Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) (40249 Views)

I'm Phat Not Fat - Tboss Responds To Comments About Her Body Weight / DJ Cuppy Posted A Photo With Anthony Joshua And Got These Hilarious Comments / Hilarious Comments Between Korede Bello & a fan over Rihanna's 'mechanic' outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 28, 2016
Saw this post on twitter today and the comment about Banky W really got me as the best man for all times. Congrats to Toolz and Capt Tunde but that’s not the important thing here. All eyes are on Banky W, Tunde’s best man.

Yes, we know Banky and Tunde are best friends hence his choice as best man but, Banky has served as best man at least 3 celebrity weddings in less than 3 years! 2 if you count Tiwa and Tee Billz’s crashed marriage.

This is not bad, but I earnestly hope that the next wedding Banky W will attend will be his own.

www.234buzz.com/banky-w-best-man-times

3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 28, 2016
The Olajumoke comment got Me.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by DesChyko: 2:21pm On May 28, 2016
No mind them jare. Dem go carry cake go share for Dubai finish, if dem get wahala now, na Naija dem go share am give. undecided

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by crazymommy(f): 2:24pm On May 28, 2016
Banky W is the kind of friends we need in our lives...he is always there for his friends in good or bad times....for those saying he should go and marry and at the same time still mocking toolz wedding are contradicting themselves.if you claim marriages don't last these days then why are you still insisting that he should go and marry even if he is not ready for the challenges in marriage??the same marriage you are condemning is the same marriage you are telling someone to involve himself in....hypocrites...

149 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 28, 2016
Nigerians sef....
Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by SAMBARRY: 2:37pm On May 28, 2016
And who told that one married men don't also act as best men to their groom friends on their wedding undecided

Mgbeke girl forming itk. She obviously hasn't left her village or Nigeria before

Shioor
Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by Yuneehk(f): 2:38pm On May 28, 2016
"Here no be cemetery" grin

35 Likes

Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by crazymommy(f): 2:40pm On May 28, 2016
SAMBARRY:
And who told that one married men don't also act as best men to their groom friends on their wedding undecided

Mgbeke girl forming itk. She obviously hasn't left her village or Nigeria before

Shioor
Don't mind them...kids that cannot even wash their dirty undies and make it clean will be forming marriage advocate...

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by crazymommy(f): 2:43pm On May 28, 2016
DesChyko:
No mind them jare. Dem go carry cake go share for Dubai finish, if dem get wahala now, na Naija dem go share am give. undecided
Do they knock on their doors to share it??or they were forced??no be the jobless people go dey carry celeb matter put for head and start taking everything about the yeyebrity personal??e.g some fans took the tiwa savage marriage saga too personal even more than their own family issues...is that not crap?

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 28, 2016
Just look at how ugly their Dubai venue is,
Nigeria venue can provide better appearance and
style. they flew to Dubai to do their wedding in
that shabby venue ,Tools father don't look happy
,i guess the old man would have wanted toolz to
do her wedding in Nigeria so that his average
friends and average family members can attend
it. but toolz loving competition didnt want to wed
in Nigeria. Nigerian celebrities are just good at
showing off.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by SAMBARRY: 2:44pm On May 28, 2016
crazymommy:
Don't mind them...kids that cannot even wash their dirty undies and make it clean will be forming marriage advocate...
and that clown throwing shades at banky W asking when he'll marry is she herself ready for marriage.

I don't understand why Nigerians release all sort of bile when others are doing well for themselves undecided

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by Hundreddegrees(m): 2:46pm On May 28, 2016
Without haters life would be so boring

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by crazymommy(f): 2:46pm On May 28, 2016
SAMBARRY:
and that clown throwing shades at banky W asking when he'll marry is she herself ready for marriage.

I don't understand why Nigerians release all sort of bile when others are doing well for themselves undecided
Exactly!!that is why the country is not moving forward...so many enemies of progress....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by JoeCutie(m): 2:47pm On May 28, 2016
They haff carry their wedding to Dubai again like Tbillz and Tiwa. When e start to dey happen, let me not see anybody near Lekki bridge oh let alone, ttrying to commit suicide. And, I wouldn't want to be disturbed with their marital issues when it starts. Instead of having your wedding in Lagos, you go carry am go Dubai, thereby depriving us of the free Jollof we are supposed to chop, then when you start having problems, na then you go remember say we be una fans. Fan ko AC ni. undecided

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by crazymommy(f): 2:49pm On May 28, 2016
Vickyydera:
style. they flied to Dubai to do their wedding in
thay shabby venue ,Tools father don't look happy
showing off.
Why are you crying than the bereaved??who dem injure who dey use bandage??all these words on top another person marriage??

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by Hundreddegrees(m): 2:50pm On May 28, 2016
crazymommy:
Banky W is the kind of friends we need in our lives...he is always there for his friends in good or bad times....for those saying he should go and marry and at the same time still mocking toolz wedding are contradicting themselves.if you claim marriages don't last these days then why are you still insisting that he should go and marry even if he is not ready for the challenges in marriage??the same marriage you are condemning is the same marriage you are telling someone to involve himself in....hypocrites...

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 28, 2016
crazymommy:
Why are you crying than the bereaved??
cos e pain me say I no go chop jellof rice for toolz wedding cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by SAMBARRY: 2:51pm On May 28, 2016
crazymommy:
Exactly!!that is why the country is not moving forward...so many enemies of progress....
mother's really have a lot of work to do raising mentally healthy men and women not narcists and masochist.they're always offended when they see others doing well.it's obvious parents of 80s,90s and 2000 have failed if not we won't be seeing sociopaths spewing all sorts of thrash on the internet

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by crazymommy(f): 2:53pm On May 28, 2016
Hundreddegrees:

Kids that still depend on their parents to buy 100naira recharge card or buy boxers is insulting someone old enough to be his aunt..what a disrespectful he-goat...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by SAMBARRY: 2:54pm On May 28, 2016
Hundreddegrees:

go and take care of your kid.see how dirty and malnourished he looks.moreso if you can't comprehend what she typed you're obviously underaged and shouldn't be here

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by SAMBARRY: 2:56pm On May 28, 2016
crazymommy:
gbam

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:03pm On May 28, 2016
Hmmm I tink dey r right jor
Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by Dollyak(f): 3:04pm On May 28, 2016
umm

funny grin undecided
Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by Roon9(m): 3:04pm On May 28, 2016
So dis my yoruba frd married dis hausa girl n took her to ondo. Communication was obviously an issue as she doesn't understand dia language.

Everytime she goes to the grocery store she would lift her gown, point to her thighs n d seller would understand she needs chicken thighs. This went on everytime.
One day she wanted to buy banana, so she took her husband angry......

Oh wait! Wat r thinking? Haha d man understands yoruba na grin

8 Likes

Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by skillet(m): 3:04pm On May 28, 2016
Recipes for failed marriages:
1. Marry in dubai
2. Make banky w your best man.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by Beehshorp(m): 3:05pm On May 28, 2016
Vickyydera:
style. they flied to Dubai to do their wedding in
thay shabby venue ,Tools father don't look happy
showing off.

Go and wed ur own in dubai nw or are u pained ?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 28, 2016
JoeCutie:
They haff carry their wedding to Dubai again like Tbillz and Tiwa. When e start to dey happen, let me not see anybody near Lekki bridge oh let alone, ttrying to commit suicide. And, I wouldn't want to be disturbed with their marital issues when it starts. Instead of having your wedding in Lagos, you go carry am go Dubai, thereby depriving us of the free Jollof we are supposed to chop, then when you start having problems, na then you go remember say we be una fans. Fan ko AC ni. undecided
hehehe why the thing dey pain you tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by Sijo01(f): 3:05pm On May 28, 2016
cheesy :d south_jay is a certified clown.
Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by ireneony(f): 3:06pm On May 28, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
The Olajumoke comment got Me.
is that really Olajumoke?
Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by flokii: 3:07pm On May 28, 2016
skillet:
Recipes for failed marriages:
1. Marry in dubai
2. Make banky w your best man.

Not fair/funny.

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by SKIPCY(m): 3:08pm On May 28, 2016
i guess tomatoe is cheaper in dubai.

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Comments About Toolz Wedding In Dubai (Pictures) by Saheed9: 3:08pm On May 28, 2016
but seriously, how many times are they marrying I think they had one recently

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram / Davido Retweets Adelekes’ Bank Accounts Frozen By EFCC Tweet / Olu Jacobs Shows Swag At 76 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.