg slap. nobody is above slap

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by CACAWA(m): 9:14am On May 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by NaijaMutant(f): 9:14am On May 28, 2016
Only 3 slaps and it has become a news undecided

Do you know how many women have been slapped today already undecided

7 Likes

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by UKBobo(m): 9:14am On May 28, 2016
Disgusting. If he was Chinese or Indian, Nigerians would be running their mouths about war. We are worse than them pass.

Same goes with tribalism. My two kobo jare!

1 Like

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Nobody: 9:16am On May 28, 2016
So

Wetin consin

Monalisa

1 Like

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by okonja(m): 9:16am On May 28, 2016
So, what do we do now?...IS 8k too small to be slapped on?

1 Like

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by JonSnow(m): 9:17am On May 28, 2016
So?
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by SUGARDADDY55(m): 9:17am On May 28, 2016
How e take affect our economy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by naijaboiy: 9:17am On May 28, 2016
ThisCouldBeUs:
Well-said. Not a gender issue.
Thank God you see it too. You saw the direction she was trying to divert the whole scenery to.
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Twaci(f): 9:17am On May 28, 2016
naijaboiy:

Believe me, I get your point but let's call a spade a spade.

The man was wrong in all dimensions.
1. He assaulted a female.
2. He assaulted an employee.
3. He assaulted a female employee.

She had the right to turn it to whatever.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Bisjosh(f): 9:17am On May 28, 2016
An average Nigerian is Frustrated undecided
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Nobody: 9:18am On May 28, 2016
Madam tell us the true story, enough of all these female victim role playing. When did you learn top speak dat rudely to ur boss, it appears there is more to una wwork relationship. Don't stupid and brainless . Making a work issue aa sexist one. A woman caan be slapped by a fellow woman, a man can be slapped by a woman, a man can slap a man but a man shouldn't slap a woman ? Where is that logic from. Rather we all agree no employer should reserve the right to slap an employee no matter wat. Since he isn't only an emplyer to you, tell us the true story and stop such idotic feminist bull crap

4 Likes

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Bgorgeous: 9:18am On May 28, 2016
Shameless , worthless man. Please ask him if he has ever confronted a man slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by SAMBATLAN(m): 9:18am On May 28, 2016
ok na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight / Georgina Onuoha's Marriage Crashes / 2face Shines At The Hennessy 250th Anniversary In South Africa (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.