Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland (2695 Views)

How I Finally Find The Key For Easy Access / 10 Things You Learn When You Finally Find Your Forever Person / 16 Types Of People You’ll Meet Before You Finally Find “the One” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by slimthugchimee(m): 3:13pm On May 28, 2016
Finally.... i have been searching and yet i cant find one but today one contestant has giving me a mind blow.
She might be pretending waiting for the competition to be over but whichever way it is she has giving me what i wanted to see in a woman. I just love the way she handles comments even when its hatred against her, the thread she opens, and also her chill.....according to me shes not that beautifull but not all that glitters is gold, so i decide now she will be my contestant and i will do anything to make sure she wins the miss nairaland contest.

This elegant, estraordinary woman is

IVYY

congrats lady,

I have about 3 accts and 4 of my friends who havnt voted, you are geting those votes and campaigns grin

~note~ this is not any form of crush
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:16pm On May 28, 2016
slimthugchimee:
Finally i have been searching and yet i cant find one but today one contestant has giving me a mind blow.
She might be pretending waiting for the competition to be over but whichever way it is she has giving me what i wanted to see in a woman. I just love the way she handles comments even when its hatred against her, the thread she opens, and also her chill.....according to me shes not that beautifull but not all that glitters is gold, so i decide now she will be my contestant and i will do anything to make sure she wins.

This elegant, estraordinary woman is

IVYY

congrats lady,

I have about 3 accts and 4 of my friends who havnt voted, you are geting those votes and campaigns grin

Ask yourself, Who will sponsor the competition?.....

Am thinking of being a part sponsor of the competition...

And the winner must be influenced...

#Fact

1 Like

Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 28, 2016
shocked oohh is she married? Why Mrs?
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by ivyy(f): 3:17pm On May 28, 2016
Thanks you so very much @ slimthugchime . kiss
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

#Fact

The handsome is on the loose again... grin
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by slimthugchimee(m): 3:19pm On May 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

#Fact

what are you talking about undecided
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by slimthugchimee(m): 3:20pm On May 28, 2016
KashyBaby:

what if she is lipsrsealed
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by Shamstiel: 3:22pm On May 28, 2016
Pls vote for ivvy.. She is the prettiest of them all kiss
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:23pm On May 28, 2016
slimthugchimee:

what are you talking about undecided
Don't worry... lol
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:26pm On May 28, 2016
angry angry
KashyBaby:

The handsome is on the loose again... grin
On the loose?...
chai... am I a mad man grin...
You didn't date me Shea??... ayam angry ooo.. lol..
How you doing Kashyy...
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 28, 2016
Una all see ivyy for dream today
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by slimthugchimee(m): 3:33pm On May 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Don't worry... lol
now you have got me worrying...thats bad mehn, its like a girl giving you b.j and when you are reaching climax she stops and walks away leaving yoh like that...its annoying angry
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
angry angry

On the loose?...

chai... am I a mad man grin...

You didn't date me Shea??... ayam angry ooo.. lol..

How you doing Kashyy...

I am always great Mr.Handsome grin grin

I tot u going to Philippines? cool
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:43pm On May 28, 2016
KashyBaby:

Wana just come nd see you...
Hope it is possible?....
Just keep two rooms for me in your house..

L grin
KashyBaby:

Hope it is possible?....
Lol...
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:45pm On May 28, 2016
slimthugchimee:
now you have got me worrying...thats bad mehn, its like a girl giving you b.j and when you are reaching climax she stops and walks away leaving yoh like that...its annoying angry

What will you gain by voting Ivvy?...

Practically nothing...

Now when you vote my candidate, you get something cool...

Nice business... That's all am saying...
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Hope it is possible?....

L
grin

Hope it is possible?....

Lol...

Ayaaaayaaay! grin but where in Philippines u gone soak Ur feet? grin

Besides I'm not living in Philippines atm... I'm here in Singapore cool
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:49pm On May 28, 2016
KashyBaby:

Ayaaaayaaay! grin but where in Philippines u gone soak Ur feet? grin
Besides I'm not living in Philippines atm... I'm here in Singapore cool
Then am Changing my route to Singapore...
lol.
Hope you are doing good.
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by slimthugchimee(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

What will you gain by voting Ivvy?...

Practically nothing...

Now when you vote my candidate, you get something cool...

Nice business... That's all am saying...
hmmmm tell me more....whats the deal cool
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Then am Changing my route to Singapore...

lol.

Hope you are doing good.

Yeaaah I am fine...tnx (u asked me twice na ) tongue

Sure...handsome men are very much welcome here in the concrete jungle of Asia grin
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by ivyy(f): 3:55pm On May 28, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lmao I'm not married.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:56pm On May 28, 2016
slimthugchimee:

Break allegiance with Ivvy,

That's the 1st step...

New sponsors of the competition will soon be on board... But I need to make sure that my candidate will be the one taking the crown home...

So I need more supporters for her... Maybe your Ivvy can take 2nd place... goodluck to her...

In or Out??....
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by ivyy(f): 3:56pm On May 28, 2016
slimthugchimee:

So you want to change your mind grin grin grin
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:58pm On May 28, 2016
KashyBaby:

Yeaaah I am fine...tnx (u asked me twice na ) tongue

Sure...handsome men are very much welcome here in the concrete jungle of Asia grin

See you in another thread...
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 28, 2016
Don't know much about the other contestants, but Ivyy seems cool. I would vote for her if I had to vote at all.
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by slimthugchimee(m): 4:00pm On May 28, 2016
ivyy:

So you want to change your mind grin grin grin
money talks......but havent said so yet grin
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by ivyy(f): 4:00pm On May 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

#Fact

So you have a candidate already? grin

Forget sponsorship just endorse me cheesy

Or

Include me in your votes till finals grin
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by ivyy(f): 4:02pm On May 28, 2016
slimthugchimee:
money talks......but havent said so yet grin

Hahahaha I can see that grin
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by ivyy(f): 4:03pm On May 28, 2016
Haute:
Don't know much about the other contestants, but Ivyy seems cool. I would vote for her if I had to vote at all.

Thanks dear. And I hope you do vote kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by slimthugchimee(m): 4:03pm On May 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Break allegiance with Ivvy,

That's the 1st step...

New sponsors of the competition will soon be on board... But I need to make sure that my candidate will be the one taking the crown home...

So I need more supporters for her... Maybe your Ivvy can take 2nd place... goodluck to her...

In or Out??....

poor deal.......am still sticking with ivy
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:05pm On May 28, 2016
slimthugchimee:

poor deal.......am still sticking with ivy
Goodluck... Watch other guys smile home with Cash....
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:07pm On May 28, 2016
ivyy:

So you have a candidate already? grin
Forget sponsorship just endorse me cheesy
Or
Include me in your votes till finals grin
Ehnnn...

Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by iykekelvins(m): 4:12pm On May 28, 2016
#SaiMimzy
#TrendMimzy!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Save The Vagina Now!!! photo / Why Nairaland Relationships Don't Work / Describe The Type Of Wife/husband You Would Love To Marry In Future - Lady2lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.