Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,878 members, 7,806,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work - Fashion (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work (617139 Views)

Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work By / Queenfav's Makeup Lounge...(product Reviews,makeup Tips And Recommendations) / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Toyindebbie: 3:48pm On Jul 01, 2014
Hi y'all, add dis pin to get Salicylic acid peels of different strengths in nigeria 2A83FD7E
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Kheyindae(f): 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
DO YOU KNOW tinted Moisturisers in gel form "non-comedogenic" containing honey, shea butter, avocado, alpha hydroxy acids, serum, Spf 30+, aloe vera, apple cider vinegar, almond oil, olive oil, coconut oil, jojoba. And Water based moisturiser
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by mubaraqqq(f): 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
I do enjoy MAKARI Night Treatment Jar Cream… it does work wonders on my skin http://www.africanshop.shikenan.com/african-beauty/skin-brightening-jar-creams/makari-night-treatment-cream-jar-100ml
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Greenfriend: 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2014
Now, based on multiple client reviews, I have two (a simple and a professional) safe skin care regimens that will rock ur world
SIMPLE REGIMEN
1. Bathe with Tracia's Goat Milk Shower Cream (it's 1000ml in size, economize by wetting ur body b4 applying it on ur sponge and then body, allow on ur body 4 about 2 mins b4 rinsing off. Buttergrey is a reputable dealer for this)
2. If U are the type that does not wanna apply cream, then, pls 4 d love of mother nature, apply a sunscreen (we will discuss this on Whatsapp so that we will decide a suitable & affordable one 4 U; the type that won't distort ur make-up or leave a cast)
3. If U wanna use an afforable cream, U will mix Carotein serum and Sure White lotion. U could also go for golden products like 55H+ serum & its glycerine lotion OR QEI+ Privilege serum and its lotion (these two brands cost between 8500-9500 but very smart. The lotions are in large volumes of 500ml that last a long time). Then apply our chosen sunblock and U are good to go!
For the Advanced/Professional regimen, that's for those who understand skin care & the need 4 a religious use, are passionate 4 a flawless skin & conversant with basic skin care ingredients and terms like 'exfoliation', 'AHA', 'Retin-A', 'PIH', 'SAP' etc. Contact me on Whatsapp 08034053406 (this needs a Question & Answers session) as I would not want to complicate matters for the newbies here. Many thanks, Dearies

2 Likes

Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by 1stLadyRobinho: 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
Glow your skin/Toning(Not bleaching) in 10days(organic base and affordable)

Facial Treatments/pimples, spot removal ,facial burn in 2weeks

knuckles remover, knee $ Elbow

Asian oil,french oil,thailand milk,kojic acid soaps nd creams

Original crystal white lotion nd serum

1stlady Herbal Beauty Spa soap(purely organic)

Treatments for Severe eczema

Makeup Training - Bridal, Runway/Fashion/Catwalk, Special events,Gele, Nails and Hair..Contact 1stLady makeover concepts and more on firstlady426@yahoo.com or 07059900676 & 09027671957 or bbm 2BFFE36F

we deliver to u anywhere, anytime.

Please like our page on facebook,for Health tips,Beauty,Skin and more...you will be glad you did.pls Re-Bc#1stladymakeovercares#
1stlady Makeover Concepts & More.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by OduntanGabriel(m): 12:34am On Jul 09, 2014
I need someone to help me out, I have got a prob with my face, few years ago I noticed this little spot on mu face, it was that kinda spot that affects abino wen dey take too much salt, I never put too much attention to it until few months wen I noticed it has been spreading, I have tried many things such as Amos white,papaya, etc not working... Pls what can I use to get rid of this?
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 12, 2014
Please where can I buy Clean and clear oil free dual action moisturizer in Ibadan or Lagos
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Amerinancy(f): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
Please visit this thread and contribute
https://www.nairaland.com/1809506/perverted-woman
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Greenfriend: 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
I am back! The World Cup is finally over. And we doctors are still on strike (sobs). Can I have ur skin care questions & queries now?
As part of my devotion to U, beauty and glow lovers, I am co-ordinating a group/bulk order where U can either include ur own beauty products orders or consult me 4 what U need 2 be included in the final order. In essence, I am going 2 the market 4 U cos I know credible dealers and I am a veteran as regards price & quality. The choice is YOURS. The deadline for indicating interest is Wednesday 30th July.Contact me on Whatsapp 08034053406 or on Facebook (EVERGREEN CHINEDUM UBOCHI)
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by yemibabe4(f): 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
Also available for skin whitening: Just mix with your Favorite cream/serum
Kojic Acid Powder 50g
Alpha Arbutin Powder 50g

call/whatsapp 08028115086
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by misskungfup: 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
Contact me for your natural lightening black soap,lightening cream,glutathione soap,kojie san soap,kojic acid powder on 08092642394/263D25ED
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Shinatu: 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
I have been having difficulties using this Kuddy cosmetic retail site www.iyaoloja.com
In fact, i have never been able to use it?
Please, has anyone tried it before, can you go from the first page to another page?
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by roxander: 11:24am On Jul 30, 2014
Would you rather Test before you buy or buy straightUp?.. Here is what i found in Lagos, A new startup called BeautyBox and i have been an active subscriber to their World class perfumes and beauty Products ranging from L'oreal Paris, Maybelline Newyork, Revlon and many more..
BeautyBox is Nigeria's #1 monthly beauty subscription service. BeautyBox selects assortments of 5+ beauty essentials from the world’s finest brands and delivers to your doorstep each month. if you are a smart shopper you would definitely like this. :p

I got this "How It Works" guide from their website.

UNWRAP THE BEST IN BEAUTY!
Discover a blend of suprises in each month's BeautyBox. BeautyBox matchmakes you with the perfect products by offering a varying selection monthly to your delight. We select a mix of 5+ deluxe beauty essentials from the finest brands and deliver to your doorstep each month. Discovery yourself as we offer you affordable luxury.

Here's how it works:

BECOME A MEMBER

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE 5+ DELUXE BEAUTY AND LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS IN YOUR BOX. ONLY #5,000 NAIRA PER MONTH, CANCEL ANYTIME.

Once you subscribe, you will receive a BeautyBox filled with 5+ samples of beauty essentials every month. As a BeautyBox member, you will explore top beauty brands, discover new favourites, unwrap the best in beauty, become a smarter shopper while trialing products in the comfort of your own home. BeautyBox is a super moneysaver, discouraging wasteful use of money by delivering your essentials at the lowest price guaranteed.

TEST AND REVIEW

TRIAL PRODUCTS FROM WORLD'S LEADING, CLASSIC AND UPCOMING BRANDS IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME!

Ohhh how we love to listen to your feedbacks! At BeautyBox, we are very compassionate and we look forward to sharing your experiences. Through your reviews, we get more connected to you, understand your unique needs and continue to provide you with an outstanding service.

PURCHASE THE PRODUCTS

BUY WITH CONFIDENCE AFTER TESTING THE PRODUCTS YOU LOVE. ORDERS ARE DISPATCHED DAILY.

After becoming a member, you get access to exclusive member discounts and offers from purchase of products from our featured brands. You enjoy supersaver deals as we offer you products at the lowest prices guaranteed.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by snowyskinbar(f): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
Looking for lightening cream, Cream mixing,sunburn cream,knuckle cream,pimples remover visit snowy skin bar @ n0 9 abudulahi street okeira ogba lagos or call 08105546792 or 08162674359. What's app:7056993988. Bb pin 2AA16E81
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by rossyc(f): 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
Please what is the best cream for someone with an oily skin and a chocolate complexion. Please not something dat will make me darker. Thanks.
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Berniceakin: 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
sets of glytone face and body lotion,facial cream and exfoliating in stock,contact 25E605D7
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by justsmile(f): 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hi EverGreen

Few weeks back I had a Bee sting directly under my right eye. It go really swollen even to some part of my cheek. Its gone now and my eye is back to normal but the issue is that it left me with a dark under eye. Pls what can i use to remove it or will it clear on its own?! I use fair and white exfoiliating soap for bathing and Shea butter as cream. Thanks
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Greenfriend: 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
justsmile: Hi EverGreen
Get Carotein Lightening & Fading Gel Cream (not the Intensive Toning Gel pls) and apply daily on ur face. U can add the Carotein serum (the original is scarce for now) for faster effects. Fair & White products are terribly slow. Hope U know Shea Butter is good but darkens
rossyc:
Get Carotein Hydro Toning Lotion. Or QEI+ Active Harmonie Reparateur (with Carrot Oil) lotion. Thank me later
Shinatu:
Iyaoloja is no longer in vogue (kinda outdated). She stocks only select products like Black Opal. Contact me on Whatsapp: 08034053406 for more info
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
Following
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by write2obi(m): 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
Does anyone here sale or know someone that sales Tea Tree essential oil? It's really needed.

Benzoyl peroxide(like oxy or the likes) as well can't find these things any where cry
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by homesodear: 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
Taking care of your skin is quite simple, easy and rewarding; it just takes choosing the right products for your skin and knowing what to do. In simple words, the more luminous and homogenous your skin is, the more beautiful and younger you are and appear to others. Because Beauty is perceived as a whole, it needs to be taken care of as a whole: that's the sole purpose of my invite to you for exciting skincare training on Saturday 20th September 2014 at The Wellness Center, Second floor Buffalo House, 2 Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos by 10am prompt. Admission is FREE!!! For more enquiries call or whatsapp on 08034917464

Products recommended are natural, and contains up to 30% to 99.9% of fresh and pure stabilized aloe vera pulp, a powerful weapon. These products are certified from the International Aloe Science Council on the pack. Such products represents truth in labeling on the products, represents the quality of the Aloe content in the products, represents the quality of the Aloe used in the products and, that the Aloe used in the products come from a certified source, to make you look effortlessly fresh.
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by beyolah: 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
hello all,
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here goes...(just in case)

Does anyone know where I can get these stuffs in Nigeria at reasonable prices, preferably Ibadan, at most, Lagos

1.Bentonite Clay
2.TRESemmé Naturals Radiant Volume Conditioner w/ Sweet Orange and lemon grass
3.Flax seeds
4.Greek yoghurt
5.Unsulphured molasses

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by mmirage: 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
alright, generally when i am going to use a cream or any beauty product i make sure that i read reviews. so it is good that such a thread exists.
i used to have loads of black spots. really, it was a serious problem!!! i tried so many products but nothing worked. the products either made me have more pimples (thereby leaving behind the horrible black spots that i so desperately wanted to get rid of) or made my skin feel hot and inflamed. it was a terrible couple of weeks. i told myself then and there that i was not going to use those chemical ridden creams EVER AGAIN. i decided to go natural.....but where on earth do i start?

i went on a journey searching for something to clear the pimples and the black spots. i also wanted a clear and lovely complexion (every girl's dream). i stumbled upon this cream that is totally natural. i read the back on the container (something i always do before making a decision on whether i should buy it or not) and it sounded promising. here's what it said: "GK Herbal Acne/Pimple/Black Spots Clearing Cream is formulated with the most effective natural herbs that is proven very effective to clear pimples, acne, black spot, freckles and psoriasis, while keeping your skin smooth and radiant." the label on the container said "visible results in 4 days". so i was like, i have nothing to lose. i got one and started using.
i DID see results!!! now i'm telling everyone i know about it. here's their OLX link http://alimosho./gk-herbal-acne-pimple-black-spots-clearing-cream-iid-717893992
you can also contact this number: 08100094924

before i forget the product looks like this:

and make sure the seal is there so that you won't buy a fake product (we all know what that does to your skin *shivers*)
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Iyaoloja(f): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
Shinatu:
I have been having difficulties using this Kuddy cosmetic retail site www.iyaoloja.com
In fact, i have never been able to use it?
Please, has anyone tried it before, can you go from the first page to another page?

Hello Shinatu, the site works. Please send an email to webmaster@iyaoloja.com if you ever have an issue. We have customers who use it daily with out problems.
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Uglyduckling: 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hi house, I have lots of dark spots under my chin due to ingrown hairs post waxing. Pls recommend something that will help me clear them. Thanks.
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Uberchic1(f): 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
I got a FAKE Carotein serum from one of Greenfriend's sellers at yaba (Tony). Original Carotein serum is brown in colour. The serum this man sold to me is a clear and sticky liquid that draws a bit like soup. Of course I discovered this when I got home & opened the serum. I called the Tony n tried to tell him it is a fake product but he insisted it's original. Said he was supplied by Evergreen n that he (Evergreen) is the sole distributor of Carotein in Lagos. I tried the serum n broke out in 2 days.
Only for me to check the Carotein website and see the contact of the sole Nigerian distributor! I called him n he confirmed he's the sole distributor and said he doesn't know any Evergreen.
Imagine my surprise when I decided to check tthis old thread and see all this. So Mr/Mrs Evergreen, biko why r u distributing fake carotein serum?

Guys Pls find a RELIABLE source of Carotein serum OR use something else! Getting info from skin care talk and coming here to pose as an expert, probably charging unsuspecting pple for free info. Smh.

4 Likes

Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Uberchic1(f): 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
Anyone with info on DH7 products should please share. There are quite a number of them n I'm trying to make the best choice on which one to buy. The Carrot Milk lotion (orange) or The Extra Complexion Milk (red) or the Carnation Harmonie lightening lotion (brown). Any info will be really appreciated. Thanks

Also pls where can I find Clear Quick Gel cream?

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (35) (Reply)

Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here / Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.