Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. (9241 Views)

US Senators Block Sale Of Fighter Jets To Nigeria Over Human Rights Concern / Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) / U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by johnwizey: 1:48pm On May 28, 2016
chukwudi44:

which stupid reputation? Nairaland and other social media are popular bcause of freedom of expression.In social media,people can freely exercise themselves.Take it away and see it lose its relevance!!! You canot force someone to love Nigeria especially when the government is niot doing well.Lets address the root cause of al this agitations and see it die a natural death
Hahaha, na nw the govt no dey do well abi?? kontinue!!
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by Sunnynwa: 1:48pm On May 28, 2016
Beremx:
mynd44, can you give EasternLeopard a long ban? I mean a very long one o!

Judith mechie onu gi there. Mechie onu nkakwu gi ebe ahu.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by Dcomrade(m): 1:48pm On May 28, 2016
Larryfly:

You support them fully.
No I don't.....pls check my comments thus far, I have never done that and still won't.
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 28, 2016
Mynd44:
I have read through and yes I am doing something about it which includes banning those who support activities of all criminal groups those who encourage violence. You can also help by reporting posts you think violate the rules thank you

How can we report when Rule 9 is only talking of promoting biafra?

Other secessionists group can be promoted na
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by RottenTomato: 1:49pm On May 28, 2016
I AM BACK HATERS! NOBODY, AND I REPEAT, NOBODY CAN STOP ME FROM EXPRESSING MY OPINIONS POLITICALLY!!! NONSENSE!!! BUHAR.I IS AN INCOMPETENT FOOL!!!

5 Likes

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by waternogetenemy: 1:50pm On May 28, 2016
modath:

One, I don't have supporters , two I'm wondering where anybody demonized the SS/SE , I presently have an Ikwerre house guest and we are having a great time, so bury that misrepresentation, All we are saying is that some people should not hide behind one finger of NDA to make secessionist calls, they should boldly state their intentions and engage others in the open..

Why is that human beings never talk about the wrong they do, but only the effect of their initial actions..... You keep attacking people's sensibilities and ways and when they react, it's termed hatred, marginalization etc.. You can't tell people they are worthless and useless on a constant basis and ask them to give you a hands up, it doesn't work that way!!!

No one but mighty force can stop NDA but their sympathizers can't have a free run of creating celebratory threads to applaud destruction of national assets.... That something is on a particular part of the geographical entity called Nigeria matters less, as long as we all still have only the green passport as our identity to the world, no sane person will applaud them.

Stop contradicting yourself, everything u said can equally be applied to u. Wen u point a finger 4 are pointed back at u.

Simply respect freedom of press and expression and keep mute or u censor the site cutting out all NDA and Biafra news.

Whilst u only run Boko Haram and OPC news.
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by Mynd44: 1:50pm On May 28, 2016
Larryfly:

How can we report when Rule 9 is only talking of promoting biafra?

Other secessionists group can be promoted na
Secession is an illegal act. It is covered by rule 9.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by waternogetenemy: 1:51pm On May 28, 2016
RottenTomato:
I AM BACK HATERS! NOBODY, AND I REPEAT, NOBODY CAN STOP ME FROM EXPRESSING MY OPINIONS POLITICALLY!!! NONSENSE!!! BUHAR.I IS AN INCOMPETENT FOOL!!!

Buhari must have a long dick becos the thing they hit seun left, right and center. Hardcore! grin grin grin

Bit.ch Nigga!

Oya ban me make I launch no3! Ur fada!

4 Likes

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by Sunnynwa: 1:53pm On May 28, 2016
Aegon:
Mr Op I think Seun should just give you the keys to Nairaland so you can ban anyone who doesn't conform to your ideology. No need for all the long Grammar.

P.S.

It beats me what you want. I can't understand you and your selective patriotism. You always harp about

"A PARTICULAR SECTION OF THE COUNTRY"

or

"YOUR CANDIDATE LOST THE ELECTION MINE WON, DEAL WITH IT".

You insult the sensibilities of an entire region yet you want the "PEACE AND UNITY OF THE COUNTRY" shouldn't you have your head checked?

I cannot tell Seun what to do and what not, he didn't ask anyone to advise him including you. People are responsible for their views and opinions in having a robust argument in this marketplace of ideas.

Nairaland is what it is. A market of trading ideas in moderated ARGUMENT and not MODERATED OPINIONS. NOTE THE DIFFERENCE. The moment you start suppressing ideas this place looses its diversity and the beauty of it.

There are secessionist calls in BRITAIN, CANADA, SPAIN AND THE U.S.A. no one has been arrested rather the government invites them for debates with the aim of convincing the people against secession.

It is only in Nigeria that we brutalise people who do not tow our line of reasoning, religion or politics.

Omenka, modath, seunmsg una don hear am?
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by ireneony(f): 1:53pm On May 28, 2016
omenka:
I'd skip the pleasantries and go straight to the point.

Some months back when it appeared the e-noise emanating from a particular part of the country, by some people agitation for secession from Nigeria, was reaching deafening decibels, Seun, in his wisdom, introduced a new policy on the forum, taking a timely and decisive action against those who sought to destabilise the peace and unity of this country all because they lost out in a "political gamble".

Rule 9, which states in no ambiguous terms, the position of stakeholders of the forum was introduced (or reviewed) and as expected, it generated a lot of bad blood and saw some people deactivating their handle in protest- but the admin stuck to his guns as the patriotic citizen he "was", his mods went to work and we saw a steady decline in the number of pro-Biafra threads on the forum. Decorum was effectively restored.

Most (if not all) of those who left in protest are back, and not just that, they are now operating several handles- some posting from all handles simultaneously from the same device with several internet browsers.

As time passed, they somehow saw the futility of their course and all but abandoned it.

Enter Niger Delta Avengers. (NDA)

Nothing has renewed the hope of the course against which Rule 9 stands than the activities of the NDA. Since the rise of their criminal activities, we have seen a corresponding rise in pro-secessionist comments/innuendos, and to one's utmost dismay Seun and his mods appear to be at a loss as to how exactly this latest uprising on the forum should be handled.

The NDA have stated clearly in one of their recent statements they want nothing short of a sovereign state of Niger Delta. Pray tell Mr Admin, what exactly is the difference between the demands of these criminals and those agitating for a sovereign state of Biafra?? As a matter of fact, is this group not even more belligerent/violent than the criminals promoting Biafra who call themselves IPOB (even though we know they may be IPOB masquerading as NDA)?? Don't you think it is high time you took decisive action against the promotion of the activities of those guys on the forum

Recently, these people posted a tweet and mentioned Nairaland which implies that they are aware of what is going on on this forum. Now, Mr Admin, in war, the morale of fighters matters a lot. In fact, it could be the decider of the who emerges victorious!! These guys read comments on this forum and derive A LOT OF ENCOURAGEMENT and morale boost from those same people who protested viciously against the implementation of Rule 9. Reading those comments, don't you wonder if those people are actually fellow countrymen of yours?? Why have you chosen to fold your hands and watch this thing fester when you know what you ought to do as a citizen of this country whose best interest you profess to promote?? Are you scared of losing traffic?? How much traffic has the forum lost since Rule 9?? If anything, I'd say the traffic has increased since then going by the current number of registered members.

Now, listen closely sir. No one is asking that you totally sensor all news relating to the activities of NDA- of course not!! Mainstream media publish their stories, so I see nothing wrong with your forum doing same. What I'm asking you to do is sensor comments that tend to celebrate their acts of sabotage and violence, comments that tend to encourage their highly condemnable activities. Banning such posters who make such comments and other inciting statements would deflate the burgeoning ego they derive from their sympathisers on the forum.

If anyone chooses to boycott the forum for so doing, trust me Mr Seun, they'd still return in droves- it has happened before, it won't be any different this time. Nairaland has come to be the preferred leisure spot for most of us in preference to facebook, twitter and the rest of them social medium.

Nigeria is the only country we've got- it is our duty to serve, protect and nurture her as best we can. Violent acts against her must be condemned and discouraged from all and sundry- we owe he that much.

Remember what they say about a stitch in time...

Thank you sir.

Cc: Mynd44.

Ccc: Modath, Fiiznation.
get bixy with ur life and stop calling for unnecessary attention. The time u use in writing this long epistle, while not use to become a successful entrepreneur.

Mtchewwe
Some people will be forming Yeyebrities on politics section

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by modath(f): 1:53pm On May 28, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Vanguard should start a forum, am done with this site. Na Yoruba get vanguard but they cannot be bought to limit freedom of expression or hide news or not publish story.

Seun is still a child.

Vanguard isn't Yoruba owned, it's owned by Uncle Sam Amuka Pemu, He is ND..

Vanguard already has a forum, the comment section... It is as sectional, divisive and destablizing as any bigot could wish for... That place is a symptom of all that is wrong with this Nation.... It is sickening..

BTW, directing subtle insults to others isn't the right way to resolve issues, so uncool..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by luvinhubby(m): 1:53pm On May 28, 2016
modath:

Pa Chuks, The Fulani Herdsmen Menace is not the same as this and you people know it.... The issue isn't that anyone is holding brief for the Fulani Criminal Rustlers the call is not to demonize a whole Ethnic group because of a few criminals amongst them..

The Average herdsman is looking for what his cattle will eat, it is the destructive elements amongst them that need to be weeded out and annihilated......

P.S... Leave that story about better sites, Na lie am not saying this to big up Seun 's head but there is nothing better than Nairaland in Nigeria!!! #Period

Really! As in really shocked !!
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by One1after: 1:54pm On May 28, 2016
Sunnynwa:

Judith mechie onu gi there. Mechie onu nkakwu gi ebe ahu.

@Mynd44, Rule 10.

3 Likes

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by zeestunner(m): 1:55pm On May 28, 2016
chukwudi44:

how ome none of you of you are opening threads to condemn the Fulani herdsmen? WEe had peeps like Joborskill,passingshot,Dabuilt tech supporting those animals and you people kept silent about it!!! Banning people on aniraland would not solve the problem!! There are lots of other better and more popular sites than nairaland.Nigeria has a very big challenges, call on the president to address them and not all this knee jerk responses

Be sincere have you ever seen a thread were people were celebrating fulani herds men?

3 Likes

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by Sunnynwa: 1:56pm On May 28, 2016
One1after:

@Mynd44, Rule 10.

What has rule 10 got to do with it? Cry cry baby.
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by One1after: 1:56pm On May 28, 2016
Sunnynwa:

Wgars rule 20 got to do with it? Cry cry baby.

Explain yourself to the mod. @mynd44, Rule 10

2 Likes

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by waternogetenemy: 1:57pm On May 28, 2016
One1after:

@Mynd44, Rule 10.

Rule no 10, so na u be the man wey dey answer Berem abi? Mr y u come dey hide these dayz?

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by One1after: 1:57pm On May 28, 2016
zeestunner:

Be sincere have you ever seen a thread were people were celebrating fulani herds men?

You are asking that handle to be sincere? Lol. You go wait tire.

5 Likes

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by jubebaister(m): 1:57pm On May 28, 2016
Honestly, Omenka , or whatever u call urself. Who d hell are u? What do u feel like ? U think u can control Seun and his mods. From the way u talk, it's like u may b a paid agent. See the way u are talking authoritatively as if u are partnering with the owner of Nairaland. You are so full of yourself. Imagine!!! I hardly comment in politics but I noticed that you like being assertive. What happened to sending your opinion privately to Seun or super mod.

You just disobeyed rule 20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them. and urge mynd44 and Seun to ban u and close this thread. Nonsense

APC paid agent feeling like God.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by One1after: 1:58pm On May 28, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Rule no 10, so na u be the man wey dey answer Berem abi? Mr y u come dey hide these dayz?

Sorry I dont know you. Hide from where and who?

2 Likes

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by Sunnynwa: 1:58pm On May 28, 2016
chukwudi44:

But some of your supporters are demonizing the SS/SE because of a few "bad eggs" amongst them.I have even read comments where some people suggested genocide on the niger-delta,why didn't the op also talk about that!!! I wil say it again,If Omenka wants to stop the NDA,he would do better joining thE army and fighting in the creeks than coming to nairaland to whine and cry about people freely expressing themselves!!

Omenka join Nigerian army? grin grin grin

You wan make e shit for pant?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by ireneony(f): 1:58pm On May 28, 2016
Op, What will be left of nairaland when u take away all the things that makes nairaland a fun place undecided
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 1:59pm On May 28, 2016
Mynd44:

Secession is an illegal act. It is covered by rule 9.

Thanks
always doing omenka's bidding undecided

he calls you to ban anybody he sees as a threat, and you obey him. many times on this forum he goes about insulting people but you protect him. no condition is permanent, ask ishilove lipsrsealed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by obo389(m): 1:59pm On May 28, 2016
pls u guys shd take things easy here.
lets the owners decide on the right and appropriate actions to be taken for the betterment of all users.
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by waternogetenemy: 2:00pm On May 28, 2016
One1after:

Sorry I dont know you. Hide from where and who?

U don finish to dey shout sai baba abi? U be lizard wey do wettin dem take kill rat.
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2016
chukwudi44:

did yopu ban those who were celebrating book haram attacks during the last regime!! People like the op,egift were very popular amongst these groups!!! The NDA have liste their demands and you cannot dtop anyone from expressing their minds about this.I expect seun to react personally about this and lets know his own opinion.This issue is beyond your paygrade Mr Mod.

BTW why is the op not banned for violating the rule on public complaints to mods? why is this stupid thread still active? This is double standards and hypocrisy!!![/

cc seun
omenka is using that dude to persecute the opposition, i just hope seun fix this mess
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by jubebaister(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2016
ireneony:
get bixy with ur life and stop calling for unnecessary attention. The time u use in writing this long epistle, while not use to become a successful entrepreneur.

Mtchewwe
Some people will be forming Yeyebrities on politics section

Exactly my dear. I don't knw what this dude feels like. Who d hell is he sef? Commanding Seun and the mods. Mtchewwwwwwwww
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by MalcoImX: 2:02pm On May 28, 2016
Aegon:
Mr Op I think Seun should just give you the keys to Nairaland so you can ban anyone who doesn't conform to your ideology. No need for all the long Grammar.

P.S.

It beats me what you want. I can't understand you and your selective patriotism. You always harp about

"A PARTICULAR SECTION OF THE COUNTRY"

or

"YOUR CANDIDATE LOST THE ELECTION MINE WON, DEAL WITH IT".

You insult the sensibilities of an entire region yet you want the "PEACE AND UNITY OF THE COUNTRY" shouldn't you have your head checked?

I cannot tell Seun what to do and what not, he didn't ask anyone to advise him including you. People are responsible for their views and opinions in having a robust argument in this marketplace of ideas.

Nairaland is what it is. A market of trading ideas in moderated ARGUMENT and not MODERATED OPINIONS. NOTE THE DIFFERENCE. The moment you start suppressing ideas this place looses its diversity and the beauty of it.

There are secessionist calls in BRITAIN, CANADA, SPAIN AND THE U.S.A. no one has been arrested rather the government invites them for debates with the aim of convincing the people against secession.

It is only in Nigeria that we brutalise people who do not tow our line of reasoning, religion or politics.
And those your model secessionists go about achieving their aims by blowing up national assets, abi?

4 Likes

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 2:03pm On May 28, 2016
jubebaister:
Honestly, Omenka , or whatever u call urself. Who d hell are u? What do u feel like ? U think u can control Seun and his mods. From the way u talk, it's like u may b a paid agent. See the way u are talking authoritatively as if u are partnering with the owner of Nairaland. You are so full of yourself. Imagine!!! I hardly comment in politics but I noticed that you like being assertive. What happened to sending your opinion privately to Seun or super mod.

You just disobeyed rule 20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them. and urge mynd44 and Seun to ban u and close this thread. Nonsense

APC paid agent feeling like God.
the guy controls all them at will, whenever he wants anyone to be banned he just mention the newest of them to ban, they only killing the business.

seun should take charge
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by One1after: 2:03pm On May 28, 2016
It seems Omenka is a thorn in the flesh of all these paid party agents and secessionist on nairaland, they bully the guy daily. For every fulani strike, they will all gather to mock omenka esp Sunnybobo. They just wish Omenka can die so they can have rest of mind. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by modath(f): 2:04pm On May 28, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Stop contradicting yourself, everything u said can equally be applied to u. Wen u point a finger 4 are pointed back at u.

Simply respect freedom of press and expression and keep mute or u censor the site cutting out all NDA and Biafra news.

Whilst u only run Boko Haram and OPC news.

Just point me in the direction of one thread where i either advocate muting people's right to free speech or applauding violence...

I am not perfect or above reproach but i know better than to lump people as one..... There is speech and there is Hate speech, we all know where one stops and where the other begins, they can't be confused..

Facebook and Twitter won't allow any person, set or group attack the peace and stability of the US....

ND are right to query the distribution of oil blocs but they don't have the right to threaten the whole country with war and destruction... Not acceptable..

4 Likes

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by ireneony(f): 2:04pm On May 28, 2016
chukwudi44:
How will stupid threads like this stop the NDA from bombing the next available pipeline? You better start treating the sickness and not the symptoms. When Buhari was going about making reckless statements,idiots were on this site hailing him and no one bothered to open this sort of thread then. The region that provided over 90% of the nations revenue was derogatively referred as people who should only get 5% federal attention by the president and some people on this site called the president a "honest" man!!! You cannot slap a man and ask him not to cry at the same time.

Besides the beauty of this site lies in the freedom of anyone to freely express themselves. Take it away and watch this site die away with time
gbam! One bottle of gulder for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Reps Budget Padding Crisis Embarrassing To Apc—timi Frank / Status Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre ...photos / Direct Primaries: There Should Be Other Options - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.