Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. (9233 Views)

US Senators Block Sale Of Fighter Jets To Nigeria Over Human Rights Concern / Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics) / U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by One1after: 2:06pm On May 28, 2016
waternogetenemy:

U don finish to dey shout sai baba abi? U be lizard wey do wettin dem take kill rat.

The problem with you children is that you think with your left leg. You just come online with your chink stolen phone to accuse people wrongly. Whats my own with your Sai Baba, I am a Yoruba nation defender and dont have time for supporting politicians.

You must be a novice here, will forgive you.

3 Likes

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 2:07pm On May 28, 2016
i just hope the have not banned pa chukwudi, nairaland should be a forum for us to air our views, during GEJ's era they insulted him but what is happening now?

seun needs to be fair in this game, many of them called jonathan names, and danced when boko haram bombed the north. now karma is bleeping them and they want to change the game on us undecided

2 Likes

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 2:08pm On May 28, 2016
modath:

Just point me in the direction of one thread where i either advocate muting people's right to free speech or applauding violence...

I am not perfect or above reproach but i know better than to lump people as one..... There is speech and there is Hate speech, we all know where one stops and where the other begins, they can't be confused..

Facebook and Twitter won't allow any person, set or group attack the peace and stability of the US....

ND are right to query the distribution of oil blocs but they don't have the right to threaten the whole country with war and destruction... Not acceptable..
baby, i am disappointed in you. you and your e-robots insulted jonathan but now trying to defend a daft president. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by Sunnynwa: 2:11pm On May 28, 2016
godoluwa:
I used to wonder if d boy has any functioning brain. plz copy&paste d link where he made d post u quote. thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/972052/fg-writes-us-over-possible#11202138

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by ndcide(m): 2:12pm On May 28, 2016
Omenka, cool down. If not that I knew your position politically, before this administration, I'd have taken you seriously. Bros, When you have these kind of agitations does it not tell you that fundamental questions about Nigeria needs to be answered? we know any mention of separation from some areas of nigeria scares the hell out of you and your ilks.

Yet you trow subtle insults when some of them air their opinion. To you, the Nigerian question all started from GEJ and ends with him. To you every thing about nigeria is about GEJ and Buhari, how silly can you be. Since my primary school days of late 80s and 90s, I've always heard and seen older ones talk about issues in this country and the nigeria question have always been an issue.You think those who were at the last confab were fools?

You really think the boko haram issue is not part of the nigerian issues the question seeks to address? You think it's all about your so called political triumph? You sincerely think if anything happens to Buhari today and osinbajo is made the president instead of Buhari, that forces will not be against him not to contest?

Look bros, you can not wish it away. the cycle will continue and you'll keep changing your stands on national issues based on your sentiments. There's going to be more agitation. Until the national question is answered.

The Unity of Nigeria is never going to be by force. Stop being myopic. you said the same thing about IPOB,now you are saying the same thing about NDA. You never said the same during bokoharam. at least at the beginning.

This doesn't rule out the fact that politics is involved. Politics is a way people show their emotions and displeasure too.

You should also know that there are two sides of a coin. the same way you feel offended by those hailing the NDA, Is the same way people feel offended by those saying kill them all or erase the region etc.

So bros cool down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by One1after: 2:13pm On May 28, 2016
Beremx:
mynd44, can you give EasternLeopard a long ban? I mean a very long one o!

I saved this screenshot since February, see them mocking the guy over the killings of fulani in Benue. Some people are heartless.

1 Share

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 28, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
i just hope the have not banned pa chukwudi, nairaland should be a forum for us to air our views, during GEJ's era they insulted him but what is happening now?

seun needs to be fair in this game, many of them called jonathan names, and danced when boko haram bombed the north. now karma is bleeping them and they want to change the game on us undecided
I just came back from a one month ban ysterday!! I don't even care if they ban ma gain!! One thing I won't take from anyone if for anyone to attempt to bully me or stop me from expressing myself

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 2:17pm On May 28, 2016
chukwudi44:

I just came back from a one month ban ysterday!! I don't even care if they ban ma gain!! One thing I won't take from anyone if for anyone to attempt to bully me or stop me from expressing myself
its becoming too much, mynd44 needs to work on it. he is not a s***e to omenka that would be ordering him to ban anybody he sees as his threat. This is getting out of hand, so many oppositions have suffered the same fate too. He should know that soldier go soldier come barrack remains the same, ishilove and co were there before and non were used to bully anyone on nairaland undecided

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by todayboy: 2:17pm On May 28, 2016
When omenka is in support of Fulani herdsmen you don't talk if ban

If seun decide to close down it not stop the will if the people

Ojukwu fought civil war when we have only nta that is control by government

Address the needs of the people than useless suggestions

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by ndcide(m): 2:18pm On May 28, 2016
Sunnynwa:

https://www.nairaland.com/972052/fg-writes-us-over-possible#11202138

Thanks. jare. Those who don't know the position of omenka and his ilks before now will keep pontificating. we all saw hundreds of threads on this forum about the "coming revolution" ""the needed revolution" The nigerian spring etc. was it not about their political sentiments?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by todayboy: 2:20pm On May 28, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:

its becoming too much, mynd44 needs to work on it. he is not a s***e to omenka that would be ordering him to ban anybody he sees as his threat. This is getting out of hand, so many oppositions have suffered the same fate too. He should know that soldier go soldier come barrack remains the same, ishilove and co were there before and non were used to bully anyone on nairaland undecided
Why don't you suggest seun should just close naira land so avengers will stop bombing

The world is so open now the only solutions is toengage those who wants to ddivide Nigeria than intwmedate them

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 2:27pm On May 28, 2016
modath:

Pa Chuks, The Fulani Herdsmen Menace is not the same as this and you people know it.... The issue isn't that anyone is holding brief for the Fulani Criminal Rustlers the call is not to demonize a whole Ethnic group because of a few criminals amongst them..

The Average herdsman is looking for what his cattle will eat, it is the destructive elements amongst them that need to be weeded out and annihilated......

P.S... Leave that story about better sites, Na lie am not saying this to big up Seun 's head but there is nothing better than Nairaland in Nigeria!!! #Period

You see the challenge I have with peep like you is trying so hard to sort for word to justify criminality, yes called it by its name but you are still looking for ways to inform me that at least I could in some ways reason with it and maybe find it in my heart to accommodate them..

"The Fulani Herdsmen Menace is not the same as this and you people know it". I don't know it, but I would be grateful if you ll clarify!

Criminality is same. .No matter how you flip it..

If you are gonna condemn the activities of NDA and expect me to seat at par with you on who is a Criminal.. Then you are wrong, so you can't make any form of excuses for anyone else no matter you reason..

Once they did not wait for the lousy laws to take it course then I can't continue talking abt it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by Grundig: 2:27pm On May 28, 2016
modath:

Pa Chuks, The Fulani Herdsmen Menace is not the same as this and you people know it.... The issue isn't that anyone is holding brief for the Fulani Criminal Rustlers the call is not to demonize a whole Ethnic group because of a few criminals amongst them..

The Average herdsman is looking for what his cattle will eat, it is the destructive elements amongst them that need to be weeded out and annihilated......

P.S... Leave that story about better sites, Na lie am not saying this to big up Seun 's head but there is nothing better than Nairaland in Nigeria!!! #Period
Lol.
This comment reeks of unadulterated hypocricy. But guess what....I can't be bothered to address it.

I shall just go back to reading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by Mcowubaba: 2:31pm On May 28, 2016
chukwudi44:

BROS MORE ESTABLISHED BRANDS HAVE DIED!! BETTER GO AND STUDY BUSINESS,NO MATTER HOW STRONG A BRAND IS,IT MUST NEVER TAKE ITS CUSTOMERS FOR GRANTED!! NAIRALAND WILL BE NOTHING IF PEOPLE STOP VISITING THE SITE.IF FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION IS WITHDRAWN,I BET YOU MANY PEOPLE WILL LEAVE.
This is exactly what I was saying in another thread
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by incomintop: 2:31pm On May 28, 2016
all ijaws are criminals omenka
is this statement not insightful

https://www.nairaland.com/2083560/northern-elders-fault-jonathans-comment

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 2:32pm On May 28, 2016
omenka should go and open his own forum where him and his e-rats can be free to hail buhari. not coming on nairaland to claim champion lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by ireneony(f): 2:33pm On May 28, 2016
Mynd44 can you please close this thread undecided

Cc seun
Dominique
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 2:35pm On May 28, 2016
ireneony:
Mynd44 can you please close this thread undecided

Cc seun
Dominique
Lalasticlala
?
Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by omenka(m): 2:38pm On May 28, 2016
johnwizey:
What gives u the impression they still dont support him? Its nt by opening threads like barcanista, omenka isn't calling for the total ban of NDA supporters i guess he is only calling for censorship on threads supporting their violence
I even made that abundantly clear. Don't know how difficult that is to understand.

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 2:39pm On May 28, 2016
omenka:
I even made that abundantly clear. Don't know how difficult that is to understand.
sharaaap undecided adeke

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by chebeoc(m): 2:39pm On May 28, 2016
Writing and threaten people won't solve any problem. let the guy tell Buhari and his supporters that wining election does not mean that they won civil war again. with population of more than 170m people only 15m voted you to power and you want the whole country to be in love with you.No matter who likes your personality or your government you're the president of the whole country,you must carry everyone along.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by Mcowubaba: 2:40pm On May 28, 2016
Mynd44:

Secession is an illegal act. It is covered by rule 9.

Thanks
You just hid a topic I created, maybe due to public complaint, instead of sending it privately undecided

Now, what's the difference between my thread and this one, why is this one still on...

We are gradually giving up hope on this site...
The double standards stink to high heavens..

I expect you to hide this comment and ban me as usual (even though I didn't break any rules) cheesy grin

Deactivation in view soon cool

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by modath(f): 2:41pm On May 28, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

You see the challenge I have with peep like you is trying so hard to sort for word to justify criminality, yes called it by its name but you are still looking for ways to inform me that at least I could in some ways reason with it and maybe find it in my heart to accommodate them..

"The Fulani Herdsmen Menace is not the same as this and you people know it". I don't know it, but I would be grateful if you ll clarify!

Criminality is same. .No matter how you flip it..

If you are gonna condemn the activities of NDA and expect me to seat at par with you on who is a Criminal.. Then you are wrong, so you can't make any form of excuses for anyone else no matter you reason..

Once they did not wait for the lousy laws to take it course then I can't continue talking abt it..

You are hell bent on faulting me and will do so no matter how ridiculous or inconsistent the raised point is.

Just the way i asked another poster,; provide evidence that i am in support of the marauding killer herdsmen?

My only grouse is, don't tag a whole Tribe as terrorists!!!

Same way i won't tag all Ijaws as terrorists, & will not appreciate anyone around me to do so.. It's only some criminal minded lazy ones who have hijacked a common struggle to enrich themselves, they really don't care about the average ND man , woman or child..

Terrorism is terrorism, killer herdsmen or NDA...

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by Ojiofor: 2:43pm On May 28, 2016
Omenka and his tyrant president can only bully guys like Seun to dance to their tune but of course they can't bully big guys like Mark Zuckerberg.
Omenka go and write petition to Mark Zuckerberg of facebook to ban self determination groups.

2 Likes

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 2:45pm On May 28, 2016
iykak47:
Bias mode I never expected you to say otherwise, i don't know if Omekankita is your gay boy friend, you always obey like a zombie whenever he calls for your attention to ban an opponent. Who dey fear your ban? Yeye.
he has lost our respect, he was a common nairalander but he allowed omenka to use him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 28, 2016
iykak47:
Bias mode I never expected you to say otherwise, i don't know if Omekankita is your gay boy friend, you always obey like a zombie whenever he calls for your attention to ban an opponent. Who dey fear your ban? Yeye.
gringringrin
Cc: Dearpreye

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

ECOWAS Leaders Meet Again On Mali / AMCON Will Publish The Names Of 7,912 Debtors / "We Lagosian Are Too Soft"- Angry Lagosians React To The Lagos LP Candidate List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.