Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile (3010 Views)

"Despacitoā€¯ Is The Most Viewed Youtube Video Of All Time In Seven Months / How To See Who Viewed Your Whatsapp Profile / Never Include Where You Work On Your Facebook Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile by cyberhawks: 10:50am On May 28, 2016
Have you ever wondered who viewed your Facebook profile? I know you have done it many a time. Unfortunately, there are no formal ways to get the information of your profile visitors on Facebook.

But dont worry! I got a few unofficial ways to figure out who visited your Facebook profile. You dont have to rack your brain for doing that. I am going to walk you through the entire process of knowing your profile visitors on Facebook.

Are you to solve who viewed my Facebook profile chaos? Here you go.

How to See who Views Your Facebook Profile?
who viewed my facebook profile

You are here searching for ways to get your FB profile visitors info for Facebook doesnt provide us with a method to do the same. I am very well aware of the fact that there are some pranks in this field as well. But you are going to read a few genuine answers for the question, who views my Facebook profile?

Can You See who Views Your Facebook Profile?
Yes, you can! Though there are no official ways, you can do it making use of a who viewed my Facebook profile Chrome extension.

And, during my research, I have found out a real simple way for that, which doesnt include any app download. I am not sure about its validity, though.

Are you carrying around the open problem who has been viewing my Facebook profile? Then, you are going to be enticed with my solution in the next section.

Find who Visited My Facebook Profile
I am going to describe two entirely different but cake walk-like process to see who has seen your Facebook profile. So, let me lead you to the core of this post without blabbering much.

Method 1: Using Facebook Profile View Notification Chrome Extension

For people looking forward to finding out who saw their Facebook profile must use this Chrome browser add-on. Follow the steps I will be describing below to know how the extension can be used to find out details on FB profile visit.

Step 1: First, you need to download the browser extension. As this one is for Google Chrome, you must download it from Chrome web store. Just visit and search for Facebook Profile View Notification there. And, you are good to go.
Read full article @ http://shadowns.org/how-to-see-who-viewed-your-facebook-profile/
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile by dcommissioner: 2:19pm On May 28, 2016
owk
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile by titi4fola(f): 5:34pm On May 28, 2016
No time!! I have housework to catch up.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 28, 2016
long stories

3 Likes

Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile by mekcheun(m): 8:37pm On May 28, 2016
mtscheeew rubish

4 Likes

Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile by leshluap(m): 12:03am On May 29, 2016
op on oshogbo weed...

1 Like

Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile by kingsleyAba: 11:13am On May 29, 2016
mtchewwwwwee stupid
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile by Ina2k(m): 1:32pm On May 29, 2016
This guy is realy not ok. There is notin like dat on facebook.
RECIEVE SENSE!!

Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile by Rockg13(m): 2:07pm On May 29, 2016
This guy is nuts
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile by Hermeenu(m): 3:45pm On May 29, 2016
Guy, u need deliverance shocked

(1) (Reply)

Itel S42, A44 And A44 Pro Launched With Full View Displays / Bb Z10 Vs Bb Q10. Which Do U Think Will Be D Best In D Series / U.K Used Iphone 5s For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.