Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Unbelievable!! 10 Most Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unbelievable!! 10 Most Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses (photos) (2267 Views)

Top 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses (PHOTOS) / The 10 Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Yoruba Movie Industry (Photos) / Top 10 Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable!! 10 Most Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses (photos) by newsarena: 5:08pm On May 28, 2016
Make-Up artistes here, make-up artistes there, make-up artistes everywhere, make-up artistes in the air! Yeah! There are virtually more than 1 Million make-up artistes in Lagos, Nigeria alone as females in the state, these days have developed a flair for the discipline.

1. Eve Esin.

We are up and running as we bring to you the next best actress on our list, Eve Esin. That Nollywood sweetheart y’all fell in love with when she had her break in the movie “Idemili”.
The gorgeous star was transformed on set of a movie by one of Nigeria’s best make-up artistes, Hakeem Effect Onilogbo, who certainly took his professional time to change the star into an oldie as seen in the photo above.
Nice work!

2. Toyin Aimakhu.

Coming in at this spot is none other than Yoruba Nollywood’s darling, Toyin Aimakhu… The actress, who will forever be our woman crush, had an artificial facial transformation when she was gonna play a role in the movie, Iya Ibadan.
She truly looks like a real “Iya Ibadan! Look how they made the fair complexioned beauty into dark ebony oldie… Why won’t we call Make-up witchcraft, huh?!

3. Rita Dominic.

Rita Dominic in The Meeting… the love Nigerian movie lovers have for this woman though… it’s none like no other. The stunner was changed into an oldie on set of her blockbuster movie, The Meeting.
Looking at the photo above, you would slightly tell it’s Rita Dominic if not for her real face photo placed side by side, you’d probably think it’s her aunt, her mom or something.
A great job the make-up artiste did here though.

4. Funke Akindele.

Another Yoruba Nollywood sweetheart making this list is Miss “Jenifa” herself, Funke Akindele. This multi-talented celebrity was given a “facial change” in her movie, Maami.
She is one of the few movie actors who can change whatever it is they want and fit in perfectly! I guess they should be called Movie Shape-shifters.

5. Lala Akindoju.

If you haven’t seen the movie “Suru’Lere” then, you probably won’t know this flawless actress, Lala Akindoju. The beauty had a total transformation facially, on the set of Rita Dominic’s latest movie,”Suru’Lere”.
The movie is yet another blockbusting piece from Nollywood veteran, Rita Dominic and Mildred Okwo from the Audrey Silva company. The company were also the ones who produced the hit movie, The Meeting which the star actress, Rita starred in.

6. Mercy Johnson.

Fellas and females, say hello to Mercy Johnson, the blind bandit! Lol…Just kidding… My Goodness gracious!!
The shock that hit people’s heart when this photo broke the internet few years ago… with claims that the actress became blind just few months after she got married.
There was however, a soothing relief… something like the feeling “TomTom” gives when it was later disclosed that it was just make-up from a movie shoot.

7. Ini Edo.

I hate what they did to my Ini Edo!! I hate it! I hate it!! I HATE IT!!! They made my gorgeous Ini look like a disabled beggar!!
I can understand though, it’s all for the hustle!! Ini Edo was made to look like she was gruesomely injured in the movie, Uchechi The Blind Cripple.

8. Chacha Eke.

My My My!! This sultry actress just had to make our list though!! Nollywood sensation, Chacha Eke makes this list as she was transformed totally on set of a movie which was shot in a village.
The actress plays the role of an old woman who is interested in young boy, Mike Ezuruonye. Kudos to the make-up designer who didn’t do so bad in making the sexy actress an old scary woman… brrrr!!
The movies is based on a true life story where the actress was brutally attacked by her step sisters over a lover.

9. Angela Okorie.

Another absolutely raunchy actress, Angela Okorie, makes this list and her’s is quite the most devastating of them all… Damn! look at that thing on her skin… it’s disgusting!!
They must have made a huge pay to the actress for her to allow them put such ish on that fresh skin of hers…
Brrrr!!

10. Eva Alordiah.

Talented Nigerian music rapper, Eva Alordiah, comes in as a bonus on our list, the beauty is not only into music but also has an edge with Make-up artistry…
She shared this gory photo of herself as a zombie sometime last year and it had tongues wagging.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/10-most-shocking-transformations-nollywood-actresses.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3
Re: Unbelievable!! 10 Most Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses (photos) by newsarena: 5:09pm On May 28, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Unbelievable!! 10 Most Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses (photos) by crazymommy(f): 5:18pm On May 28, 2016
That number 10 is scary...
Re: Unbelievable!! 10 Most Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses (photos) by crazymommy(f): 5:20pm On May 28, 2016
newsarena:
grin grin grin
This one that you are shinning teeth like ram wey dem wan use for salah...you don receive bank alert ni??

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!! 10 Most Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses (photos) by McPhilz8(m): 5:20pm On May 28, 2016
No. 5. Lala.. E fit her die. grin
Re: Unbelievable!! 10 Most Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses (photos) by cruzita(f): 5:23pm On May 28, 2016
oboy!!!! this wan fit give pikin convulsion o.eve esin wor wor from origin self
Re: Unbelievable!! 10 Most Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses (photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:42pm On May 28, 2016
nawa ooo
Re: Unbelievable!! 10 Most Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses (photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 28, 2016
O boi shocked shocked
Re: Unbelievable!! 10 Most Shocking Transformations Of Nollywood Actresses (photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 28, 2016
@lala akindoju... dt gal worwor wen she old sha..

(1) (Reply)

[nollywood Movie] SOUND OF IKORO - Part 1 / Uche Jumbo's Son Is Too Cute In New Photo / This Caption Of Efe Picture Got Me Laughing...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.