Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work - Fashion (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work (617164 Views)

Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work By / Queenfav's Makeup Lounge...(product Reviews,makeup Tips And Recommendations) / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by trahmat: 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
Wot home made product can I use for dark knuckles

1 Like

Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by sexymeerah: 10:06am On Aug 02, 2016
Please guys, I really need someone to tell me what I can use for the stubborn spots and sunburn on my face (i've use carotone serum, an menotone cream already) I just bought k brothers soap and rosewater, but do do do not apply on the whole face or just a the spots are. And also, i've got serious dark spot on my feet from itching a mosquito bite which ha made my feet so irritating. Please ho can I clear it
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by ogedazzle: 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
PROMIXING 1 DATE:AUG 8-12 2016 FEE:2500 SEND A MESSAGE TO 07039375005 TO GET STARTED
LEARN THE SECRETS TO FABULOUS SKINCARE
COURSE OUTLINE‎ Moroccan whitening lotion Egyptian whitening milk Halfcast lotion Herbal cream for bleached skin Hot chocolate cream Fair lady mix Skin glow night cream Whitening cream Toning milk Pimples treatment cleanser Moroccan soap Extra whitening black soap Moroccan oil Talking oil Egyptian oil Halfcast oil Bright n glow oil Repair oil Stretch mark eraser Baby glow body butter Kids body butter Face cream
Get on the train
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Sharon6(f): 1:05am On Aug 15, 2016
PROMO! PROMO! PROMO!
ONE CREAM 600ML, ONE SOAP, ONE HERBAL EXFOLIATING SCRUB AND ONE FACIAL CLEANSER FOR 10K. Check my signature for contact details
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by afanide: 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ihuomadinihu:

Abi o,am also waiting for the review ,i was told it is equally effective. Fair and white products don't do anything for me. I stopped using Maxi tone Complexion care cos it stopped working after using it trice. It was very effective intially though. Am currently using Crystal white lotion(Egg yolk + Uv),i hope it works cos i've seen good comments/reviews about it.

Hi, please would you still recommend the Crystal white Lotion (Egg Yolk+UV) for anyone?

It is difficult to get a good product that wont cause GREEN VEINS, STRETCH MARKS, or DARKEN/REDEN my skin.

U can check my photo from my DP....
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by fadekemitoyin: 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
Training is going on,,online training, with discount( Pro cream mixing, facial toner,face cream, Stretch mark cream and so on,,,,hurry up.....08034292000
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by fadekemitoyin: 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
A trial will definitely convince you. And what it is essence of having new customers when you can retain the old and new customers....that is the logic @ YEMZ COSMETIC, a male cream mixer, all from the root,all organic,no side effect on any single product you try...whitening cream, lightening cream,hot chocolate cream,Snow white cream,facial toner(whitening/lightening),Knuckle removal,facial cream,whitening herbal black soap(All 7 days visible results)....call 08034292000...or watsap
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by pethen: 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
see the organic apple cider vinegar with mother,call 08066459862

Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by fadekemitoyin: 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
A trial will definitely convince you. And what it is essence of having new customers when you can retain the old and new customers....that is the logic @ YEMZ COSMETIC, a male cream mixer, all from the root,all organic,no side effect on any single product you try...whitening cream, lightening cream,hot chocolate cream,Snow white cream,facial toner(whitening/lightening),Knuckle removal,facial cream,whitening herbal black soap(All 7 days visible results)....call 08034292000...or watsap
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by fadekemitoyin: 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by bobbyANSELEM: 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
Pls i have a question to ask, pls doctors in the house pls help,, i use to have alot of acne on my face, i have never had a smooth skin since i was 15yrs, cus i have a super oily skin, expecially in the afternoon my face will be shiney and looks oily, someone prescribed retin a gel for me (gel for oily skin)but am confused on choosin between 0.05 or 0.1 i dont even want to start from 0.025(its too weak)my acne is dam tough i have used alot of thing on this my stupid face, my mind is on 0.1 cus its high and am thinkin of usin it in a very small proportion and with a moisturiser to stop or reduce the irritation,, what do u think guys? Docs? Help
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by trexglox(f): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2016
pls who knows or have used extreme white kojic acid face cream
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by marthy01: 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
Its of important to know that lightening or whitening products doesn't require mercury or steriod for them to be effective... And that is why we have worked hard towards bringing to you safe steriod-free but yet effective products which can be used conveniently without any side effects. 
We don't need to write a full page as our client's reviews are enough to proof our products efficacy. 
Get our products today & be glad you ain't changing from one product to another. 
At some point, all you need is little publicity of your products because you've got clients reviews to proof your products are definitely worth a trial. Organic but yet effective skin care products are real and that's what we offer at Marevaz Beauty Hauz. We have the Zeal to make people have the kinda skin they want.
All you need is a one-time trial and then people gets to ask you what your secrets to a flawless radiant and glowing skin. And if you wanna be sure if our products works well, then check our Facebook page Marevaz Beauty hauz 
Contact Martha on whatsapp +2348130901909. Instagram on threbiys_martti or marevaz_beautyhauz.
Our products are 99.9% effective and 100% organic....
Kindly check our clients reviews on our page to see how effective our products works

Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Lorenorganic(f): 4:10am On Nov 28, 2016
Stretch Marks has fast parmanent cure.and it works on serious stretch marks too.my brother's wife used the soap she bought from a woman in Benin that gave her fast results. The woman is based in Benin in hrs,ugbor road.her number is 07060482009.she deals with stretch marks and serious scars too.
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Sirhethat12(f): 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
MadMax1:
The money I've wasted over the years on useless beauty products with posh names and extravagant promises they fail to fulfil maddens me when I think about it. Fully half of what's on the market don't work, some are by obscure Fly by Night laboratories out to make a quick buck,while the trusted names churn out the same products,changing labels and bottles and adding one or two useless ingredients. Some products work, but will take huge investments in time and money before you see results. And yet there are little known products that deliver the same rsults cheaper and much faster.

If a product works, let's know about it here. If it doesn't, bash it here so others can steer clear. Yes, some skin products'll work for some and dismally for others. But as a general rule, what works works for a great deal of people.

Share reviews of skin and beauty products you've used or are using, good and bad

hello ladies, please how good is skin white classic with spf10?
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by sonibota: 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
I have been battling facial and body moles for some time. They are all over my face and body. I would appreciate if anyone can oblige me with a solution.
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Lightandfresh: 9:05am On Jan 28, 2017
Holla at us for your luxury skincare brands such as Elemis, Creme de lamer, Clinique, Clarins, Sothys, Dermalogica, Elizabeth Arden, Makari.

For professional treatments of your skin concerns like uneven skin tone, difficult to lighten skin, damaged skin due to bleaching, dark joints, scars, face burns, dark eye circles, acne spots, black heads, aging skin, wrinkles, stretch marks, sensitive skin, dry skin and oily skin, contact us.

We also have authentic Phillipino skincare products, authentic Kamana Egyptian Milk Lotion, Gluthatione, Kojic Acid, Sepiwhite, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Retinoids and pure organic ingredients.

We are Light and Fresh Skincare...Black women in Europe and beyond can't stop talking about us.

http://www.facebook.com/lightandfreshskincare

Email: Lightandfreshskincare@yahoo.com
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by marthy01: 5:00am On Feb 09, 2017
MAREVAZ BEAUTY HAUZ
Acning? Stretch marks? Dark knuckles/patches? Uneven skin tone? Or what you desire is to lighten/whiten naturally without blemish? Then you need to know this......
Its of important to know that lightening or whitening products doesn't require mercury or steriod for them to be effective... And that is why we have worked hard towards bringing to you safe steriod-free but yet effective products which can be used conveniently without any side effects.
Our products covers a wide range of skin care products which includes;
*Whitening products (Arabic, halfcaste, snowhite, Egyptian, Moroccan)
*lightening products
*hot chocolate products
*Hair treatment
*knuckle treatment
*pimples and acne treatment
*Stretch mark treatment
*slimming treatment
*skin reaction treatment
*Glutathione pills and injections and many more skin care products.

We don't need to write a full page as our client's reviews are enough to proof our products efficacy.
Get our products today & be glad you ain't changing from one product to another
For inquiries?
Follow us on instagram: threbiys_martti Or marevaz_beautyhauz.
And for REVIEWS of our products and services, check & follow us on our facebook page "Marevaz beauty hauz" where you can have a full sight of our services.....
Contact us on +2348130901909 (whatsapp) for further inquiries.
We are located at Iyana prince along Adigbe road Abeokuta, Ogun state Nigeria.
We make delivery worldwide.

Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Phancyorganic10(f): 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
Phancy organic works very well, contact me on 08166450456 for more details on its benefits
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by Amsweets: 8:19pm On May 06, 2017
Products that work I have used but hard to find sometimes: othine skin..., Patricia Reynile lotion, makari naturalle ,dermo white products, amlactin, etc. 08029946498 if u want any of them and more.
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by mrszee(f): 10:46pm On May 06, 2017
sonibota:
I have been battling facial and body moles for some time. They are all over my face and body. I would appreciate if anyone can oblige me with a solution.
kindly contact me on 07061208957 I have amazing kit dat would work wonders that's if you follow the procedure accurately (they are organic).
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by mrszee(f): 10:47pm On May 06, 2017
sonibota:
kindly contact me on 07061208957 I have an amazing kit dat would work wonders that's if you follow the procedure accurately (they are organic).
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by luckygirl02(f): 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Kojie san soap works wonder, same as maxi peel soap. I always recommend maxi peel soap to even out the complexion. I sell both
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by marthy01: 5:02am On Aug 30, 2017
BE FLAWLESS.....#SKINGOALS��
Get our products today & be glad you ain't changing from one product to another.
At some point, all you need is little publicity of your products because you've got clients reviews to proof your products are definitely worth a trial. Organic but yet effective skin care products are real and that's what we offer at Marevaz Beauty Hauz. We have the Zeal to make people have the kinda skin they want.
All you need is a one-time trial and then people gets to ask you what your secrets to a flawless radiant and glowing skin.
Contact Martha on whatsapp +2348130901909.
Our Instagram handles are; threbiys_martti
Kindly check our clients reviews on our Facebook page https://m.facebook.com/skincareflawles/ to see how effective our products works.

Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by harizonal123(m): 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by bewitching: 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
Learn how to make your own skin care products and save money used in buying from others

Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by bobbyANSELEM: 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
fejeerow:

yes retin a gel still available for sale

pls I urgently need one @ Retin a gel 0.1% pls I have been trying to reach your contact but can't

this is my WhatsApp contact 08188415369
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by fejeerow(f): 11:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
bobbyANSELEM:

pls I urgently need one @ Retin a gel 0.1% pls I have been trying to reach your contact but can't

this is my WhatsApp contact 08188415369

Sorry...haven't restock lately, but working on it
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by rapheeky(m): 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
Pls where can I get carotein lotion ,gel,exfoliating soap,serum, fair nd white lotion d one with kojic acid ,Burnout spf 35 sunscreen
Burnout spf 32 lip balm sunscreen glutathione dietary supplement,Mitchell group tubes (cream nd gel),55+ lotion nd soap ,maxi white with kojic acid. Pls d original ones .....in abuja
Re: Product Reviews: Stop Wasting Money! Beauty Products That Actually Work by debby4m: 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
Plz who knows the best serum/oil plus a whitening shower gel? I used to be really fair and white but I have been doing field work (under the sun) for the past 8months and I've really getting dark.

Who can recommend good lotion, serum and soap pls.
I have been using fair and white so white package for a month now but it seems there isn't any difference.
Thanks in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here / Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.