Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Horrible: Girl Abducted By Boko Haram Reveals What Happens In Sambisa Forest - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Horrible: Girl Abducted By Boko Haram Reveals What Happens In Sambisa Forest (793 Views)

Mom Whose Two Kids Were Abducted By Apprentice Has Attempted Suicide 3 Times / Gunfight Between Boko Haram And Nigerian Army In Sambisa Forest (video) / Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horrible: Girl Abducted By Boko Haram Reveals What Happens In Sambisa Forest by kayworld2(m): 9:04am On May 28, 2016
She said she was forced to marry a terrorist and she is pregnant with his child Paulina Jabina a young girl that was abducted by the Boko Haram sect who managed to escape has narrated the ordeal she and other girls kidnapped by the sect go through. In an interview with Leadership, Paulina said she was in Sambisa forest for a year before she escaped. She said the treatment from the terrorists was terrible as they were sometimes beaten.

“We really suffered a lot and we passed through a lot of tribulations to the extent that I thought I would never survive the ordeals. We suffered degrading and dehumanising conditions as we received a lot of beating, we mostly stayed with hunger and most times living on fruits. The only time we got something to eat was when the insurgents raided communities and even at that they usually gives us small morsels which we cook in order to survive.

“With the success Nigerian Troops are making over the insurgents, the Boko Haram insurgents are now in complete disarray because at a point, we heard their leader saying that he was considering negotiating with the government in order to release the Chibok girls and also heard him a number of times, regretting his actions. Most of the abducted girls have been married off to the Boko Haram fighters while a number of them were sent on suicide missions but even at that, some strong hearted women refused to change their faith.”

She said when the army cut their food supply; they were left to starve for days.

“I am glad I escaped but I will tell you that my escape is more of a divine provision than self-effort. While we were staying in Sambisa, we learnt that an old Fulani man rearing cows had helped two women to escape so we met him and asked for his assistance to help us escape and he agreed. On the appointed date, we sneaked at about 7pm to meet the man resulting in a four day trek to freedom......

CONTINUE READING HERE: http://xclusiveafrica.com/2016/05/horrible-girl-abducted-boko-haram-reveals-what-happens-sambisa-forest/

Re: Horrible: Girl Abducted By Boko Haram Reveals What Happens In Sambisa Forest by absoluteSuccess: 9:14am On May 28, 2016
no pics for the narrator
Re: Horrible: Girl Abducted By Boko Haram Reveals What Happens In Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 9:21am On May 28, 2016
sad
Re: Horrible: Girl Abducted By Boko Haram Reveals What Happens In Sambisa Forest by sholay2011(m): 9:29am On May 28, 2016
absoluteSuccess:
no pics for the narrator
What do you need her pic for? Are you a book garam member?
Re: Horrible: Girl Abducted By Boko Haram Reveals What Happens In Sambisa Forest by kayworld2(m): 9:52am On May 28, 2016
absoluteSuccess:
no pics for the narrator

You can check on the site link above....
Re: Horrible: Girl Abducted By Boko Haram Reveals What Happens In Sambisa Forest by modestofynest(m): 9:59am On May 28, 2016
At first I was enjoying the story buh then when she said the leaders of the sect were contemplating negotiating with the Govt I knew where this was coming from "source office of the ministers for information Sambisa forest branch reporting"

(1) (Reply)

Ogun State Folks Milking Nigeria Since 1960 / Closed. / Non-fasting Muslims Arrested In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.