Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady (3905 Views)

My Brother Feeling Like Most Wanted Bachelor / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / How Do You Like Your Man's Body? What Do You Like In A Woman's Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*You mistaken if you think I'm gon cut my hair off
after I all that time an care I took ta get it to the beautiful puff it is taday.
[email] It doesn't change those facts tho'.[/email]
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by dauntless15(m): 3:51pm On May 28, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin being a lady..we can sit for hours doing our make up, we shopping like crazy and besides we have this "ladies night" in some clubs where the free flow drinks til we pass out ... cool cool cool
being a guy we apply no make up and girls get to fall in love with us just the way we are, but girls on the other hand screams artificial, hair, nails, brows,lips,height, boobs, complexion. i was all over a girl in a club like stink on shit but saw her without make up the following week and was devastated, she asked what did you want to tell me at the club i couldn't think fast so i asked are you a student of futh minna she said no and i said i mistook you for someone. thanks for your time

we shop too and our own shopping isn't cumbersome with bargaining and rowdiness everywhere, if girls visit your boutique they will wear everything and finally buy two or three and them go prize ooo u go old

we have guys night too, bachelor's night, general hangouts, girl search sundae flexing being a guy is the best thing that happened to me
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by dauntless15(m): 3:53pm On May 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*°man I am African American
'swag' was birthed an lives by my people
But still I profess....we ladies do it best! tongue

nah, i agree to disagree
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by dauntless15(m): 3:54pm On May 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wat na cheesy cheesy
grin you know exactly what i meant
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 28, 2016
dauntless15:
being a guy we apply no make up and girls get to fall in love with us just the way we are, but girls on the other hand screams artificial, hair, nails, brows,lips,height, boobs, complexion. i was all over a girl in a club like stink on shit but saw her without make up the following week and was devastated, she asked what did you want to tell me at the club i couldn't think fast so i asked are you a student of futh minna she said no and i said i mistook you for someone. thanks for your time

we shop too and our own shopping isn't cumbersome with bargaining and rowdiness everywhere, if girls visit your boutique they will wear everything and finally buy two or three and them go prize ooo u go old

we have guys night too, bachelor's night, general hangouts, girl search sundae flexing being a guy is the best thing that happened to me

But we flexed differently... grin
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by dauntless15(m): 3:58pm On May 28, 2016
KashyBaby:

But we flexed differently... grin
its only amebo, gossip, malice, ice scream, sharwarma, yoghurt, friedrice and chicken plus checking hot guys out and fighting yourselves over who he will ask out, girls are booring
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Doubleagent008(m): 4:00pm On May 28, 2016
Cutehector:
So op ur tryna say u get pregnant most times just cuz u need help
I'm sure you know the implication! You wicked.
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 28, 2016
dauntless15:
nah, i agree to disagree
*That's fine,yer entitled to yer wrong opinion.
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by dauntless15(m): 4:12pm On May 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*That's fine,yer entitled to yer wrong opinion.
wareva
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 28, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] It doesn't change those facts tho'.[/email]
*Did you do what i asked
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 28, 2016
dauntless15:
wareva
*°•Whatever ta you too tongue tongue
...bye
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Did you do what i asked
[email] Yeah did. Go check the thread. [/email]
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by dauntless15(m): 4:18pm On May 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
[color=#990000][/color]
nairaland can be funny sometimes grin warris dis mess
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 28, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] Yeah did. Go check the thread. [/email]
*No,did you delete that pic?
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*No,did you delete that pic?
[email] I will, later on. Follow back? [/email]
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 28, 2016
dauntless15:
nairaland can be funny sometimes grin warris dis mess
*accident... I fixed it though.
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 28, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] I will, later on. Follow back? [/email]
No,now
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 28, 2016
dauntless15:
its only amebo, gossip, malice, ice scream, sharwarma, yoghurt, friedrice and chicken plus checking hot guys out and fighting yourselves over who he will ask out, girls are booring

Hahahahaha..who does that? We don't have time for gossips..working ladies are busy chasing papers not hot guys... cool
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by dauntless15(m): 4:28pm On May 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*accident... I fix it though.
can we be friends?
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 28, 2016
dauntless15:
can we be friends?
*ooh you want ta make peace with me....too late tongue
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by dauntless15(m): 4:31pm On May 28, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahahaha..who does that? We don't have time for gossips..working ladies are busy chasing papers not hot guys... cool
naso we d hear am, two girls were fighting and removing thier hair yesterday because of boyfriend I'll rather have all male kids than all female kids I'd kill myself
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by dauntless15(m): 4:33pm On May 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*ooh you want ta make peace with me....too late tongue
sheesh are we fighting? we weren't fighting na, you see girls are too serious and malicious
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 28, 2016
dauntless15:
naso we d hear am, two girls were fighting and removing thier hair yesterday because of boyfriend I'll rather have all male kids than all female kids I'd kill myself

grin those ladies got no chill... so what did u do?
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 28, 2016
dauntless15:
sheesh are we fighting? we weren't fighting na, you see girls are too serious and malicious
grin ....No,yer too serious.

....*Does this emoji look malicious ' tongue ' ?
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by dauntless15(m): 4:39pm On May 28, 2016
KashyBaby:

grin those ladies got no chill... so what did u do?
lmao of course was thinking of putting it on nairaland but no one was willing to give me his or her phone because they have trust issues and am not with mine just went down the street to get something, so i just stood there laughing hysterically free boobs display
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by dauntless15(m): 4:40pm On May 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin ....No,yer too serious.

....*Does this emoji look malicious ' tongue ' ?
then lets get down on it bae cheesy
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 28, 2016
dauntless15:
lmao of course was thinking of putting it on nairaland but no one was willing to give me his or her phone because they have trust issues and am not with mine just went down the street to get something, so i just stood there laughing hysterically free boobs display

grin lucky u...at least u had a privileged to see those melons popping out of nowhere grin grin
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by dauntless15(m): 4:46pm On May 28, 2016
KashyBaby:

grin lucky u...at least u had a privileged to see those melons popping out of nowhere grin grin
lol melons? am not crazy about fallen heroes i like the perky ones, sexy when there are wearing only bras
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 28, 2016
dauntless15:
dauntless15:
then lets get down on it bae cheesy
*I Don't think we'd make good friends on account of the above
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by dauntless15(m): 4:48pm On May 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*I Don't think we'd make go
please? with teary cow eyes
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 28, 2016
dauntless15:
lol melons? am not crazy about fallen heroes i like the perky ones, sexy when there are wearing only bras

Lol....don't tell me what u saw was all fallen heroes popping out grin tongue
Re: For The Ladies:what Do You Like Most About Being A Lady by dauntless15(m): 4:50pm On May 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*I Don't think we'd make good friends on account of the above
why naw honesty is a good trait and a sense of humour too, get down on it i dont mean it in a Hot way pls am begging uuuuu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Is The Best? / President Robert Mugabe Relationship Advice Will Leave U Speechless / Signs Of A Man Who Will Never Ever Stop Loving You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.