Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Dear Seun, Of Nairaland And Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Seun, Of Nairaland And Niger Delta Avengers (4680 Views)

Update On Exercise Crocodile Smile II In The South West And Niger Delta / Jonathan And Niger Delta Governors used oil money as pocket money: Masari / Buhari And Niger-Delta Dialogue Team Meet + What PMB Told Them - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Seun, Of Nairaland And Niger Delta Avengers by ckmayoca: 4:45pm On May 28, 2016
greatgod2012:
The issue of NDA is like a child who wants to get at his parents and he decides to break his hand or leg, though, the parents will be disturbed, but he too will partake of the pains.

In this case the child need to be left alone to keep hurting himself cos after many sleepless night the child will calm down. So leave the child alone.

Hate is everywhere in this country. You air ur view they call u Ipod, they kill ur ppl other regions laugh at u. Everything is messed up abeg.
Re: Dear Seun, Of Nairaland And Niger Delta Avengers by dimieprincess(f): 5:20pm On May 28, 2016
omenka:

You obviously wrote this in response to my thread. Saw you peeping several times but your ego wouldn't let you comment on it. cheesy

Anyway, from what the crux of my post was (as quoted above in the bold portions), we are on the same page.

God bless Nigeria.
pls what do u mean by "Highly condemnable activities" in your earlier comment u made reference to?
You can't force every1 to condemn what u think is condemnable. What is condemnable by you may not to others, don't forget we are humans with freewill and different tastes.
Stop behaving like a saint and stop controlling Mynd44 like a poppy, pushing him to anywhere you want him to
Re: Dear Seun, Of Nairaland And Niger Delta Avengers by todayboy: 6:26pm On May 28, 2016
DropShot:

Keep deluding yourself.

Pls tell us what happened to MASSOB, MEND, IPOB and many other similar groups in the past?

No amount of destruction done by NSA will hurt Nigeria to make them have their idiotic demands granted. They'll eventually realize that you don't fight the government and win.

Kanu will rot in jail. Many innocent people of some Niger Delta villages will be killed as collateral damage. And life will continue as it has in the past.

Save this post for future.
Some new millionaire will evolve like tompolo and dokubo

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Of Nairaland And Niger Delta Avengers by Beremx(f): 6:32pm On May 28, 2016
Mr. Seun, if you're reading my post, there was a time i advised you to change the word "Biafra" to Secessionists in your rule number 9 instead of singling out Biafra. Unfortunately you didn't take my advice. I think this is the time to do so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun, Of Nairaland And Niger Delta Avengers by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 6:45pm On May 28, 2016
greatgod2012:
The issue of NDA is like a child who wants to get at his parents and he decides to break his hand or leg, though, the parents will be disturbed, but he too will partake of the pains.

God bless you my sister..you're one of the few people on this forum who think before they type kiss
Re: Dear Seun, Of Nairaland And Niger Delta Avengers by DropShot: 7:11pm On May 28, 2016
todayboy:

Exactly. And their misery cycle continues.
Re: Dear Seun, Of Nairaland And Niger Delta Avengers by ilovetheline: 7:31pm On May 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Dear Seun,

The unfortunate development in parts of Niger Delta region that has seen the irresponsible destruction of public and private facilities by a misguided group claiming to be Niger Delta Avengers has seen a few people calling for a modification of your infamous Rule 9. Specifically, promoters of this call have been asking you to censor anything related to NDA and their self resolve for a sovereign state, just like you did the Indigenous People of Biafra(IPOB) and their secession demand.

Though a Niger Deltan and an advocate of Niger Delta emancipation, I join many others from the Niger Delta and across Nigeria to condemn the economic terrorism and carnage perpetrated by the faceless NDA. I've never believed in self-destructive and suicidal ways to address a problem.

I believe it is also appropriate to state my position on the censor call. A position I believe is human, legitimate, and appropriate.

1. Recall that about few days after you enacted the 'infamous' Rule 9, I stated in my disagreement thread that..
It will be more appropriate for the moderators to take down content by agitators of Biafra that promotes hate, violence and support arson. However, they deserve the right to be expressive( as long as they express themselves in a civil manner).

I still stand by the position that you instruct your moderators to take down content, posts, tweets and comments including from popular news outlet that promotes the violent act and economic terrorism of the NDA. ****

2. Nairaland is a platform that offer everyone the chance to air their views on issues and contribute to National development. The issue of the Niger Delta, like other agitation should not be swept away like a non issue. I believe Nairaland should offer political discussants the platform to discuss these issues and see how a consensus can be achieved to attain development and peace in our country.

We owe our dear country and humanity a great responsibility as a group and as individuals. Posterity shall never be kind to us if we abuse the privilege and opportunity that the Almighty has bestowed upon us.

God Bless You
God Bless Us All
God Bless Nigeria
free speech. Seun does not rule the world. If they never speak, no one can communicate with them
Re: Dear Seun, Of Nairaland And Niger Delta Avengers by Observant: 7:49pm On May 28, 2016
blueto:

I accede with this, but why not mobilize them and execute a placid colloquium with them by indoctrinating them via refuting their ideology with the aim of inducing them to ditch it?

They feel indignant because of their perceived marginalization and other forms of prevailing and impending unfair treatments against them. So adopting violence blueprints for curtailing their activities will solely pass a message of authenticating their sensed aversive conceptions towards them, thereby, aggrandising their resentment and acrimony with the govt.

The govt should be tactful and express pacifism towards this repugners. the “crushing” mechanism will solely depict portentous presentiments.

On point bruh

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Of Nairaland And Niger Delta Avengers by Feraz(m): 7:56pm On May 28, 2016
EazyMoh:
You cannot separate Ipods with violent antecedents, not when Kanu is their idol. The avengers itself looks more like ipod than true Niger Delta agitation, because they deny any means of entrities to see them reason. And the release of Kanu is top of their demands.
Good write-up though.
What does IPOB have to do with NDA?
Re: Dear Seun, Of Nairaland And Niger Delta Avengers by Ebukaobi: 7:59pm On May 28, 2016
TheArchangel:
Mynd44
Rule 2

Another IPOB yoot

Smh

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun, Of Nairaland And Niger Delta Avengers by gunuvi(m): 8:07pm On May 28, 2016
This is a very useless post by a big slowpoke
Re: Dear Seun, Of Nairaland And Niger Delta Avengers by HammerTheirPapa(f): 8:21pm On May 28, 2016
seunmsg:
Yorubas will say "omo ma pami omo ma pami, toba ya, adi omo ma pa'ra e".

Bomb the pipelines as much as you like, Nigeria will find a way to survive. At the end of the day, you would only end up destroying your people and your environment.

Another yoruba muslim emergency adviser on Environmental matter. So because of oil, fulanis and muslim yorubas don turn enviromentalists. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun, Of Nairaland And Niger Delta Avengers by ebamma(m): 8:48pm On May 28, 2016
DropShot:

Keep deluding yourself.

Pls tell us what happened to MASSOB, MEND, IPOB and many other similar groups in the past?

No amount of destruction done by NSA will hurt Nigeria to make them have their idiotic demands granted. They'll eventually realize that you don't fight the government and win.

Kanu will rot in jail. Many innocent people of some Niger Delta villages will be killed as collateral damage. And life will continue as it has in the past.

Save this post for future.
the mods. Now won't ban this guy for encouraging violence. But if i respond in kind,
I'll be banned.

The bias of the politics section mod.
Keeps showing.
Re: Dear Seun, Of Nairaland And Niger Delta Avengers by EazyMoh(m): 8:49pm On May 28, 2016
Feraz:
What does IPOB have to do with NDA?
Demand for Nmandi Kanus release and breaking Nigeria up.
Re: Dear Seun, Of Nairaland And Niger Delta Avengers by ebamma(m): 8:53pm On May 28, 2016
todayboy:

at least the took a while to hit it off a resource that is in their backyard,

The Mai Deribes and Folurunsho Alakijas made their's decades ago off ND oil
Re: Dear Seun, Of Nairaland And Niger Delta Avengers by ebamma(m): 9:00pm On May 28, 2016
If we can't discuss about happenings that affect us,

what do we do here then?

View celebrity pictures ?,

I don see why many guys were been dey make sense don leave this forum.
This is a typical Nigerian,

Always trying to show that he is the Boss /owner.
Re: Dear Seun, Of Nairaland And Niger Delta Avengers by BiafranAmerican: 10:13pm On May 28, 2016
Whp takes nairaland seriousely by the way. The silly seun banned pro-biafran discourse but vanguard and other mainstream media take the traffic and now you want him to ban NDA. Who gives a shit. You shoukd ask him to ban fulani herdsmen and boko haram. We dont give a shit. Twitter and vanguard are better platforms.
Re: Dear Seun, Of Nairaland And Niger Delta Avengers by madamgrace: 12:53am On May 29, 2016
BiafranAmerican:
Whp takes nairaland seriousely by the way. The silly seun banned pro-biafran discourse but vanguard and other mainstream media take the traffic and now you want him to ban NDA. Who gives a shit. You shoukd ask him to ban fulani herdsmen and boko haram. We dont give a shit. Twitter and vanguard are better platforms.
The OP is not calling for ban on NDA, he's even supporting free speech. pls read again...
Re: Dear Seun, Of Nairaland And Niger Delta Avengers by madamgrace: 12:55am On May 29, 2016
ebamma:
If we can't discuss about happenings that affect us,

what do we do here then?

View celebrity pictures ?,

I don see why many guys were been dey make sense don leave this forum.
This is a typical Nigerian,

Always trying to show that he is the Boss /owner.
Why are you hitting on the OP that is clearly advocating for free speech?
Re: Dear Seun, Of Nairaland And Niger Delta Avengers by coolscott(m): 3:09am On May 30, 2016
Of course the NDA have qualified themselves to be called criminals.
And I laughed (but was also embarrassed) when I saw their currency note.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. / Biafra Is Churning Out Disinformation. Fact Check / Tinubu's US Visa Is Fake - US Official Website(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.