Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland (2696 Views)

How I Finally Find The Key For Easy Access / 10 Things You Learn When You Finally Find Your Forever Person / 16 Types Of People You’ll Meet Before You Finally Find “the One” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by hringbraut: 11:26am On May 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Cake means cash.. Where the big goons roll...

Goodluck with your fun catching...

holla..

Bro I don't get you. So refiner won't discard you because you are rich or because you got your own share of money from her?
Goodluck to you too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? / They said is dope / When You Ask A Sugar Daddy To Send You A Sexy Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.