Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:19 PM

Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding (39800 Views)

Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction / Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving / Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Traditional Wedding Photos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 28, 2016
Guests at Tolu Oniru and Tunde Demuren's Dubai wedding today were dressed to the nines for the big occasion. Check out Gbemi at the wedding.

Davido's manager Kamal was there too, Paul Okoye the MD/CEO of Upfront and Personal Global Management Consultants (UPGMC), Marcy Dolapo Sijuwade, Andrea, Noble Igwe and wife, Mai Atafo, DJ Xclusive and more were all there.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/photos-guests-at-toolz-and-demurens.html

1 Share

Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 28, 2016
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 28, 2016
more

1 Like

Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by ShutdownBrown24(m): 3:43pm On May 28, 2016
WATCH THE FULL VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WygGaMiIKJo

TOOLZ DANCING HAPPILY IN DUBAI DURING HER WEDDING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paR1nnG8rhk
Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by Smellymouth: 3:43pm On May 28, 2016
I don't trust these dubai weddings undecided

That's how Teebillz danced at dubai on his wedding day like:::

Couple of yrs later, he was looking like ::

Insha Allah, It shall not be so for the Demurens

Let someburri shout Halleluyah !!!!

GLORY!!

193 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by McPhilz8(m): 3:46pm On May 28, 2016
Nice one.. Banky and Tunde's head sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by crazymommy(f): 3:46pm On May 28, 2016
that DJ exclusive suit is dope....am talking about the seventh picture.......the lady on the tenth picture got me laughing,na she wear the gown or na the gown wear am....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by Hadez(f): 3:50pm On May 28, 2016
I can't wait to get married. My boyfriend should be seeing this *download the pic n send to him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by crazymommy(f): 3:53pm On May 28, 2016
Hadez:
I can't wait to get married. My boyfriend should be seeing this *download the pic n send to him
The feeling is normal even though you will soon see the reality of marriage...

7 Likes

Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by Hadez(f): 3:55pm On May 28, 2016
crazymommy:
The feeling is normal even though you will soon see the reality of marriage...

Yes dt is what I want. Reality n not fantasies

2 Likes

Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by crazymommy(f): 3:56pm On May 28, 2016
McPhilz8:
Nice one.. Banky and Tunde's head sha.
The head wide pass third mainland bridge...but banky is a fine man though...

1 Like

Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by McPhilz8(m): 4:12pm On May 28, 2016
crazymommy:
The head wide pass third mainland bridge...but banky is a fine man though...

grin the head need serious ironing.

1 Like

Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by aalangel(f): 4:24pm On May 28, 2016
Please stay married.

3 Likes

Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 28, 2016
Smellymouth:
I don't trust these dubai weddings undecided

That's how Teebillz danced at dubai on his wedding day like:::

Couple of yrs later, he was looking like ::

Insha Allah, It shall not be so for the Demurens

Let someburri shout Halleluyah !!!!
Seriously u won't kill person, I think u should be tagged "e-comedian"
GLORY!!

2 Likes

Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by titi4fola(f): 5:43pm On May 28, 2016
Congratulations!
Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:49pm On May 28, 2016
cool
Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by safarigirl(f): 5:58pm On May 28, 2016
Noble Igwe and his wife look cool

The light-skinned lady in the blue and yellow dress kiss

The eyebrows of the lady in the white jumpsuit shocked

DJ Exclusive in that suit, dapper wink

Lady in the red jumpsuit cry

Dolapo's make-up undecided

Banky W's head... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by izuch(m): 6:11pm On May 28, 2016
angryi embarassed
Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by Harmored(m): 6:12pm On May 28, 2016
Hmmm its already getting late grin

1 Like

Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 28, 2016
where are the major celebrities?

1 Like

Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by NwaNimo1(m): 6:13pm On May 28, 2016
Who dem epp?

1 Like

Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by Conte144(m): 6:16pm On May 28, 2016
DJ exclusive o cheesy Most handsome DJ in Africa

3 Likes

Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by tahir01(m): 6:18pm On May 28, 2016
Okay. Noted.
Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by remsonik(f): 6:18pm On May 28, 2016
Lovely pictures
Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by naniawini(f): 6:18pm On May 28, 2016
Dis Toolz husby take style worwor ooo. Which kind gown wey Toolz wear lik dat

4 Likes

Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by banmee(m): 6:19pm On May 28, 2016
Hadez:

Take am easy. Marriage in not a 100 race. Na marathon. Na couple wey get stamina de win. Take your time and build your endurance for the race ahead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by SirHenry105(m): 6:19pm On May 28, 2016
The only thing l see is beauriful people... Happy married life guys, hope your journey together is as glamorous as this occasion.
Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 28, 2016
cheesy Don't do what you will regret, when he's not ready.
Hadez:

2 Likes

Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by Choplyf(m): 6:21pm On May 28, 2016
Lovely
Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by deenvibe(m): 6:23pm On May 28, 2016
Toolz makeup artist no try at allToolz makeup artist no try at allToolz makeup artist no try at all

4 Likes

Re: Guests At Toolz And Demuren’s White Wedding by badassProdigy(m): 6:23pm On May 28, 2016
lovely

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Sits On A Toilet On The Cover Of Fab Magazine / Ibu Shows Off His Lovely Wife / Naomi Campbell Celebrates Her Mother, Valerie Morris 67th Birthday (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.